Whats your favorite pizza chain? I like Jet's Pizza

Whats your favorite pizza chain? I like Jet's Pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5js21KeNj_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sausage/pep slice. They use top of the line ingredients for their pizzas, and everything is flavorful.

Crisp crust, cheesed and topped to the very edge

Lets.. get... JETS!

The cheese is great but whats really the best for me , is the sauce. Its extremely flavorful, not overly sweet or bland like other places, you can taste the seasoning and spice really well

Honestly, Papa Murphy's.

I'm biased because I worked there for a time.

so, the net result is: Opinion Discarded.

There's something in that sausage...

Tis a mere seed

youtube.com/watch?v=5js21KeNj_g

Yeah, fennel.

Marco's Pizza is expensive but top tier for a chain, def my favorite

jets fucking blows, pizza hut has the best za out of all the major chains imo

>expensive
Does your Marco's not offer the Big Sqaure Deal? I know some don't which is bullshit.

anyone who doesnt say donatos is a fucking pleb

Don't bother with chain pizza because I live in New York

So you just bother with shit meme pizza then huh

>sbarro clearly visible
I've had pizza from my home state, I've had pizza from elsewhere. Pizza in New York and some places in the surrounding state is 10x better than shit you would find down South or in the Midwest

Sbarro is a New York company, dipshit.

Also I've lived in NY as well, the pizza is a shit meme just like Philly cheesesteaks and Texas briskit, it's fucking garbage.

this, but it must be chicken mariachi or gtfo

>Sbarro LLC
>Headquarters - Columbus, Ohio, U.S.

ok

>Founded Brooklyn, New York City, New York, U.S.

Ok, dipshit.

>because it was started in someplace decades ago, it will taste like authentic food from said place now
Sbarro is as similar to New York cuisine as KFC is to Kentucky cuisine

Oh, so when you say "new york pizza" you don't mean all pizza in new york? Dunce

>a fast food chain has the same food just because it originated from the same place
You know that the recipes have changed hundreds of times and that it doesn't represent anything close to the pizza I can get around my block. Stop being a salty hardass that wants everything explained to them

I love the turbo crust

I think there's one of those near me but I've never been. Do they have a setup that half of their store is a video rental place too?

Founders favorite is bretty gud my man. Mariachi is good too but makes your ass hurt later.

This is a joke right?

I love the turbo crust
It is so bad

Jet bread + bacon, I usually get this instead of a pie

Mi T fine looking 'troit 'za you got there budday

>'troit 'za

THE MEME NEVER ENDS

It's slightly expensive, but so good. And topperstix are top tier drunk food

Ehh. My favorite pizza places all went under or changed their recipes. In my town there is a place called Paesan's Pizza. I think there are only a few of them. Their pizzas are not really all that amazing but they makes these baked "pizza subs" with are ham, cheese, pepperoni, sauce on french bread and they were great. Sadly, when the owner died his son decided to change them. Now they suck.

The best part about them though are their breadsticks. Which they don't have anymore because their supplier's bakery burned down. They just had a very unique flavor and texture. Sorta like a baguette, but had burned edges which were crunchy, buttery, salty, and had some chew to them. The cheese sauce that came with them was a sharp spicy cheddar. Literally the best breadsticks in the world.

In mexico (DF) there is this place called Tommy's Pizza. Now, I was born and raised on a farm in Indiana but my GF is from Mexico City (oddly enough, she is 100% asian heritage) So when I went there I was SHOCKED that their pizza came with ketchup. Apparently, mexicans put ketchup on pizza.

The best part about Tommy's is their pizzas have nearly NO sauce in them. The flavors are something I really can't describe but it's super good. Especially if you get the sausage or MOTHERFUCKING TROMPO AL PASTOR. Good god is that shit amazing.

lastly, I'm going to guess copyright laws aren't that big in mexico.

Domino's survey time.

Best pizza around Minneapolis, MN
Red's Savoy

Fuck DeToilet, ShitCago and Jew York Shitty pizza.

Only thing that could beat Jets would be Buddy's finally franchising on a large scale.

That's literally Chicago-style thin crust.

Fuck off back to /sp/ shitlorde

Can confirm. I'm from MI and Jets is the shit.

Lel i worked at jets for a week before i found a better job that paid quadruple the minimum wage jets paid me. On two separate occasions when transfering the pizza to the box i accidentally dropped the pizza on the disgusting ground. Saw no one noticed so i picked it up and put it in the box for the customer. Idk but i still get many keks out of remembering that to this day.

That's not a picture of goza

R8 my 'za bro's

Fuck that looks good

>mfw work at toppers and get a 70% discount

>Drunk as hell one night
>Ring up an Indian thinking they where papa johns(the only pizza place in my town)
>demand pizza several times
>they deliver a Naan covered in tomato based curry & tandoori paneer,

was actually pretty good

This one.

looks healthy