DBC Resignation Stage

At this point I just accept the fact that I will never see my money again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961
youtube.com/watch?v=0dIyIzV3GDU
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck are you still holding this coin? Should've seen the red flags when they tweeted about most of their buyers coming from India.

dude its been like, less than 3 months? be patient, or be a little bitch and sell

You didn't sell after it 8x in 2 weeks?

He dumb.

I fell for the 1$ meme.

I'm still holding 2000 and I won't sell them desu

t-this will be $5 eoy rrr-right user?

Same

kek it's going to $0
check out DBC-USDT on kucoin

Ah, the everyday FUD before Binance, OKEx and updates. Remember that they announce partnerships and such information when the conditions are ripe (read: when market has recovered)

That's why you dollar average you dope.

Doesn't matter, I bought at 7 cents so losing 140 bucks doesn't really hurt

I'm getting worried about the Dragons though

im just hoping it goes back to 27 cents so I can atleast make my initial invest back. I thought I bought the dip. Then it dipped. And dipped. And dipped. And here we are

Every single coin has buyers from india
>I fell for the $1 meme
It will reach higher than $1 you stupid faggot
>reminder that deepbrain has backing by the chinese government
>reminder that deepbrain has won awards for AI development
>reminder that deepbrain has clients including Microsoft, Lenovo, Disney
>reminder that deepbrain has VC backers including Jinsha River Venture Capital, GOBI Venture Capital and Qianshi
>reminder that dbc is deepbrain's biggest and most lucrative project and if you sell now you will literally never make it

also remember that the coin has already exit scammed and there's nothing more to announce

If the meme says $1 you sell at $.80-.85. Better to miss a little profit than to take a loss.

Nice fud, just sold all my DBC at a fat loss.

Selling in portions is better imo, it really depends what's your goal with the investment, though.

Bump

More like DBC designated street

I sold at a massive loss last week. If btc goes sub 9k I might buy a 15k stack for 500 bucks just in case.

There’s absolutely no use for this shit. No one wants to run algorithms on a blockchain when they can literally just buy a standard desktop computer and out perform it. No “AI start-up” will exist without owning a fucking desktop. The blockchain is slow as shit and useless for something like this. Crypto has applications where it removes middle men, not adds them for no benefit. Fucking buzzword nonsense scam.

binance listing imminent

DBC Marines are immunized against all dangers: one may call them scoundrels, pajeets, swindlers, chinkcoins, it all runs off them like water off a raincoat. But spread out FUD and you will be astonished at how they recoil, how injured they are, how they suddenly shrink back: “we've been looed out.”

You wish bub

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The number of your post means jack shit. DBC is a shitcoin.

all in fuck faces

checked.

thank you for confirming the great binance dump is imminent

It should just be called "deep brain"

The extra chain on the end makes you sound like a faggot choking on seven cocks when you day it

what could have been:

HODL to the end marines and may the Hindu gods be with ya all.

50k deeb brains reporting

i am guilty of shilling DBC at the beginning of the week. I started this Shill campaign.. I wanted the price to tank faster cause i got tired of seeing it slowly bleed. I hold over 500K DBC tokens i didn't buy at ATH , but i also did not sell i got GREEDY!. now that DBC is really low and might go lower in the next couple of days, since we all agree it's a shit coin without ever being successful can we pump it to .25c so we could make a profit and dump it on other people?

tfw you fud your own coin, the absolute state of crypto

>binance listing imminent
All in faggots. Hexs confirm it especially all 8s. We going to the moon. $24.09 EOY.

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961

this is how i feel about canya

>No one wants to run algorithms on a blockchain when they can literally just buy a standard desktop computer and out perform it
What the fuck are you talking about retard
>implying dbc marines are like jews
>implying we have the highest IQ of any coin holders and are destined to rule the world
Based
Only a redditor would deny the power of repeating digits

>
>>binance listing imminent
>All in faggots. Hexs confirm it especially all 8s. We going to the moon. $24.09 EOY.
>

Fuck I meant $24.90 eoy for dbc.

>
>Fuck I meant $24.90 eoy for dbc.

You realise Australia has one of the world's most shit internet infrastructure right? They probably can't even load their own shit because of the shit internet there.

Sell then impatient faggot. Coin isint even 3 months old and hasn't even started marketing yet.

Checked

Veeky Forums JUST STOP NOBODY WAS MEANT TO HAVE THIS MUCH POWER

"Deep brain" sounds like a really good blow job

hey bros I know it hurts to lose money but this is a lesson you need to learn. this was obvious. before you invest in anything you need to consider whether the idea and the team behind a project can actually improve on the existing solution.

AI on the blockchain? why? why is this better than what we already have? does AI need blockchain? do any of you even know what blockchain is? do you know how AI works?

next time do your homework and don't buy shit based on futuristic buzzwords you don't understand. the days of fancy white papers and websites pulling in a billion dollars are done. buy projects that could actually exist this decade and actually benefit from blockchain.
/rant

If you knew the basic concept of DBC, you would understand why it needs a blockhain. You probably know it but you're just here to FUD. Thanks for the free bump, though. Always do the opposite what biz says.

i'm happy to give you the free bump user. anything you need in these dark times. i'm sorry you fell for this. I really am.

Why would you be sorry? I participated ICO, sold at .60 and bought back .08

Sell low!
Sell low!
Sell low!
Sell low!
Sell low!
Sell low!

