About to go to Sonic for the first time

About to go to Sonic for the first time.

What is good? Is it expensive? Should I eat at the car hop thing?

Get a sonic green apple or cherry nerd slush and a cheeseburger. Maybe some chili cheese tots. I always go there for the drinks mostly but the cheeseburgers are good. Post pics!

sort of expensive, for fast food. the drinks, shakes, malts, etc. are great.

if they have the frito chili pie, that's always great. chili dogs are great. hamburgers are a bit greasy, but pretty good. kind of depends on the restaurant. my hometown sonic has been here forever, one of the first in the state to open. the last five years it has sucked, veg all old and disgusting, until just the last couple of months with a new manager.

>Should I eat at the car hop thing?

You mean the little tables out front? Depends where you are. Always someone here doing it, but it's too fuckin' hot for me. I either take it home, back to the office or in the car with the A/C on.

Most of the food is meh tier. Get some kind of finger food (jalapeno poppers, fries, tots, etc), cherry limeade and a shake or something

Their mozzarella sticks are the best I've ever had.

the frozen cherry limeaid (just a slushy) is awesome

Ocean water.

>Their mozzarella sticks are the best I've ever had.
Hardly a cast iron recommendation.

The shakes, burgers, and ched r bites,i.e. jalapeno poppers, are good. Their fried chicken sandwiches and corndogs are bad. Their fries aren't that good either.

>deep fried everything
It's all good.

Get a super sonic cheeseburger and order of cheese sticks. Place cheese sticks onto burger on top of the top patty below the top bun. Smash it down. Eat. It will fill you up. Also a cherry limeade or peanut butter milkshake. The shit isn't meant to be healthy. Go all out. Also they brown their hamburger buns so it's pretty decent and not soft and soggy.

dont fucking buy anything i use to work it and its fucking disgusting

It's McDonalds in a fancy package.

The best burgers in fastfood are just Mcd's in fancy packaging....oh boy

Everything there is fucking terrible for you. like 1200+ calories for cheeseburger bad for you.

That said, shits CASH MONEY. Order literally anything but
- fries suck dix
-corn puppers suck

I would recommend the cookie dough master blast for dessert. The burgers are my go to for food usually, but the boneless wings are actually really good but super overpriced.

Supposedly the tatter tots are good and they are known for them, but I didn't care for them and don't care for tater tots in general so I can't recommend them.

I like to go to Sonic on half price corn dog day and have my yearly fill. For $3 I can eat an unconscionable amount of fried shit meat.

Last time I went I got a cherry slush with crushed jolly ranchers in it, was dank AF. I rarely eat the food but the big chili dog isn't bad at all.

Route 44 ocean water + orange syurp + pineapple chunks

Super sonic bacon cheeseburger, large cheese tots

Medium chocolate banana malt

Their drinks are great, and their sides are usually pretty good. I usually get a shake or slush and either a hot dog or some pepper poppers. Not super fond of their burgers though.

You should ALWAYS eat at car hops and ALWAYS take drive-throughs when they exist. GOTTA GO FAST

this

chili cheese coney dog
tots

To me, in my opinion with my taste buds and mine alone, their super sonic cheeseburgers are the best burgers I have ever had.

Chilli cheese dogs are good.

They truly are. I don't get the "five guys are the best" meme.

It's okay. Chicken is almost always dry, so I usually avoid it. The dogs are good, the burgers are decent. Not bad overall for fast food, desu.