Anyone else an anarcho-communist?

Anyone else an anarcho-communist?

You got it from a Facebook meme.

>anarcho-communists

What?

Ya, there's some other trisomy 21 victims here for sure.

You took on the anarcho-communist identity because of some meme or meme page you saw on Facebook.

>goes on a board centered around money and streetshitting
>h-h-heyy guys anyones else hates money
saged

>soviet union
>fidel
>either of them anarcho communist

Sorry, /r/latestagecapitalism said I'm not allowed to buy cryptocurrencies

You arent an actual anarcho communist unless you live in the wilderness with a rusty ak 47, a drug plantation of some kind, and at least 3 different intelligence agency moles in your band of merry men

Kek

No, I just hate rich people and inequality atm. Because I'm not one of them and I'm jealous, if I make it I will despise the poor and spit on them like. That's how this meme works my friend.

i am

grow up faggot

Literally impossible to be anarcho-communism
But I knew this was bait all along

Nigger

Yes 100%. Lets use our profits to do good in the world my comrade-bro. Lets build communities

Being an anarcho commie is just a fancy new way to say you are a communist. The exact same totalitarian state will take over every time because the road to communism will always devolve into force and the destruction of individual rights.

Grow up, stop trying to destroy the very capitalist countries that allowed you to be a pampered college kid.

Anyone else throwing marxists out of helicopters unironically?

>anyone else a tall midget?
>anyone else a straight faggot?
>anyone else a blond nigger?
You get the idea.

The only solution is more capitalism, not less.

We need to abolish central banks.

>fancy new way
Different kinds of communism always existed brainlet. Jucheism, trotzkyism, Leninism, Marxism, platformism, syndicalism. Been around for forever. 0/10

It's all the same poverty ridden authoritarian garbage?
Who cares?
Kill them all

I wonder how commies deal with the fact that communism will never happen and marx was wrong.

i am from barcelona in 1934-1936 and yes i am an anarcho-communist

I am from rojava 2018 and yes i am an anarcho-communist

also most other places in past, acephalous or egalitarian societies ruled the world. see James Scott recent books and Seeing like a State

They don't. It's just a fantasy.

You just described capitalism kek

I'm just a ML communist

How do we get out of the gubment stage?

But nah uh you can succeed in a capitalist society, look at bill gates or Warren buffet or any other poster child of hard work and success!