What happened

What happened

You listened to an old poor fart.
Serves you well.

February isnt over, yet.

Maybe wait until its actually the end of the month? I don't believe in his hocus pocus but implying it can't gain $3k in a week tells me you get your wee wee stuck in your zipper fairly often

Are you telling me that an old man that lived in a trailer in the woods until his $100 reports allowed him to purchase beachfront property isn't a crypto prediction guru?

Instead of DYOR you listened to a boomer

This.

The reports state there is room for error regarding dates. Sometimes +-9 days.

Im unaware. what did this guy say?

13888 end of february +- 9 days

>9 days
Don't you know? His error range extends to 6 weeks!

He'll almost certainly be right that way!

+-90 years for his failed gold and apocalypse predictions.

Apocalipse is actually in 18 years, screencap this

Don't forget the war with Alien. +/- decades

Well thats convenient isnt it lmao. He has room for error regarding the time, in the past hes claimed room for error regarding prices. When will you brainlets realise he is just guessing at shit

The airstream was a nice place to film away from the dogs. Perhaps Kale stays in there sometimes.

Clif slept in the rocket-mass stove heated geodesic greenhouse or the sauna.

Have you seen his custom 40ft~ Proa? He probably slept in that too.

But not in the house with his sick wife or in the packed office.

He routinely called earthquakes inside a week.

Not all valid hits have specific temporal signatures.

Picking out numbers and date names is difficult as these are common in the lexicon so the emotional value isn't usually specific. When it is, is when to pay attention.

Do you know what a conformation bias is little brainlet? He just constantly throws predictions out there about all kinds of shit, he has been wrong literally thousands of times. But when one of his wacky aspergers guesses is correct people that lack the ability to think critically like you go omg hes a fucking wizard!! Youre honestly so stupid it hurts

That the unique price number and specific time frame marks the last dip below 10k and begins the ramp to 100k

Clif has painstakingly coded out confirmation bias.

He has to adjust his filtering based on what he says, based on the propaganda of the day.

His seeking publicity does not come from the need to shill what we have already passed the event horizon of.

He did not start ringing the bell about Satoshi's whitepaper for what he knew it was back then, he let the linguistic space develop without his adding to the noise.

Yeah very poetic way of basically saying he sells ebooks for a living on twitter and believes in aliens

Could be early March even. His woowoo has it limits.

Do you want to criticize him as a coder, a baby boomer, a lifelong telephony network security guy, for prosteletizing the white paper, or for whistle blowing the SSP because you are too lazy to look up?

ALL silicon integrated circuit fiber optic etc technologies came out of the Roswell crash, whether you use these tools shot out of the sky by microwave cannons againt interdimensional craft... to remain ignorant is up to you. I'll be waiting for a bob lazar sport model.

Clif pays a team to help produce and compute reports, that this has no value to you is beyond a sensible reason to FUD.

Of we don't fall past about 9.3 - 9.5k, we're hitting 13.8

Lazy fuckers, please look into what Clif is doing. He's aggregating the 'collective intuition' out there and presenting it in a fun, relatively non-biased way.

He's NOT claiming to be able to tell the future. Legit guy, a bit weird, but legit.

I'm not sure how this prediction of $13.8k stuck...he admits his reports have an error range, and in his latest report he even admitted that he could have gotten the date for $13.8k wrong and that it happened much sooner that he expected.

The key thing is that Clif stated that we will see an uptrend late Feb early March. Technically, we do have an uptrend.

he made this prediction I think when the bitcoin price was nearly around 10k last year.

kys nigger

I made more money off his calls than yours nigger

Can someone tell me why exactly you're taking investment advise from an old schozphrenic?

Are you the same schizos who destroyed /pol/? Are you the reason Veeky Forums has gone to shit now, too?

yes 100% they are

If ANYONE actually read this shit he states several times price predictions aren’t very reliable and prefers to use an emotion based scale. Overall the man is very bullish and his predictions outside of crypto are not far fetched

This. His XRP, VERI and PPT calls made me quite a buck.

He made this prediction when BTC was 2k. Still better long term predictions than chance.
Niggers.

He made this prediction for BTC 13,888 by end of February +- 9 days, almost a year and a half ago when the price was ~$600. Now, if he gets within $1000 of that in his error range of 9 days that would be an absolutely unbelievable call and indeed solid confirmation that his data and his interpretation of it is better than almost anyone else out there.