I'm 27 years old and this is still my favorite food. What's yours?

I'm 27 years old and this is still my favorite food. What's yours?

You'd have to be absolutely insane to prefer anything Chef Boyardee over Campbell's. Come over to the light side.

>Come over to the light side.

never

Rack of lamb

How do you like it prepared?

35 and........sushi,bathe me in your hate /b/ I don't care it's delicious

What specifically?
I've always had better luck with just the sashimi.

I could easily eat those shitty packs of ramen every day if I cared less about my well-being.

Wow. Can't imagine having a favorite food. Sounds sad.

sometimes

>I don't have a favorite food, I look down on people who do.

I bet your bland personality and undeserved sense of self worth make you a blast to be around.

I'm 26 and my favorite dishes are

Spaghetti bolognaise
Meatball stew with boiled egg

How is it sad? It's not like having a favorite means you don't like anything else.

Chef Boyardee isn't really the best choice to have as a favorite cuisine, but I won't hate. I mostly like authentic ramen, sushi/seafood in general, stews, pork chops, and Italian food.

When you say it's your favorite, do you mean you actually prefer it over other foods, or just that you're content to eat it any time you're not in the mood for something specific?

Inedible without 1500mg of chalk.

Having a favorite food suggests you haven't really tried many things. A kid has a favorite food. But once you grow up and try all kinds of delicious things choosing a favorite becomes difficult, if not impossible. You remember amazing meals, but the idea of a favorite food seems absurd because you have a list of favorites.

Unless you go through life without trying many foods. Given OP's choice of favorite food I think I can safely assume that's the case.

I can't do ravioli at all anymore.

I once made some, put a piece in my mouth that was still pretty hot, swallowed it, burned my throat, and then it hurt to eat for like a week.

Shit was awful.

You just sound like an indecisive little bitch

Shit, man, that canned ravioli is incredibly watered down and weak, if you need multiple antacids for it, you must have crippling digestive problems.

Think about it like this: If you've eaten maybe 50 different foods in your life it wouldn't be too hard to choose a favorite. But if you've eaten hundreds or even thousands of different dishes, many of them great it would be hard to have a single favorite. You may have a favorite dish from a specific restaurant, or from a specific cuisine, but the wider your experience the stranger the idea of a favorite food becomes.

That is a pretty long winded way to say that your are too indecisive to pick a favorite food

what's the point in having a favorite food? what do you do with this information?

>i'm retarded the post

At the very least you can answer someone when they ask what your favorite food is instead of going on an autistic rant about indecisiveness

I can't even remember all the god tier meals I've eaten over the years.

Oh I guess you're right, I actually do.

I love sushis. I bit harder to make than your Boyardee, tho.

pizza
toasted cheese
fried chicken
cheeseburgers
waffles

can't pick closer than that user.

steak

Ryan?

Campbell's tastes like ass and cheese, not meaty like the boyardizzle

Important

You really have no idea how much of an autistic cunt you sound like right now, do you?

Having a favorite food doesn't mean you haven't tried many foods, nor is a favorite anything set in stone forever. You can decide something is your favorite and then change your mind when you discover something you enjoy more.

That you're trying to ascribe an age or amount of experience on people for having a favorite food only makes YOU look like a basement dweller with zero social skills and understanding of the human condition because pretty much everyone in the world has a favorite food, or favorite type of food.

Steamed eggplant

I hate every chef boyardee canned product except jumbo beef ravioli that shit is crack.

oh cool i forgot i made this thread

It's just got a special place in my heart.
When I was growing up I lived with a single mother and she worked all the time. I mostly lived off of raviolis. Now that I'm much older I'll sometimes buy them when I'm really poor and sad and broken. I never plan it that way it just happens.
I ate some last night whenever I was really wasted and just loved every moment of it.
It really is my favorite food.

Good choice! That might be my number 2 after canned raviolis.

I just bought a can of star wars shaped spaghetti os and a can of giant ravioli and mixed em to make a big ass bowl of dank ass raviolios

Dude are you retarded? Just because someone has a food they like more than others doesn't mean they haven't tried a ton of food or that it's all they eat. Hilt hell this board breeds some real dumbasses.

They stopped selling Cheeseburger Twistaroni in my area a couple years ago. It was a pretty harsh letdown.
I still like the spaghetti-Os.