COSS THREAD

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f

COSS looks like it is trending in the right direction. Gradual updates to the system over time, with fiat trading still on tracking for next month.

Anyone else comfy with their COSS stacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7wj841/tiered_trading_fees_not_in_practice/
coss-stats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

next month is critical for COSS no room for delay or fuckups.

LOSS thread

probably the biggest moon mission around

high risk really high reward

I got 5k. I'm in it for the long haul, for better or worse.

COSS can't even charge trading fees correctly. The only thing the exchange is used for is trading COSS tokens.

Bought 10k at 5

die paid shills

I'm "paid" in the sense that I own 500,000 COSS and I'm excited about the next few months.

I think 10k is the perfect stack to make it on dividends

all the FUD about this coin is just growing pains which will all be fixed, just like every other complaint in the past

pic is kinda old from back when evey exchange had way more volume

COSS is lying about trading fees and skimming extra off the top. What makes you think they'll pay dividends honestly?

let them lose their money

"1 million dollar promo", devs tokens have been unlocked, MASSIVE sells walls (500 ETH+), price keeps steadily going down, only saved by the promo and newfags who are buying in while devs and inner circle whales are dropping their bags. rune ready to exit scam again. enjoy your bags fags

Next month is crucial I just home they don’t fuck up and its ez x5 .... looking at x10-x20 in the long run

dont try to FUD me bud ive held this coin for along time...already distributed alot of my dividends

I really hope new people dont fall for this shit

Hope***

I'm not fudding. reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7wj841/tiered_trading_fees_not_in_practice/
e.g. COSS says it's charging a 0.10% trading fee, the trading history says the same thing, meanwhile your wallet is missing funds as if you were charged 0.20%. How is that not skimming off the top?

Easy fix. Not too worried about that. Trading fees are chump change anyways.

kucoin wannabe

literally worst exchange ive ever used.

ive unironically thought of buying 100,000 of those a few days ago.

after a lot of research and using the exchange, i realize how dumb this idea was. literally sub 1M volume on most days, bad pajeet team, exchange is full of bugs and generally sucks, their website sucks, everything sucks.

ppl only buy this shit because they think it'll magically become like binance vol-wise. basically normies falling for the passive income meme.

ITS JUST GROWING PAINS. RUNE WILL FIX IT AS SOON AS THE EXCHANGE GETS OUT OF BETA AND WE START OFFERING FIAT PAIRS THROUGH CREDIT CARD ONLY SO YOU IDIOTS CAN GET RAPED WITH A CASH ADVANCE FEE

If you are reading this and not already in COSS you are probably going to deeply regret it in two months.

This project has a level of transparency and openness I haven't seen in a project before.

When I bought 20K at $.25 the fudd was very high. Now we are trading at ~$.70 and the fudd is still quite high. Later it get a new floor, and the fudd will continue. I am predicting ~$2 by end of March, and daily fudd+pink wojack threads.

You guys are cute. Keep it up.

In the sense that we get paid for holding, yes, I suppose you're correct.

The promo isn't dev tokens, it comes from the advertising pile, which is completely separate. You're welcome to check the eth addresses, but we know you won't.

Bought my stack back in September for 8c. Been increasing my stack with every major bounce. This should could crash back to 5c and then I'd consider selling. Super comfy desu.

>basically normies falling for the passive income meme.
My thoughts too

Bought in at $0.06, very happy with returns so far, hoping we can reach $5 by eoy so I can buy a house

why is making money so easy

>non-asian girl

I have 1k Coss, will I make it?

Yes, when we reach $100

Realistically what sort of volume does Coss need to get for the price to go that high?

4B crypto, 500M fiat.
Basically Binance levels at peak January.

5% yearly return on those volumes at 4.5% fiat fee would have the price of coss at $1944 you fucking retard

Well you've obviously got the calculator open.
So give us a real answer at 1% return, since that's about where we're sitting now.

who cares it'll never be that high

i've been seeing "next month" for 3 months now

naw it already mooned once when UI hype was going on. however it was incomplete + the market crashed and pice went to shit. like i said, fiat implementation is key which is scheduled late march.

Well fiat, new engine and api for bot trading imo

roughly: 600m crypto/24h & 2m fiat buys.

also coss-stats.com/