LINK NEET SINGULARITY

By now, some of you have realized Sergey's apparent addiction to McDonalds toadburgers is actually a hint regarding the future of Link investors. Dig deeper. The assblasting has just began.

Would you like fries with that? Hell yes, I do.

I saw Sergey at a grocery store yesterday. He was in the candy aisle driving around on a motorized shopping cart and I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to ride out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually he turned back around and after nearly running over a small child without apologizing, brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Interesting man, but do we really want to be investing our money into this guy?

Fucking Linkies

For any newfags, here is the only thing you need to know about the russian scam that is LINK:
Set your filters on Veeky Forums to exclude "chainlink" "LINK" or anything related. Don't read any news about it either.

Now go on CMC and screencap the price right now. In 6 months to a year, check again and have a big ol belly laugh at how much money LINKies have lost.

Where's that user who is screencapping all of those nolink posts?

Check my digits. its you who will be fucked. Stay poor, soyboy.

This. Not to mention the fact that the price even in $ has barely risen in 6 freaking months, and it's still absolutely nowhere near its ATH in sats. Seriously no one outside of biz gives a single solitary fuck about LINK.

Imposter

LINK autism defense force is active I see.

I will be the one rubbing it in your face when LINK is 5 cents in June

Blizzard nerfed Vitty's warlock so he decided that the world needs decentralized applications.
McDonalds gave Sergey cold fries so he decided the world needs verifiable data for their transactions.

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1500 EOY

>being like that towards the next 1000x mission
It looks like you really want to find a reason to kys

kys

bro im just testing out my new pasta. if any newfag listens they will be wrecked so fucking hard

LINK to the moon we finna be rich nigga

>TFW YOU DUMP 20K INTO A COIN FOR THE DEV TO EAT MACKY D'S 7 TIMES A DAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good heavens, memes and pastas are created so quickly it's no joke. Have a wallpaper.

Fuck so close

thanks bro. I am the creator of these LINKs

checked

>trips
What did Kek mean by this?

If only you knew

I feel like I definitely wasted an opportunity to counter with my own stinky linky 1k eoy post

LINK $1000 EOY