-12%

-12%

LMAO

Get off the sinking ship and into rich chinamen and wealthy white american coins like DTA

b-b-b-b-but it's the future!!!

>measuring in fiat

if you sell right now. your brain is a literal black hole.

this could very well be the lowest you ever see link again.

futures expire tomorrow. btc always dumps then recovers. it's clockwork.

iron hands linkies, iron hands.

>biz shills link
>it dumps
>biz shit on NANO
>it moon non stop
I should've just do the opposite and bought NANO instead

Stinkies

tfw been manipulating LINK all night, come to me stinkies

have lost all hope of making it with this meme coin. It's over. You keep telling me to hold, but deep down we all know we won't make it. We've seen what happens when the masses flood in. We've reached the peak early January, and now we'll just bleed out, because there are no new people buying in. We all know this. But we're deluding ourselves, because we don't want to admit defeat. I've seen my portfolio bleed and bleed and bleed, and there's no sign of it stopping.

Early adopters are long gone and dumped their bags on us. And here we are, the late majority, thinking we deserve the same gains as the people who stuck with bitcoin from the beginning. We don't deserve anything. It's only fair that we're only using money from here on out. We were too late. Just admit it and move on with your life. LINK is not going to make any of us rich.

Lalallaa not listening

It didn't really recover very well after jan futures did it?

You aren't going to make it because you don't want to make it. You just don't have what it takes.

We all know he is right
What i have in crypto can just stay in there, its either going to be worth millions or nothing
Im already below intial investment, im not cashing out at a loss
But deep down we all know there is a very real chance we missed our shot

>futures expire tomorrow
How many times did futures expire already?
I remember this shit happened not so long ago and btc tanked even harder

How is this shitcoin worth $200M jesus

MUH WHITE PAPER

I started this stupid shit last June. I was down 70% my initial investment in August. Stop being short sighted.

How much you hold?

>buy now at $1.40 it will NEVER EVER be this cheap again
>once alpha main net is released this is going to $5 and NEVER EVER looking back

Just sold my link position. I'm now /enlightened/ thanks to your post user.

>It didn't really recover very well after jan futures did it?
Did any alt? I can't see this bleeding back down to where it was a few weeks ago with the recent announcement though. Lot of new bag holders. Some alts still haven't recovered.

uh oh

oh boy, checked. how can stinky linkies even recover from this?

What ever happened to muh cup handle?

The handle broke off.

LINKYS getting JOOSTED.

That's how the bog hell works my friend, they torture you then they start over again infinite times.

Is wall street the worst thing that's happened to crypto?

Bitconnect and black people were.

$5 soon goys

Is Sergey a Jew?

link is such dogshit

Oy Vey!
The goyim know!

Link is a meme shitcoin you all got shilled