Notice the amount of FUD popping up these 2 days? Don't panic sell the bottom again...

Notice the amount of FUD popping up these 2 days? Don't panic sell the bottom again. 6K bottom sellers is waiting in line to buy, btc is still in demand. It won't drop below 9.5k-9k, it will test resistance at 12k again and break it, peak around 14k before we go down again. If you are waiting for 3k bitcoin you'd have to wait another 3 months.

>If you are waiting for 3k bitcoin you'd have to wait another 3 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you're the one fudding it retard

True. It's not going to hit 3k in a straight line, there's always a bounce where you can exit.

yea why wouldn't i gladly wait 3 months to triple my stack

there are short-term trading opportunities even if the dinosaur dies retard. By the way, after the 3k accumulation phase we will hit ATH again.

>going to 3k
>gox level crash for no reason

beyond delusion, completely delirious, disconnected with reality. average out your buys you fucking idiots or you're going to be salty nocoiners forever

Look it's not going to 3k tonight, I said it won't drop below 9k. Anyone not buying this dip and selling after we break 12k is retarded

t. FOMO 11.7k top seller

its not going to 3k

ever

that would constitute a gox level crash, even if it took a month or a year to get there.

A gox level crash in a crypto world with numerous huge projects, partnerships and more lax regulations from US than in 2014

Its fundamentally asinine, I don't give 2 damns or a fuck where your autism lines point it.

5k is the absolute bottom and we will not hit that. We will be back at 11k after futures expire tomorrow, just like last time. Screenshot this.

i think you are underestimating how much whales control this market. not saying it will go to 3k either, but this market will go wherever they want it to go, regardless of news. that's the downside of being in the 1% of the population of bitcoin holders, you have to play along with the 0.1%.

Sorry, not going below 6k ever again.

Actually this is worse then mt gox. Everyone and their grandma put $$$ in BTC just to get fucked in the ass by whales and on top of that finding out BTC absolutely fucking sucks.

>He FOMO'd the top
Oh I'm laughing at you 11.7K cucks

hey hey hey, don't be mean to daddy

Yep, normies are pretty woke to the high volatility and high transaction fees now.

Some are going to be tricked by the whole "oh, we fixed the tx fees!" and still buy in, but the golden times are over.

no they didn't.
some people talked about, a couple maybe put $20 bucks in.
Didn't understand it. The meme chart is real. That was the bear trap.
This is going stratospheric soon

Let grandpa die and the corefags with it. Fucking waste of air and fiat all of them. They are just blocking and halting reputable projects with their corefagottry. Let's be honest Bitcoin never going to to be used on the Ethereum blockchain, so what is the point to keep it alive? Bitcoin is not a store of value, It's a fanatic cult of failed investors. Sell them all and never buy back. Buy something smart not this ancient dinosaur fosil.

It probably won't hit 6k again. Most start buying right before popular targets. There is more greed than fear

>as if the fud on biz could manipulate btc price

like bcash?

Still better investment

normie money is so completely insignificant in all of this you have no fucking idea

There doesnt have to be an mtgox crash, We had a momentum/craze a lot people jumped in and got heavily dumped on. This is a digital currency that doesnt have any price, and could function well below $1. In other words whales would still be making alot profit by manipulating the market even if the price was just $1,500. SO waste money trying to pump it back to all time highs.

I have tried to warn people here weeks back. The Fundamental thing that kept bitcoin and crypto going was the trust and believe that you buy others will buy back from you. That system is now broken. The only way this would have continued would have been if we had strong support at 16k and then went back to 20k.

There's 130k people hold between 10 to 100 btc and about 15k people holding between 100 to 1000 btc, the people in either of this groups will tank the price. If they continue to cash out due to lack of new buyers. Which is what has been happening for the past week. Low volume, high number of BTC to flats exits, and still the price was being pumped.

It's going to go very low guys not directly but it's going to back to 2016 prices. You should be planning your exit point if you're not already out by now.

There's still money to be made but not by hodling and waiting, you have to follow the trend cash out when hign and buy when very low, periodically. Not daily.

That was the bounce from 6k to to 12k you fucking retard

We were at around 3k after segwit activated. Thas wasn't that long ago. We also dropped to 3k after the China fud.
The whole bull run started with the news about futures and look how lackluster that turned out to be.
3k is possible.

whew i almost put 10k into crypto

Its going to 9.8-10k in about 2-4 hours, then will test 6.6k again. I do not know if it will break it but it looks probable.

print of your chart please.
Never seen a prediction so unlikely.

the word "block" in Blockstream is a verb.

and my digits confirmed it..... as if it needed any more confirmation - their actions speak loud enough.

so you see that cup and handle too, huh? screencap'd

its not, I hope you aren't waiting for it either. Average out your buys all the way down to 3k, but not even half of them if even a quarter of them will be triggered