Tfw fell for the 1/2 price memay

>tfw fell for the 1/2 price memay
Any others?

Wanna open it?

I work at Domino's
The half price deal is to try and get the geriatrics away from phone orders and have them start ordering online, since it saves us a LOT of time and makes all errors and accidents the diner's fault.

I have to drive 35minutes one way to show my grandma how to order on line using her desktop computer.......then had to leave before the pizza ever came...you bastards

Im having lemon water

Just remote into her computer retard.

lol she cant order a fucking pizza... do you think she is capable of doing whats required on her end for that to work.. plus she wanted to "learn"

>not already having remote access installed on grandmas computer to help her with inevitable old people issues

shit grandson desu

>old people issues

should I buy something here?

I remember papa johns being good but people on here have been giving it shit. What gives?

>Dominos is shit
>Dominos has always been shit
>Once every 10 years or so, I decide "well maybe enough time has passed that I should give them a second chance"
>Try Dominos again
>MFW
Strike three, Dominos

Once you go over 4 topping they give you hardly any of the individual toppings because it won't cook right and they are cheap.
It used to be incredible when I was young and then there was a slow decline into shit. All of the ingredients taste totally different, the cheese looks the same but it doesn't melt the same or taste like it used to. Bunch of MBA fucks ruined it

this shit is all I have as an option other than pizzhut which blows dogs

Can someone explain what Domino's 'go 'za is like to me? I've never indulged in it myself since I don't have any near me

I'd devour that. Dip it in a little ranch... mmm baby

>pop up Veeky Forums
>see pizza thread
>reminded about Domino's deal
>large philly cheesesteak and large buffalo chicken pizzas incoming

Thanks, bros

>large [sense of regret] and [reconsidering life choices] incoming

>Buffalo chicken pizza
My nigga

Had it yesterday with the white sauce

white sauce is 99% semen

>Philly Cheesesteak
>Pan
>Double American cheese
>Extra mushroom
>Ground beef instead of steak

I forgot about this.

I might do a carryout tomorrow.

Fuck paying delivery fee + tip.

>Implying anybody cooking a decent pizza doesn't do this.

Dom's is pretty good desu senpai.

I usually always just go with the pick 2 though.

I'll get 2 medium pep' saus' for 5.99 each. Getting one of the sandwiches in the deal is kind of a waste. You'll have leftovers from one pizza and still another whole pizza.

One of my favorite pizzas to get there though is definitely

>White sauce
>Philly steak
>Green peppers
>Onions

Fuck, now that's a deal.

I work at a domino's AMA

i work at a pretty busy location. i mainly do delivery but if its slow ill make pizzas and do cashier stuff. ill answer any questions you have to the best i can. i will spill our big secrets

What's your favorite thing?

what's your internal reaction to someone not tipping?

>Bunch of MBA fucks ruined it
That's what MBAs do best.

a hand tossed pizza with olives,garlic, and banana peppers. but if im drunk then the marble cookie brownie

i usually dont care too much but if i get a few in a row i start to get frustrated. but my coworkers get furious when people dont tip. when we are getting dispatched they will look at the address and say something like,"oh this guy never tips" is the shittiest way like they actually hold a grudge

How much semen is in the food

Jesus Christ old people are helpless, it only takes a few seconds around their computer to take full control and they could never tell

our alfredo sauce is 33% semen

gotta love MBAs

thanks, i just ordered.
>Canadian bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and extra cheese.
I couldn't find a desirable 7th topping.

Had a nice 'no's 'za yesterday.

The pan pizza is genuinely delicious.

It takes like 20 minutes to make a pizza from scratch.

reddit hates them since the owner said he might cut jobs due to obamacare

I urge you all to try this. I was full in 2 slices.

gross

thanks for the heads up. will probably order tomorrow. normally get brooklyn but since that is almost always on sale for $10 anyways, will probably go for philly cheesesteak

The deal ends tomorrow desu senpai

Pick 2 is a good deal, usually get a saus' 'peno and ham with 'napple on a half and 'shroom on the other.

Pretty cheap but it starts to really sucks when the pizza cools off so I don't do it very often

What he really meant was that some franchisees will cut hours and jobs due to the medical requirement and he was right.