Is this THE Veeky Forums approved chinese cartoon?

Is this THE Veeky Forums approved chinese cartoon?

not quite

its a good fit but it is one step below Kaiji

Kaiji is perfect for Veeky Forums

Kaiji is 10/10 this board, holy shit. Bunch of failed neets gambling on one last chance of survival. It's also a really damn good anime and shouldn't put off anyone even if they don't normally like anime.

This dude would be 100% in LINK, I just know it.

no that's fucking hot garbage newfaggot, anime of Veeky Forums is and will always be Kaiji/Akagi

>not learning mahjong just to watch Akagi or part 3 of Kaiji

never gonna make it

Thanks guys gonna watch Kaiji now

Another vote for Kaiji. literally Pink Wojak: The Anime

jealous I cant watch it again for the first time desu

They're both degenerate animes about gambling, but Kaiji resembles biz alot more

>again
fuck that. It needs another season

Yes

Has it caught up with the manga?

nah they refuse to do s3, I guess people are too retarded to learn basic mahjong so the ratings would be shit or something, nips are retarded anyway

I tried it cause Veeky Forums said it was good, hated it. But i hate most anime

>I'm gonna explain my strategy that makes 0 fucking sense and is objectively wrong
>slow as fuck pacing

I'd fuck the shit out of the one eyed russian roulette chick

also getting a Yumeko dakimakura is unironically one of the best investments of my life.
her and I cuddle and gamble together :)

> My shitcoin is different.

what strategy made no sense? My only caveat was the tissue box shit felt forced and the end of brave man road was too, not going to spoil anything, but other than that everything else seemed sound

whew

>Me thinking about LINK holders

Pretty Kuyashii market right now fambo

KUYASHI

I tried watching this show and to me it really just felt like a worse kaiji. I still dig the main girls design though, black hair red eyes and big tits are my shit.

Veeky Forums approved animes:
Berserk.
Kaiji.
Dragon Ball Super.
Boku no Pico.
Hokuto no ken.

Dragon ball Super is trash. Berserk anime is trash compared to the manga. It has pretty stills but that’s it, and if you’re watching an anime for the stills you should just be reading the manga.

damn straight, I've even masturbated to all of these

>yumeko would glady do it raw since getting pregnant is a gamble

HE DOES NOT LIKE IT MMM MMM NO NO NO

try 3924234252 steps
kakegurui is complete superficial garbage with garbage characters, a garbage setting/plot and garbage writing.

btw pic related will be loved by anyone who loved Kaiji
Akagi is the most baller of them all. Take Kaiji and infuse it with 80000% balls extract and you get Akagi.

Akagi would've shorted BTC at 20k with x20000000000000000000000000000 times leverage while better all of his organs and on 20 different loans from 5 different banks

Oh yeah and get a load of this fucker. You might think it's a sports anime but you're sorely mistaken. It's entirely made and told like a gambling anime.

Akagi and kaiji are in top 10 series I've every watched. Fukumoto is a genius

The reason why Akagi isn't so dear to my heart is because he wins. The virgin gambler and the Chad highroller.

Yes

Kaiji doesn't encapsulate the madness as well as kakegurui

Also it looks better