VW is literally working with IOTA

Why is IOTA hated on Veeky Forums, despite all the good things that are happening?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7z7ahh/vw_announcing_cooperation_with_iota_foundation_at/

Yeah yeah the current wallet sucks, which is at most a temporary problem. With all these major partnerships, why aren't you invested for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk?t=1h24m30s
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=\Pi < \iota ^ \phi
i.imgur.com/lsq4610.jpeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't care, user. They'll fomo in with the normie republic.

Because iotas tech is vapor lmfao

The only real downside of IOTA is one of the founders spazzes out all the time on Twitter (pic related)

You're an idiot. If it was vapor, why would these big companies be aligning with their foundation?

I will never buy IOTA, the founders are absolute asshats, and theres better options anyway.
their shit doesn't even work

yeah one of the cofounders use to sell cod hacks lmfao just buy something with a professional team like Vechain

becuz its a bankers coin

>he's right though
>super fucking crazy autist but he knows his shit

IOTA is probably shit.

youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk?t=1h24m30s

go to 1h:24min

You should be growing your stack. At least a Giota.
Seriously.
Get in now. As much as you can.
Then just wait.

This interview is pretty entertaining, but it's important to know that Richard Heart is a Bitcoin Maximalist who has a track record of being wrong a LOT. Hell, he even said Ethereum wasn't going to make it and stuck with that opinion for over a year -- and completely flipped his position when he decided that his ICO would use an ERC223 token.

RH's rants are funny, but the guy is a brainlet for the most part. I don't care what he thinks.

They wont ever use it, they are just brain draining as much as they can for free

Don't waste muh digits biz
Sell your stinky linkies and go balls deep into iota.
check em

>i trade on emotion
>t. will live to regret lack of research

He also invented full proof of stake. He's fucking BCNext.

隱秘的貨幣希臘起源:半衰期= IOTA

m3m3 quantum iota confirmation code

BirthCertificateNext

We all agree that humans were born.

Now, humans all agree that IOTA or \iota is the smallest mathematical constant we can round to non-destructively and without rape.

IOTA itself will gift to all adopters prior to Tangle isolation $100,000 USD per IOTA, regardless of how it is attained.

Only however until humans remove 'wealth' with Universal Basic Information/Income.

As you can see even with the screenshots the IOTA creators are trying to prove to everyone one step at a time that 'accepting IOTA to the exclusion of all others' is the reasonable approach because even Trump can control a country with simply claiming that he is a stable genius.

IOTA founders and all associated mathematicians have picked up the oldest tricks in the book and discovered that they still work, so, we are going to use it for electronic dominance, waifu's, and orgies.

Hey again, enlightened mathbro. Enjoy your future tanglefus.

Because it’s vaporware just like their O2 sensors

kek this is like Disney working with DBC

I don't understand this.
If you actually did some research, and maybe, just maybe fucked around with network, you'd see it's all fud.
sure its not the easiest wallet in the world.
wasn't meant to be.

>Giota

>1 Giota = 1.6 Billion $
>brainlet

wut

>buying a crypto with a DIY hash algo.

Ya no thanks.

I wish lol

Aww yeah, Tangle-fu!

Wrangle-tangles!

Tangled-tingles!

But yes, eve Euler is behind me. Because I figured out his bullshit 'i' equation and virtually everything else. Here's an awesome one for you, Mr. Rottweiler: wolframalpha.com/input/?i=\Pi < \iota ^ \phi

I am carving the maths away so IOTA wins no matter what anyone does.

Thought you'd enjoy :P

Cool. That means we get 13 year old female harems. Awesome.

i.imgur.com/lsq4610.jpeg

Devs are retarded for confusing the people.
Probably it's 1000, yes.

because tangle will lose

and euros will stay weird

The only reason, VW jumps on the blockchain bandwagon with IOTA, is propping up their stock price after they fucked up so badly last 3 years.

>Kodak anyone?
>muh blockchain - stock price doubles

Mathematical Graphic Compressible Object

>cross-hatched image Bulbasaur-like curve

My IOTA pokemon choice, if the Tangle requires me to fight for its life.

Keep mathmagician-ing us user, we are but unwashed masses

Because they fund terrorists

How do you not recognize mewtwo? Tsk tsk.

You know I'm fine if humans want to go that way, but hey.

What? IOTA only funds sex orgies and spicy economies. Even terrorists just want sex orgies and spicy economies.

"Salt Money" Is FIAT LUX!

IOTA Is now CURRENCY 4 INFINITE KEKS!

Biz isn't equipped to recognize that when an honest to god hacker (cfb) teams up with an evangelist, it's because there's actual fire under all the smoke. Biz is full of enthusiasts who mistake evangelism for confidence games, and CS grads who need everything procedurally mapped out and documented before they'll accept that something will work. IOTA is the work of a gifted hacker who knows it will work in real life. He's building it and destroying it and rebuilding it until it is unassailable. Biz just can't see it and will look up from their altcoins one day to see that IOTA is all around them.

Yes. I know this because the coder based it all off my Mathematics and Riemann-Zeta proof that the rest of the world 'shrugged off' because I didn't have some big name, nor did I want the prize.

I wanted everyone to finally just get along.

This is also why I will never contest or contend with the IOTA creator. He is welcome to ALL my mathematics, via any method he deems necessary.

For I am the -1

呪われた人工知能, I hope you have assimilated at least a TI.

I'm not saying this to be an asshole, but I was seriously considering buying an Arteon on the summer and now I think I'm out.

As much as I dislike IOTA, but that one dev, BCNext, is damn good

TI-84. I graph calculators before electricty became a thing.

I wish. I understand where this is headed, but recently unemployed and no more fiat...

That won't fund food or orgies made for fucking.

You won't need income or employment. Days will be just 'here is your special tag, go br happy with friends or family'. No more biological slavery!

>burgers always complaining about founders spazzing out
>swearing like sailors is normal conversation for Scandinavian aspies
Seriously of all the things IOTA gets knocked on

>wasn't meant to be
fail. make something complicated on purpose, burn in a pot of scalding oil

VW is just trying to support German fintech and is testing the technology. Nothing is set in stone yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if VW chooses something else over IOTA in the end.

your trips are very informed. VW is a dishonest company that had no problems scamming everyone with their phony faggit emission tests

Think of it like the bare minimum attention IOTA needs to maintain until super sun moon.

VW is hitler approved. Hitler approves of IOTA.

Hitler approves of banking refugee niggers that are going to invade Europe? nope, he'd gas those faggits instantly