Lemonade

Pink makes it taste better.

All pussy is pink on the inside

>made with real lemons
What the fuck is with american advertising and the use of the word 'real'? Real lemons, as opposed to what, fake? Does anyone make lemonade with fake lemons? How does it taste?

It tastes okay. Real lemons as opposed to citric acid alone. Many citrus tasting products will just use citric acid.

The brits make fake lemonade. Probably other europeans too.

It still uses lemon juice. It just doesn't use food coloring.

What is it with those ingrates taking a classic American product and making a shit version of it.

Lemon juice from concentrate, not real lemons.

It's a bastardized version of an American classic. Please stop stealing and then denigrating our culture you inbred fucks.

It is such an American classic I barely know what it is. Isn't it a ginger ale or something?

Lemonade was being made by the Romans in the first fucking century AD.
Apple pies originated in medieval Europe.
America's contribution to quisine is making shit tier adaptations of foreign dishes and either loading them up with artificial chemicals or slopping chilli con carne and "cheese" all over them.

Actually, I take it back. The corn dog is a fucking gastronimc masterpiece. Yay, murrica.

>he's never heard of lemonade

What shithole do you hail from?

>Real lemons, as opposed to what, fake
the suffix "ade" often implies exactly that

>bastardized version of an American classic
Oh the ironing.
What else you got, Tex? Fries, monsieur? Hamburgers or hot dogs, mein fuhrer? Chilli, muchacho?
Fucking kill yoself, you pompous tub of guts. Dismissed.

No, isn't schweppes a ginger ale brand? I thought that's what we were talking about, the brand being an American classic.

They make all kinds of carbonated stuff.
Lemonade, ginger ale and tonic water are the most common.

No, Lemonade is an American classic.

Calm down, you butthurt autist.

De_stroyed

Lemonade is a common summertime drink in America. Still I think it only needs to be made with lemon juice to be considered lemonade.

it's not possible to make good diabetus lemonade our tea. ;_; our shop on the juice isle.

>yurocucks

what

IKR?!?!
>Making pop with sugar instead of corn syrup
Disgusting

If Britain didn't originally control the sugar trade then there wouldn't be the protections in place for sugar which eventually made HFCS the preferred substitute of American processed foods.

>America's contribution to quisine is making shit tier adaptations of foreign dishes

BBQ
Soul food
Fried Chicken
Macaroni and cheese
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Chicken fried steak
Biscuits and gravy
Chili
Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers
Also, we've made things better. Mexican food which is generally tasteless, Chinese food which is generally disgusting and not fit for a slave, and Pizza which the Italians sucked at

>tfw try blueberry lemonade
>it just tastes like regular lemonade

Found the yurocuck lol