YouTuber with 10 million subscribers is currently live streaming asking everyone to download Brave and support him with...

YouTuber with 10 million subscribers is currently live streaming asking everyone to download Brave and support him with BAT:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRHr1f1s6Ew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRHr1f1s6Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjj1m4LX5uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he gets 100k people to download Brave with his referral link, he's tattooing the Brave/BAT logo on his ass and filming it.

Is this the hero we deserve?

how can brave afford to give $5 just for downloading their shit?

when their unique selling proposition is literally no fucking ads? like where is the money coming from / gonna come from?

it's just plain spooky imo

Its $5 in BAT, and was from their user growth pool. (Was planned to be distributed for marketing purposes pre-ico.)

KEK I love trolling this shit

$5 per download is a whole lot, what the hell. More people are gonna start shilling this very soon

its called a user growth pool retard

yes

as follow up to my trips and triforce i give you $50 EOY BAT

Video removed

>youtube.com/watch?v=QRHr1f1s6Ew

YouTube removed the original "by mistake"

here's the new one:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjj1m4LX5uM

know the movement is growing

Who do you think operates the whale bot? Bat team is loaded.

like anything on the internet user, if you're not paying for it, you're the product ;)

you gonna keep posting this op or fuck off?

The user growth pool has over 300 million BAT and is designed precisely to grow market share. And yes - the team controls it, effectively IMO (gaining 10's of thousands of new users a week through strategic disbursements)

A crypto that has a use case targeting a profitable industry that seems to be looking for an alternative solution. Isn't that what crypto is all about?

100%, but everyone on Veeky Forums wants to cream their urine stained jorts over LINK.

Nevermind the fact that the real meme coin is fucking Bitbean!

That said, BAT to $50 EOY.

>A crypto that has a use case targeting a profitable industry that seems to be looking for an alternative solution. Isn't that what crypto is all about?
I wonder if OG crypto anarchists had any idea what a bunch of corporate cocksucking faggots the community would turn into

Weren't the early crypto adopters mostly libertarians? Let the free market decide.

The market has decided.

Pathetic rationalisation

nobody other than bat bagholders would prefer people send them bat rather than a valuable crypto like bitcoin or ethereum.

that's the real problem here. they're trying to get people to prefer something fundamentally less valuable over something everyone agrees is value.

if you actually understood what the Brave team is trying to accomplish, it's much more in line with "og crypto anarchist" ideals than muh corporate ideals... they are blowing up the invasive, creepy, and draconian state of the internet that is tracking and capitalizing your every move as a result of mega corps...and returning power and freedom of choice to the people

send me some fucking bitbean you BITCH

what if you are paying for it and you are the product also?

Yes this is what we need the motherfucking normie teens to download brave and feed the system, PEWDIEPIE i know youre here its time for you to shill BAT you bastard.

could be good

This, we know you are a moral fag and cant shill coins, but you can very well shill the explorer/new platform for you and your fellow fagg...youtubers.

That unless (((uncle goog))) has threatened to put a bullet in his head, I wouldnt be surprised at this stage.