I have been thinking

is this unironically satoshi's vision?

Only one month and 9 days till Main net and partnerships are released

also check em

WITNESSED

yes it is. the project closest to satoshi’s vision - i had the same realization too.

It'll be released sooner. They have a history of hitting their milestones before the deadlines

The prophecy

Roger Ver here. I'm afraid Request Cash is Satoshis vision.

The early adopters with a 6 digit stacks are already millionaires.

Not since ETH did we have so many new Veeky Forums millionaires made.

Real peer to peer money is what Satoshi wanted for the world.

REQ is the a killshot to traditional payments processing in so many ways... REQ's automation of back-office tasks like invoicing is going redefine business in the 2020s. Not just as a longtime cryptocurrency speculator, but as a small business owner, I'm eying how I can replace our payroll, AP/AR systems with REQ within the next year. I'm ahead of the curve on this, I know, eventually others are going to run the same numbers I did and see that REQ will disrupt accounting departments the same way Uber disrupted taxi service.

Maybe I'm a brainlet - but I find Req too abstract in concept. What, it lets you pay stuff? How is that ANY different to any other coin?

I'm just not getting it.....

Main thing is: You'll be able to pay with fiat/currency and receive fiat/currency.

Your boss is a total brainlet who doesn't understand Bitcoin, yet you sperg about receiving payments through it? He pays with fiat through the Request Network. You get BTC.

And what if I don't WANT the competition to see my invoices etc?

Why wouldn't I just use Xero or Myob etc?

>Main thing is: You'll be able to pay with fiat/currency and receive fiat/currency.

But....how though? They're arranging for payments to bank accounts, via PayPal or something?

So....it's Stripe on the Blockchain?

100k REQbro here. are you telling me i'm gonna be a millionaire user??? is 100k really enough to make it?

No, in brief, Request allows you to send invoices to anyone you want, who can pay in any currency they want, and you'll receive whatever currency you want

Think of craigslist, eBay, Amazon, Twitch streamers, etc

REQ allows almost any kind of financial automation to occur on the Ethereum network, for nearly free.

If you have any idea how big a cost center all the tedious financial payments bullshit is in a real business, you'll understand why a 20K investment in the Request Network today will get you 10 million dollars by 2020 -- this thing is going to be fucking massive.

Request exchanges cryptocurrencies automatically on a decentralized exchange (the Kyber Network, who the Request team moved to Singapore to work with) and does fiat-crypto through an oracle service that's on track for Q2 2018

Are we talking about same coin outsourced to pajeets and dev team moved to Singapore to cut costs then begged for money from community?
Also crashed from $1,20 to $0,07.

You can pay with Monero through the Request Network, then.

However, if you were a company operating in daylight, you could keep your transactions on the blockchain -- the benefit to you would be that you're now using "triple-entry" style accounting, and any financial audits (a 50+ million dollar annual expense for large corps) could be totally automated.

*Also, ZKSnarks are on the Q2 release. You could enforce privacy on an invoice without using Monero.

>If you have any idea how big a cost center all the tedious financial payments bullshit is in a real business,

Yeah, I'm a self-employed coder (with a few freelancers I use). It's a pain in the ass. I'm just genuinely not understanding how this will make things LESS of a mess. I mean, I can send an invoice now, client pays using Stripe, I get money. I could hypothetically add wallet addresses to the invoice too of course. I've been DYOR on this since Veeky Forums started shilling, I'm just still not feeling it though.

OTOH....the whole thing IS such a badly integrated, expensive mess (just doing up taxes now, fucking shoot me) that anything that can alleviate it will do well.

What about transparency though? I REALLY don't want my invoices transparent via a blockchain explorer or something.

>*Also, ZKSnarks are on the Q2 release. You could enforce privacy on an invoice without using Monero.

Ok then, that's making a bit more sense. I'm holding a bunch of this anyway, might have to increase the stack more.

kek nice fud

Source ?

kek

The fees.

yes and checked

t. 110k holder

so why does REQ have to be public again

STOP CALLING IT RCASH

* you get the money in the currency you want, they pay in the currency they want, they don't even have to know what currency you want (think international remote devs)
* taxes can be paid automatically or calculated for you and stuck in a separate account
* you can use zksnarks to encrypt the invoice
* you can set up recurring invoicing
* lower fees
* 100% uptime, you don't have to keep local backups of your transaction records or worry about the service going down
* you don't have to use a credit card or share any personal information with a third party
* your account cannot be shutdown by the operator of the service

there's a lot more, too. it really is satoshi's vision, it's finally coming to fruition. think of bitcoin as the prototype, the ethereum virtual machine to be the hardware / kernel, and Request to be the middleware / applications layer.

This is the future of financial software in the next decade. Decentralized applications running ceaselessly on the EVM for pennies. Open platforms like Ethereum, Request, and Kyber will automate all of fintech and eat the world in this decade.

Strap the fuck in, Request is the absolute best investment in *any* market right now

Went and bought more REQ.

"Why" says, new fagbags?

IT MAKES FUCKING SENSE.

What do you think of MAN and Ai code being developed. How does REQ play into this future plan, if at all?

110k USD or 110k REQ holder

>100k USD holder

All these whales with 100k stacks.

I only have 15k. Makes me feel like I'm not going to make it :(

A lot of the people on Veeky Forums who made real money buying ETH at $10 are now heavily invested in REQ.

There's a disproportionate amount of whales here with an interest in Request. That there's few posts on Veeky Forums about "hey i have 240 REQ in my blockfolio will i make it" should be reassuring that the hype hasn't reached the proles yet, this project is still running in stealth mode

i have exactly 100k (basically all-in at this point) and i don't consider myself anywhere close to whale status. maybe in a year when REQ is $5-10 i'll be considered a REQ whale

>actually believing this
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

So guys, I spoke with a friend who works at a bank about req. He said the largest issue these guys will have is regarding KYC. How will REQ handle it?

if there were to be kyc it will probably only be for fiat requests. Probably something chainlink will handle as they are looking to use it for fiat oracle. But does paypal even require kyc?

Paypal I know required i give them a tax ID back when i used it 10 years ago.

The Fiat oracle is the part that will get stuck; the cash transfer. If i give people crypto for cash in return, how does the bank know the money is legitimate? Who gave me the money?

crypto to crypto is cool though, if not slightly overrated since crypto mainly used atm only to speculate.

BAT has same thing wrt KYC they are very aware of. I'm sure a solid team like REQ will work within the requirements of KYC.

Pic very related - the god tier combo for 2018

Plebeian !

my dad works at req, says go all in