Hey /ck, whats your favorite "trash"-style food

something with just a bunch of ingredients mixed together on one plate that has to be eaten with a fork or spoon. like fries with poutine, chili, cheese, and peppers. or some shit like that

when i was younger i used to like to mix chopped up sausages, oyster crackers, mozzerella cheese and a fuckton of spaghetti sauce and microwave it. haven't done it in ages but it was my favorite

I dunno. Loaded potato skins or Nachos I guess.

Made this like a few months ago. I don't even remember what's in this shit other than eggs and vegetables.

>a bunch of ingredients mixed together on one plate that has to be eaten with a fork or spoon
so, a meal?

Cold vegan lasagna chopped into bits (from freezer, defrosted)
Escargots/mussles/shrimp/crab/whatever I have that fits with shitloads of garlic and lemon
Guacamole with shitloads of garlic
All mashed together, drizzle some lemon juice on top, eaten with teaspoon.

I do this most times I have leftover guacamole.

>eaten with teaspoon
wat

It's tiny. I like to eat my food slowly and it's fun with tiny spoons. I sometimes name them too.

Oh Rochester, your garbage plates truly are magnificent.

kapsalon, it's a dutch dish that 's basically just fries, doner, cheese, letuce tomato and onion topped with hot sauce and garlic ranch(not sure what to call it but that seems like the closest thing to it)

huh, didn't realize this was a cringe thread

If I ever visit Scotland the first thing I'll try is a munchy box. Haggis can wait.

:(

egg drop hash.

perferably when out camping in a cast iron skillet.

I eat desserts or tubs of ice cream with a tea-spoon. Not normal food though.

A local place near my house called Off the Street has an item called the cube. It's a brioche style bun bread baked into a cube, hollowed out, and filled with a combination of 2 of the following; mac and cheese, poutine, pulled pork, and bohemian style fries(ground beef, onions, shredded cheese). I usually get it with mac and pulled pork. Pic related.

Whoever thought this was a good filter should be shot.

Fried up some onions and garlic
Mixed veggies bag
Hard boiled eggs
Rice
Maggie seasoning (salty soya sauce)

That's all I had in the kitchen since I didn't go grocery shopping and it turned out to be pretty tasty.

Kinda ghetto, but hey, I just figured, if my parents didn't emigrate, I'd be in the jungles cooking up this delicacy for my village

when I was a fat shit, I would make honeycomb and break it into fine dust and mix it into ice cream alongside small bits of mars bars, then stir the ice cream to give it a soft-scoop feel.

It tastes of pure diabeetus but holy fuck is it good the honeycomb dust melds into the ice cream to form this beautiful combination and the chunks of mar bars become cold, forming small chunks of caramel and chocolate.

>garlic ranch
Aioli? Remoulade? Tsatsiki?

Eggs, chopped onions and green peppers, sausage, ham and tomato. Sometimes added potatoes.

It's nice. Eggs are really good with a glass of Vodka.

ooof

heavymobb

a meal mixed together

>fries with poutine

Fries are a part of poutine. Poutine without fries is just gravy and cheese curds, not its own dish

i do that too

my favorite tiny spoon is from finnair in the 70\s

Sometimes I get a flour tortilla, spread peanut butter on it, add five marshmallows, and then stick it in the microwave. Once the marshmallows have doubled in size and the peanut butter is bubbling, I take it out. Then I mix the PB and marshmallows into one thick substance, spread it again, and then roll it up. The tortilla gets kind of toasty and crispy and the inside is warm and gooey. Sometimes I'll put in some nutella, too.

You can't camp in a cast iron skillet.

I will often order a large double cheese/double pepperoni pizza and some ranch sauce. I then slice up the pizza into little pieces and put it in a bowl. To that I will add french fries, onion rings, fried perogies, mac and cheese, bacon, at least half a bag of roughly crushed nachos, some sliced chicken strips and then I will drizzle ranch/sriracha/cheese sauces all over it.

>2016
>Not a Leprechaun

Good man. Pls post spoon.

When drunk, or well, just really hungry, the Dutch version of garbage plate is awesome.

Kapsalon: chips, kebab, cheese melted on top, top off afterwards with salad and garlic sauce

Pretty much just chili cheese fries, but made with tater tots instead of fries. I always feel like a huge glutton when I eat it, but it's so good I have it at once a month.

That is one based spoon sir

fried leftovers tttt (to tell the truth)
had rice with dinner yesterday? Fry the rice with some leftover meat, frozen vegetables, soy sauce, fish sauce, turmeric and I dunno five spice or smth
If you had potatoes dice the leftovers and fry them with bacon and/or chicken and/or whatever other leftover meat is in the fridge, and paprika and canned tomato and then you put an egg white in while still cooking and wait for that to cook and then take it off the heat and mix the yolk in

scale?

boxed risotto, with frozen vegetables and beans addded in.

if I only have plain rice, i'll put some whatever kind of sauce I have in.

its nice, you just throw everything into a pot and wait. you're supposed to stir it but I don't.

>he cant camp in a skillet

Chicken, rice, beans, cheese, pepper, sometimes broccoli, maybe some sour cream all thrown into a bowl

English food

>that pitiful bit of salad
Why even bother?

Animal style fries

I make this kinda food when i'm too lazy to go to the store or when i have some leftovers i wouldn't eat otherwise. Last week i fried frozen veggies, salmon and rice on a pan. Was bretty good.

pic related

585 baby.

Mmmmm...

How did you lose weight?

why vegan lasagna???????????

that is actually a very nice spoon, rep bro.

This is my guilty pleasure: I'll go down to the local pub and order some fries (wedge or waffle), and smother them in hormel chili and nacho cheese goo. It's heart attack inducing divine.

Mijn neger

don't you care about your health?

please let that be for at least 2 people

Oh I like salad. I just meant the clientele probably ordering these boxes of grease will be indifferent to the salad.

Have you ever had a midwestern horseshoe?

That.

Oh and for those of you who don't know what it is,

imagine a hot open-faced sandwich that you cover with french fries and then dump cheese sauce over the whole thing. It's probably horribly unhealthy but I don't care, I try to get one whenever I visit family in Illinois.

ratatouille

Fukn trolled successfully.

2 people or two days of food, your pick.

yaaaaaaassssssssssssss

the salad is there to make it healthy user what dont you understand, itd be disgusting otherwise