Should have just threw the money in a fire

I'm an idiot ;_;

>fee

why didn't you use Gdax?

Crypto is like that.
Risks at every step.

Unironically not bad at all.

When I started I did not know about Gdax I sent $920 before I found it an I got a fucked up type of 1099tax form they also sent one to my state tax and the irs fuckers no where is the fees that charged me

i keep forgetting that a 20% loss is actually massive for those only getting into crypto, fuck, imagine buying back in december and only experiencing losses from that point on. for the normie it must be absolutely crippling

lmao that fee. Don't forget to sell low to complete the process, OP.

Never heard of gdax only heard of coinbase, are those fees high?

>$40 fee
jesus

thats a great price for eth. Calm down.

gdax and coinbase are the same thing, you literally just use your coinbase details to log in and you transfer from coinbase to gdax and buy off the exchange for basically free lol.

once you use gdax you will never ever go back to coinbase

>;_;
back to plebbit

gdax is apparently linked to coinbase and moving shit between them means no fees... although nobody has ever been able to tell me why. (geographical location/something to do with US regulations?)

(not actually invested into crypto yet btw)

also I think if you transfer btc/eth/ltc from gdax to other exchanges then it's FREE, right?

but i think you'll get charged transfer fee if you try to do the same via Coinbasse

it's ok happened to many newbs, better to learn the hardway and the earliest

you're gonna make it although I wish you didn't

Thanks for letting me know, I'll use that from now on

They're the same company.

This is correct.

It will go back above that. Don't do this shit day by day. This is a years long investment. People thought the train was outta the station when BTC hit 1k then crashed to 400-600 for years. We're just getting started. Keep those hands strong.

Also, diversify. Shit is all cheap rn so comparatively to other coins you havent lost much. Keep some in ETH or Neo but definitely invest in some promising alts then just fucking forget about it until 2020 or so when you remember you're fucking rich.

I did that too but when ETH was dropping from 1200, down to low 900’s and worse.

We goofed but you will see the value go back up, Coinbase got rich off of new money from December on...

If this thread doesn’t make you want to sell everything, nothing will

You can’t put money to gdax without using Coinbase first. Fiat isn’t directly depositable into gdax.

I think he was lamenting the money taking 7 days to clear and bleeding all the while?

BRO YOURE SI FUCKING ELITE BRO.

YOUR SECRET CLUB IS PRETTY NICE BRO. CAN I STAY?

gdax doesn't give the option to buy with a debit card. i don't want to wait days for my wire to process. how can i buy on gdax instantly with a debit card?

do i have to load my coinbase account with USD?

It's ok OP, good price for ETH and it'll recover.

Long-term outlook is bullish.

You cab send a ach transfer to gdax just no credit.

Send a bank wire not an ach transfer and it arrives the same day as long as you send it before 3pm pacific.

newfag

Dumping my bags on you brainlets

Real question where do you all hold your shitcoins? On the exchange or some desktop wallet? I want to buy but I don't want to leave it on chink binance

hello and welcome friend. don't forget to take profits. stick to your plan and you will make it. I would if I did stick to those. yet I am greedy fuck who stuck with bags.

>it's not money you need asap
>hodl for a year
>make money
That's what I do with any poor investment i make, because i know i don't need it right away.
I'm still negative on my disney stocks, but just wait till black panther and solo finish their theater runs, I might make 500 bones

Never the exchange. Dunno how many bitgrail, mt. gox, Nicehash, Bitfinex, etc. hacks we need before people stop trusting exchanges with their private key.

Get a paper wallet or download a lite wallet for whatever coin you're buying. And most coins are just ERC-20 tokens so don't even need a dedicated wallet. People here will tell you Binance is fine, but fuck that, they were just down for like 24 straight hours like 10 days ago.

Not me faggit I bought in to my position and holding.

You can suck me though. It’s not gay. You were born with sweet lady lips. You are a super duper faggot!

Brainlet for life

No one can see the future, at least you didn't buy at 1300$

Why do you think crypto is getting gouged right now? Normies are completely afraid to touch it after they got raped by 20k Bitcoin.

You’re the braunlet day trading and then caring what other people do with their investments lol.

Keep watching your money dwindle I know what coins have real projects, I buy when my price targets are available and I’m comfy as fuck.

But seriously just taste the tip. If you don’t like it we can stop. I promise.

Same fucking thing, i fomo'd in at the peak and now then i have to wait like 2 weeks before i even get it, all the while watching my shit bleed like crazy, FUCK

Why though? Did you think it would go to $100K overnight? Even if it went past the ATH you'd barely double your $1500.

it was an irrational decision, I did it because the candles were mooning and i figured it would at least go sideways until I actually receive them and can trade a bit. I guess I learned my lesson I'm a noob.

BECAUSE YOU NEW FUCKS ARE SHITS FOR BRAIN. ISN’T IT OBVIOUS?