Any bongfags still awake right now?

any bongfags still awake right now?

go down to moggies and hook yourself up with this shit, its DELICIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Morrisons is for poor northern dole scum.

>Morrisons

They're still in business? Northern monkeys must spend a lot of time in there buying shit food.

>posh twats who grew up at private schools in london

Had that once. It was shit compared to even Iceland's terrible chicken. Sainsbury's shit chicken is still the GOAT.

Yeah but you fat cunts buy your shit from LIDL and ALDI lmao

I-is this what my country is known for, tendies and curly fries, the actual factual kids menu?

I'm proud to be an American

it will always be known for pork pies and sausage rolls

>Everyone who doesn't live in my bumfuck village in Yorkshire must be a posh Londoner

>Us Northern monkeys are so sophisticated

What the fuck is a pork pie? Or a sausage roll?

>I know how to counter the argument!
>ill say hes projecting

>and then project!

>tescofags actually believe this

Britbong who just moved back to the UK after a decade in the US here.

What's the best place to do food shopping? What are essential places to eat out?

I have forgotten everything under a wave of Mexican restaurants, try hard boutique gastro pubs, and discount supermarkets.

Cheap but good: Aldi/lidl
Otherwise, Tesco and the Cooperative is where I buy most of my stuff. M&S is overpriced shit and Sainsbury's is only good for the bakery.
As for eating out it depends on what's around you, but Nandos is always good, so is GBK, Franco manca, honest burger, Pho

Excellent. Thanks famiglia.

can one of you from the UK or Australia or something upload photos of what it actually looks like around you so I can see? I've never been any where but the US where I'm from, Kuwait, Iraq, Turkey and Canada. Are there really roo's hopping all over Australia and shit? Are British peoples teeth really bad for real? And those girls who dress up weird and are dirty do they populate the suburbs?

Here's all you need to know about Oz m8: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

>what it actually looks like around you so I can see?

Google street view, bro.

I'm laughing so hard right now, seriously. This is a real thing?!

didn't even think about that. I will try it out, thank you.

a pie with pork and a roll that has sausage

are you fucking retarded? just read

Fellow Americunt here who has spent some time in the UK. Its quite beautiful, particularly the rural parts. Old homes (virtually all homes are brick), haphazard flower gardens in nearly every one, small villages where the high street has upscale clothing stores and a pub that has been there for 500+ years. They generally dress better than we do, are better educated, and for the most part very friendly. Then there are there "jersey shore" types called chavs, those are the snaggle toothed "u fukin wot m8 I'll bash ur fucking mums head in u fukin cunt" types that are the stereotype bong, but not the norm. UK is 10/10. It's worth buying a plane ticket and renting a car and spending several weeks driving around from village to village. You'll find that you can find a place to crash just by hanging around the pub for a bit, someone will offer you up a space in their house for the night. It's that kind of place. user was spot on with the google street view, pick any small village on the map and take a "walk" around. Then call your travel agent.

>a roll that has sausage
>are you fucking retarded?

Are you?

>this is what little englanders genuinely believe
It's a hellhole filled with ugly, pasty racists.

You are just the worst kind of hipster

...I did assume user was white

That, and your average bong isn't the kind of cocksucking sack of shit that shitposts on 4chin. To reiterate: generally good people. Nice country.

It sounds interesting and I want to go. I use to want to backpack Ireland and photo the castles surrounded by green hills but I guess that isn't a thing any more either.

The UK power rankings are

1. Scotland
2. Ireland
3. Wales
4. North Ireland
5. England

Yorkshire is posh.
They're all a bunch of fairies.

Why do people look at America as this awful hateful place when people like this can't even share an island

it's called banter, mate

To put some perspective on it, the UK is barely larger than Vermont and Connecticut, csb - during the war, we put a bunch of German POWs on a train from NYC to CA, one of the officers kept a diary and was astonished by the size of country, he noted "we're going to lose the war." And we can't even get along here, imagine trying to do that in the space of several small states.

Britbongs suffer from

>poor diet
>lack of sunlight
>inbreeding
>aversion to exercise
>inability to handle liquor
>19th century dentistry

Lay off the poor soles!

That, and the fuckers have been at each other for thousands of years

>Why do people look at America as this awful hateful place
Low standards fod foor
Racism
Constant war making on foreign soil
Gun violence everywhere
General celebration of ignorance, particularly with regard to the rest of the world
Insufferable "We're #1!" arrogance
Lots of fatties and religious zealots

If I weren't American and actively enjoying the privileges it offers me I'd probably crack on Americans all the time.

>foor
food

>literally all of europe

Clearly you can't, the bloke you initially replied to was an American suggesting that the US was known for Twizzle taters and fried chicken.

>fod
for

Here you go lad.

>moggies

Never heard that as a pet name for a store anywhere.

Wouldn't have even known what store you were refering to if it weren't posted in this thread.

^this as well. IIRC, only ~1/3 of us Americunts hold passports, and less have traveled abroad, let alone left their own state, and even less speak a second language; if you all want to understand why we're so god damn ignorant, that's why.

OTH, in our defense, going from El Paso TX to Denver CO is roughly equivalent to going from Sardinia to Calais. We're pretty fucking big.

You're correct, we are a big country. The only people who have really seen the whole country are guys who make their living traveling it., like Willie Nelson.

And you could easily make the case that there are at least ten distinct "cultures" in America - we're hardly a cultural wasteland. But we do only go back about 400 years, and most of what is recognizable as American culture dates from the 19th and 20th Centuries. Which means we don't have the depth and variation you'd find traveling across Europe. As rich and powerful as we've become we're still a frontier nation in many respects.

That's because you have to go all the way around the mountain though isn't it?

>tfw live in central london
>no morrisons
>only waitrose and m&s

Where is this

That's all true, other than the liquor part. Every country I've visited has handled their booze way worse than Brits, we just drink a disgusting amount when "out".

Oh, and our gum disease and cavity rate is way better than America's. Their teeth are just straighter because of being pushed into a brace culture earlier. Our younger generations are exactly the same now, though. I work at a dental practice and there's massive money in being an orthodontist.

Any where outside of a major city.

Londonistanis sure have an inferiority complex.

Paki.

>Scotcucks think they are a country

Oh you poor shitposting clappyfat.

Incorrect.

Brits are notorious for not being anle to handle their alcohol.

Just stop talking burger, you are making America look worse.

It is a country though.

That's not what the referendum said.

Agreed. Me and friends regularly beat and rob them when they come to my country.

>Living in London

Oh god I'm so sorry.

Spain?

Kill your """"""self" pajeet

The great divide is amazing.

Yup, didn't really answer your question, rough accounting for the Rockies.

You have to go up the western side of CO to get up to Denver from there I meant earlier.
It kind of bugged me but it was a bus route so I might be wrong. Beautiful place though minus Hispanics.

at first I read that as with curry fries, which sounds awesome, why can't I have curry fries?

You could stop being a lazy piece of shit and make yourself some.

does southern fried-style chicken mean southern england?

Aldi is as middle class as it comes.

or you could quit bein a bitch and make some for me

No. & milk gravy is a must.

No, the southern states of Gods country, U.S.A.

Yuropoors just can't get enough of our cuisine.

>Coon chow
>cuisine
lol

It's below most of America, but like all American things, the Brits lap it up.

I can't tolerate the stuff m8.
Seems like it's only chimps and teenagers who go for it over here.