We're fucked lads

Fuck, it really was a dead cat bounce. It's exactly like the meme graph now. We're going down to sub 4k aren't we?

STOP

no

op is a faggot.

It was not a dead cat bounce, we are on our way to 13k, this is just a 3% dip, there is 5% chancer of going under 10k.
You better buy now because is the only refuel stop we are gonna get before 13k.
Dont you like free money?

Yeah, it's kinda hilarious.

Seriously, we're done. Look at that head and shoulders, look at that dead cat bounce. Fuck.

*Cue the denial*

It's just retracing it's last run up. Should bottom at 8800

Wait, there were actually people who thought it WASN'T a dead cat bounce?

I wanna see these losers.

Even the search interest is a bubble

Yup

Yeah, I posted this the other day and opened up a short based on it. It is amazing how well the dead cat bounces are tracked by the google trend searches. With no normie money flowing in, and no tether being printed we are in for a bleed out

fuck me i bought at 11k

awareness != immediate adoption

bubble means its value is greater than its worth. because bitcoin has a very limited supply, theoretically its value should be about 500,000 per BTC. that means we are the opposite of in a bubble.

"Is not equal to". Who TF talks like that? Just write like a normal person and not a sperg faggot

Forex trader since 2003 here
Never heard of the term "dead cat bounce", we never use it, that's just an internet meme

>just talk like a normie

shorthand brainlet

whenever there's such fear in the hivemind like right now, it's going to go the other way. which is up. basic quantum hive indicators

i think you're in the wrong place

bubble means speculation has outpaced utility which it has

witches hat cummin

COPE
O
P
E

R.I.P. Crypto

S to spit

>Just write like a normal person

You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker

obviously OP has never heard of the chad cycle

>bearish bollinger-canlde bitch bastard

The cycle is early birds -> institutions -> normies because normies seek confidence/hand-holding from institutions

Institutions and smart money are gone. We are all alone except for some probably suicidal normie stragglers.

4K? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!

holy shit just kill yourself... limited supply doesnt mean shit when there is literally no use for bitcoin. Its a pyramid scheme and nothing more... same with all crypto

Could be a 12 month bear market. Crypto has way too much traction to drop sub 5k for a substantial period of time. I think 7k will be the mean until at least June, then a bleed down to 5k ending in November. All time high will be reached around new years and 2019 will be the crazy bull market to $10 trillion total market cap. Which will pop in 2020. Crypto ATM's and merchant tools will drive 2019 bull market while the smart contract bull market won't really start kicking until at least mid 2022.

are you a jew? which bank do you run?

shut up cuck

Cut your losses, come join the Canadian Weed train.

this

Yes. I don't know why people say otherwise lol
It'll bounce from 6/4/3k to an all time new high in the future no doubt about it. But we're going under for now.

LOL that's hilarious

I would pay money to see her squeeze out a 6ft log after she eats nothing but hi-fiber biscuits for a week straight

yep it was obviously gonna happen, we always get a bull trap first after crash, only then real rise

I dont know why so many people here FOMO'd

t. mcaffe

says the guy who has never touched a vagina

Die

the market is being manipulated by bitfinex anyway. it wont crash to a certain level im sure. there is an entire house of cards built on it now. how quick people were to forget mt gox

This guy knows what's up

I'm glad I don't have all my money in crypto, stock are the only things in green in my portfolio atm saving my ass.

If you swing trade you can make a shit ton of money