>ID: PND
Topkek

Seems like almost all old decent Kucoin coins crash harder than any other coin
Bnty down from 6k to 1k
DBC down from 4.5k to 800
Snovio down from 3k to 500
Cag down from 12k to 2k
Elix down from 18k to 3k
Aigang is like 30k to 3k

Some good coin survive like PRL and DRGN.
I kinda glad i panic sold my bnty and dbc half from ath during January crash to 10k, still profit though, but it pains me to see that my first coin that give me profit turn into pile of crap(i was new at that time, i remember Binance and bittrex is closed, so i only buy Kucoin coin that's shilled by biz)

Just hold OP

Here's a tip for you user. Pumps strike twice.

When does it start

Any reason why nobody mentions MEE? Oh right the accumulation thingy.

DBC is just the Chainlink of 2018

Sorry, I don't listen to biz.

>>hope those fucking dragons come back up

It's over for DBC isn't it? bought at 60c, should I kill myself now or later after it drops to 3 cents?

Kill yourself after it hits .80

watched some chink do a review on youtube about it ... instantly knew this is shit

why are you lot so retarded to buy into these bullshitcoins?

not to mention the premise of dbc itself is shit

Nice argument

everyone calling this a shitcoin because of price drop (yes, AI and blockchain actually can have synergy) should neck themselves

thats what i'm saying ... if you're too lazy dumb to figure wether a crypto is shit which is a 9 out 10 chance then you should at least watch some mong on interwerbs telling you about it ... which might break it down for you its no good

i don't even watch them just listen while browsing - and its not even a good one

check out this chink ... at least you won't fall asleep though

youtube.com/watch?v=0dIyIzV3GDU

It seems obvious that the coin is currently being FUDed to shake any bags loose by the fag whales on Kucoin. Look at those buy walls and how fast sell walls are put up so that they can wring out tokens from any remaining holders.

So you watch only a video of a coin and decide it's shit? Topkek. I've done my research on this coin so I don't need any pajeet FUDders opinion of it before it's listed on Binance. I find it funny that you mongols think your FUD would affect the volume of a coin. Also everyone here only posts things that benefit then, for you it's to keep the price low. Otherwise you wouldn't give a shit about this thread.

Read everything included in this link, be prepared to translate Chinese:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/
If you think the Chinese government would partner with a shitcoin, you have sub 90 IQ.

>So you watch only a video of a coin and decide it's shit?

if its called DeepBrainChain and shilled enough so i can't ignore it then yes

That's just going to dwindle and dwindle away.

I have had trouble understanding DBC... the thought of AI make a lot of people FOMO, but there didn't seem to be a big need for a special token for this, at least for what they're doing. Or maybe I'm missing the point of the project. In any case, I'm guessing the same thing will happen with Neuromation.

>Paying people for the processing power.
>You don't need a token for that.
Really makes you think.

DBC will moon soon guys
Dont worry my friend will buy much DBC and creators will sell on binance and price will moon
Chainlink=reading DBC=mooning

Maybe read what DBC is about before spouting bullshit. You're either pretending to be retarded and FUDding or an actual retard.

Dollar avg is a meme for ignorant idiots. Buying more at lower prices doesnt change the fact that you you bought some at higher prices. You're still going to lose the same amount of money on those high-priced assets your regardless of how many of those assets you buy at a lower price. The only time you should ever be by those assets at a lower price while holding those assets that you bought at a higher prices if you think the project is still sound and is just a better buy at these lower prices. Which means you're not fucking dollar cost averaging you're just buying it a lower price. Takes

>Paying people for the processing power
Most companies do it just fine without a token, that's what I meant. As in, you can pay people by just paying them.

So you're pretending to be retarded and act like you don't know what DBC tries to achieve. Tired to see this shit in every thread.

Fine, it wasn't FUD and I acknowledged I might be wrong even though I seem to have hit a sore point. In any case, you're the one stuck with this.

And the cost is 3 times what DBC could deliver. Really makes you think.

maybe you should explain it if you are trying to defend it

>go in a thread and argue about a coin when you don't even know the basic concept of it
Maybe go find out what it does and then come back.

Maybe you should learn the basic concept of the coin before arguing. I'm not here to spoonfeed the basics.

I am not arguing
just telling you that you are failing at shilling your coin because you are a retard

How salty can you be? Are things that bad? I did research it but was wondering if I missed something. Looks like I didn't. You're doing a good job encouraging everyone to stay away. Keep hodling, bye.

I'm not shilling it. Love the increased FUD before Binance. You fill every pajeet criteria
>don't know the basic concept of a coin
>still argue and fud the coin
>post nude women
How much are you paid to do this?

The first thing you find out about DBC is that they aim to decrease computational costs by 70% and you say you have done research? No one is falling for that FUD, pajeet. Thanks for the bumps, though.

ITS ON VACATION PLS NO FUD

where is brian bird gang that raging homosexuaL ??

Why did you do this?

kek
>isnt able to explain his coin
>calls pictures of women on the beach "nude"
>accuses others of being pajeet shills

kek. Way to sell the coin user

Whaat the fuck user, your picture legitimately made me mad. You are lucky this shit is anonymous or else I would fucking kill you you faggot.

I don't think dbc would be cheaper or faster inititally, but it will.

The thing that make dbc amazing is the potential access to Chinese academy of science big data.

Heres some news for you - you are the 'other' people.