Is this a meme?

I had this for the first time today and it was shit. It didn't taste good at all. Other vinegar chili sauces like tabasco or nando's peri peri taste much better

Cool blog post, bro.

You need to check your privilege.

I love siracha

Probably because it is shit.

I had the same experience some years ago.
I've buy a big bottle because everyone here was saying it was the best hot sauce.
It was the most disgusting hot sauce I've ever tasted.

Tastes like dish soap with chilli mixed in

It shouldn't really be considered a vinegar hot sauce. I have no idea why you thought it was. If you aren't ready for the added sugar, I can see why it would be unpalatable.

>nando's peri peri
fuck yeah, are you a chigagonigger? I go there just for the sauces.

I love it. Out of curiosity, those of you that hate it... Are you smokers? I've found that it's mostly smokers that don't like it, where non smokers usually think it tastes like a spicy sweet pepper sauce and not vinegary at all

Ever since hipsters latched onto Sriracha, it's been a fucking meme.
>source: Vietnamese

I like your blog.

The images, opinions, and overall subject matter and presentation were all highly original and very thought provoking.

I'm not really a fan of splugding sriracha all over my food, but when mixed with mayo it's one of my favorite condiments.

Just had a free-form burger with sriracha-mayo, tomatoes, pickles, cucumber, and a bunch of raw onion. It was pretty fucking delicious.

Tastes ok. Too much sugar, not enough heat. It's acceptable but it's trick ass bitch ass pony ass shit.

no

you need to add very little of it

its not the kind of sauce you pour all over your shit, just a few drops is enough

I squirt that shit in xbox hueg quanteties over my overcooked frozen 'za

Tastes too much like garlic desu.

I like it..sue me.

Is it just me or does this taste sweet? Don't get me wrong, I love the sauce, but I don't really get the spicy flavor.

Sage all meme threads.

Try some of this.

>everyone here was saying it was the best hot sauce.
things that never happened

Go back to your Cholula flavor sauce

B-b-b-but this is how you get your exotic foodie merit badge!

This cock sauce ruin the taste of pho. I usually asked for chili oil instead