VeChain - ICX TRADE

It's reasonable to assume from recent hype that a lot of people are currently invested in VEN. With the upcoming rebrand this is an excellent choice. ICX is another coin which has got a lot of potential and has support on Veeky Forums.

What i'm proposing is a collective tactic from Veeky Forums that will probably never work because you're all selfish cunts, but hear me out. ICX has been bleeding for quite some time now and many anons are anticipating a bullrun. A sell-off following the VEN rebrand is also expected, albeit not guaranteed. I suggest a collective movement to sell VEN following the rebrand (a 'non-Veeky Forums'sell off first needs to be confirmed) and buy ICX. The mass movement of funds from VEN to ICX would be more than enough to create a reversal for ICX and start a second bullrun in another underpriced coin with huge potential.

While I do like Icon, VeChain will see far superior gains in 2018.

No.

I expect a lot of user are already planning to do this. Making this a more universally accepted movement of sats would create a lot of upwards volume in ICX which is already primed for a bullrun.

>underpriced coin with huge potential
> literally an erc20 token
> no korean exchanges
> no koreans talking about it
> faked partnerships
> can’t even figure out how to create a wallet
> Over $1 billion marketcap

“Undervalued”

This was my original plan. However...VeChain keeps coming out with big announcements once or twice a week. I have to assume that they’re not morons and they’re saving their biggest announcement for the rebrand. I’m not so sure there will be a dump afterwards because of this.

If the announcements are as big as I think they might be, it will receive mainstream media attention that would outpace any attempted dumping.

>using marketcap as a metric

And you call others brainlets.

I think both have huge potential in 2018. I simply think this would be a way to capitalize on the potential VEN dump following the rebrand. Of course if there is no dump this is completely unnecessary. Just think it will be a good short term trade and Veeky Forums should share in the profits for once. Everyone is gonna sell and buy a large spread of shitcoins. Why not use the selloff to pump another great coin?

why not just hold ven for 5 years?

Anyone who sells Vechain is a complete moron, once they know what it really is.

ICX is cool tho.

This is of course the crutch of the plan and why I will be waiting for a strong sell signal before making the trade.

I'm definitely not suggesting people permanently sell of VEN. Simply saying there is money to be made short-term if there is a sell off. After an ICX pump I will be rebalancing and buying back into VEN.

How about the other points? Your bags getting heavy user?

i want to dump my ven after to flip it but as im risking a decent node i want to confirm a dump before i sell off. obviously i wont catch the top but its safer.

we'll see op. im not fully convinced it'll dump yet.

what pump? are there any events coming for ICX?

Yes I'm planning to all-in on ICX after dumping my VEN after rebrand.

I essentially swapped my ICX to VEN when they were both $4 and if I can sell rebranding news for $8 and buy ICX back with sub $4 I have managed to double my stack.

Absolute fucking steal. In addition ICX will have token swap and mobile wallet update in march so I definitely see ICX pumping up from this slump. At the same time VEN is probably going to bleed for a while when people realize that rebranding was actually just an announcement. No matter what they announce but mainnet and whatnot is still not coming before June.

Amazing opportunity to increase both ICX and VEN stacks.

I was planning on selling my VEN stack for ICX before rebrand so I'm already in

no, just wait 3 months and put some mammoth VEN gains into ICX just before the latter starts to gain some positive momentum.

Completely agree, I wouldn't suggest selling until it is very clearly dumping. Unknown what news will come with the rebrand so we just have to wait and see.

>ICX bags 2018

No. ICX is a shitcoin that is very over valued right now. VEN is so much better. We will not help pump your heavy bags that you probably got at $7-12
Koreans don't want your shitcoin and no one else does

wallet + token swap in march

New in Ven. What is
1-rebranding and
2-why should it trigger a dump ?
Also is ETH worth hodling longterm ?
Thanks.

There will be a token swap from the ERC 20 token to the actual coin running on the ICX mainnet. In addition the wallet will release.

Was thinking of doing this at next ath desu

Someone buy my ICX bags. I literally bought this piece of shit at $7+. It wont ever sniff that again.

Wallet was supposed to be out in a January. Who would buy a coin from pieces of shit people who can't make deadlines

Buy the rumour, sell the news. We've seen it time and time again. It's possible VEN will release some major news with the rebranding and people won't sell, but I wouldn't count on it. Keep a close eye on the price on 26th.

ETH is a great long term hold, but wouldn't bother with it if you have a low value portfolio. Personally I'm heavily invested in NEO. Similar usecase to ETH but has dividends and greater room for growth.

> faked partnerships
source on that?

I'm 50/50 VEN/ICX, comfy as fuark... I just live my life while this shitshow goes on, see you in 2020

ICX is launching an ICO platform and other stuff in next couple of months

Thanks user. Your answer surpasses my expectations. Actually I got it. Will watch on 26th. I have 10 Eth which bleed like hell atm. They worry me. But I guess I will hodl.

Mixed responses as expected on this. Veeky Forums will never agree on anything which is fine. Just remember this thread on the 26th, i'm sure a lot of people are already planning this trade.

Don't get left behind when VEN takes off because of more news than a rebranding.

Nice try baka chon

>join my pump and dump

This is illegal and you will be prosecuted by the SEC.

Am already diversified between these coins 75/25 VEN/ICX. Will be watching closely and hope there is big news coming.

I'm not organising a pump and dump just suggesting where people can move their balance in the event of a VEN dump. Also from the UK so don't think the SEC will be prosecuting me any time soon.

Uh America just prosecuted russians for being trolls on the internet.

kill yourself, retard

I'm not Russian. Awaiting my FCA summons for creating this thread.

this was literally what happened last month ppl dumped icx after summit to buy ven. this month it's already known to dump ven after rebrand to buy icx for march events. we dont need a biz autist to tell us the obvious

>selling your vechain ever