No

No.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11918091/A-third-of-vegetarians-eat-meat-when-drunk-on-a-night-out.html
nbcnews.com/id/18574603/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/vegan-couple-sentenced-life-over-babys-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for the vegans.

>all-vegan
>cheese
lolwat?

nice quadderubs.

i too would like answers. is their cheese made out of soy or beans? lmao.

They can't keep getting away with it.

This should be against the laws. If your mayonnaise doesn't have eggs you can't call it as such, so if your "cheese" has literally none of the things required for cheese then you can't call it that.

>cheese lover
>doesn't eat dairy
Someone needs to stop lying.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11918091/A-third-of-vegetarians-eat-meat-when-drunk-on-a-night-out.html

So what the fuck are they made of? Their website won't list ingredients or nutrition.

Based PDX, reverse trolling food snobs as always.

Smegma

>Vtopian Artisan Cheeses is an exciting line of cultured cashew cheeses

>Pureed cashews with shit added formed into a loaf

It's possible to like something but not eat it. This is called self control.

It seems that most of you dumbfucks are still oblivious to this, but a lot of people are vegan because they believe it is morally evil to harm an animal for food, given that in our current age of affluence the average person can easily eat a diet that involves no animal products.

It's not that vegans hate dairy or meat, it's that it is literally wrong to harm an animal just because you like the taste of something. Livestock should be allowed to go extinct rather than sustained in the miserable existence we keep them in for something as replaceable as food.

This faggot isn't a hedonist. Enjoy your meager existence inconveniencing yourself for peasants.

>It's kinder to let a species go extinct than to take care of them in exchange for milk and eggs

I agree with this guy, but I'm still going to keep eating meat because fuck it, I can barely take care of myself let alone animals I'll never develop affection for

and plastic is the best kind of fruit since it has 0 calories. It is basically a super food. Pic related.

>implying we "take care of" dairy animals

Maybe you should watch a documentary about how the farming industry actually works. We do not have the time or space to allow cows to fuck around. They are kept in basically cow prisons their entire (short) lives.

You are kept in a human prison called a cubicle your whole life.

>strawman
>tu quoque
>damage control

>Vegan
>Cheese

plastic has plenty of calories, we just don't digest any of it and we die if we eat too much of it

they aren't calling it cheese
they are calling it vegan cheese, ie cheese substitute for people who don't want to consume animal products

of course, you'd still throw a hissy fit if they called it "animal product free" cheese

Yes I would. They sully the good name of cheese.

So we actually use calories by eating plastic when voiding our bowels upon death. It truly is a miracle food.

I'm not surprised you'd find that attractive considering your heavy diet of semen, the other white slime

have you even had vegan cheese?
of course not, what am I saying, you're an autist on Veeky Forums who unironically says "sully the good name of cheese"
You're like twice as annoying as people say vegans are, that I get even over the internet

nut milks and cheeses are attested in european literature going back hundreds of years

>It's possible to like something but not eat it. This is called self control.

Except when you're not eating something you like, because Facebook told you so.

This is called stupid.

>nut milks and cheeses are attested in european literature going back hundreds of years

As a special "look as what I made!" treat, not basing an entire diet around it.

Who bases an entire diet around cheese? I assume they eat it as an occasional treat with some crackers, unless if it happens to melt well on their veggie burgers.

my meat

wow this thread has an uncommon ammount of retardation from the non vegan side. is /b/ out in force today?

>It's not that vegans hate dairy or meat, it's that it is literally
self righteous

Dude cheese TASTED delicious and when im drunk and starving i might eat a slice of pizza but after five years all organic vegan some cashew cheese or whatever those guys make it from sounds delicious... And believe me it usually is. I just hope its affordable and melts.

Its true. But we go back to eating healthy after. Its like running a red light dosent make you a career criminal.

Na dude... Cholesterol and heart disease are more valid reasons. Well theres those and then theres udder puss and factory farms that are run like fucking animal prisons.

>most americans cant make it through a viewing of the movie earthlings so... Eat udder puss i guess... You wont enjoy the side effects.

milk containing pus is a myth

Google udder puss then ya fucking cunt.

Post pics while you're at it.
Bitch ass udder sucka.

>itt insecure manbabies triggered by vegan foods existing

i don't even drink milk

you're equating somatic cells with pus. do you really believe everything you read online

Did you really not go do your homework on this subject matter?

This is how i can tell you're a dumbass.

I'd like to try it. Never had stuff like that before.
I've done this before, and once when I wasn't that drunk because the food was going to go to waste (a guy had apparently ordered a pulled-pork sandwich and then left, and no one else wanted it). Though, I've never actually ordered food with meat in it on purpose, drunk or not.
Doesn't seem like a big deal. It seems silly to be so strict and black/white about veganism/vegetarianism. Just do your best if you think it's the right thing to do, and if you slip up sometimes who cares?

sounds boring. I'd at least expect a variety of nuts/seeds.

If its not organic cashew cheese... they really fucked up.

Then don't eat it you fucking pussy

>a guy had apparently ordered a pulled-pork sandwich and then left, and no one else wanted it
I wouldn't consider that wrong at all. I'm vegan because I don't want to support meat with my dollars -- eating leftovers harms noone. but then again I wouldn't hang out with people who ordered meat all the time.

>It seems silly to be so strict and black/white about veganism
non-veggies love to hold veggies to a perfect standard so they can "catch" them and justify making absolutely no change themselves.

You're on the wrong board, dum dum.

Happy animals taste the best.

Fagget.

My diet is essentially cheese, beer, and fiber gummies.

>being murdered
>happy
i'll make sure they wait until you're asleep, having a nice dream.

shit how did you figure me out, i haven't said anything demonstrably stupid yet you already have the dairy king stumped with your inhuman deductive skills.

Almond milk was a staple in the middle ages because dairy was restricted by fasting days.

I would eat her plastic definitely

no he was just in the wrong thread, so he made that post to help him get to where he needed to be.

Stellar trips by the way.

>We do not have the time or space to allow cows to fuck around. They are kept in basically cow prisons their entire (short) lives
This is how bad livestock farms do, and is no indication for all livestock farms. I live nearby such farms, and they constantly have their cattle grazing away outside.

Milk is for babies

Cheese is for rats

>sounds boring. i'd at least expect a variety of milks

this is what you sound like

>This is how bad livestock farms do
that is, most of them. the worse the practices, the less likely you'll see it on display.

anyway, it doesn't matter how well you "take care of" the animals if it's just for the purpose of slaughtering them. there's no harm in not being born in the first place, so that would be preferable. this sudden fear of farm animals going extinct is hilarious and desperate.

>there's no harm in not being born in the first place

uh, yes, there is, for the survival of a species.

That's an abstract concept that individual animals don't care about.

Also, we've fucked up the genetics of farm animals, what with the chickens that can't walk when they reach maturity. It's cruel to perpetuate a species that depends on us, because inevitably many will not be cared for well. I think the same thing about pets btw..

Rats are lactose intolerant, Ralph.

>That's an abstract concept that individual animals don't care about.

is that what the argument is about?

> It's cruel to perpetuate a species that depends on us

i don't see that that's inherent.

>You're like twice as annoying as people say vegans are
Literally only butthurt vegans say this. Kill yourself, you wreck.

>IT'S THE CURRENT AGE PEOPLE

Vegans are the most obnoxious people in the planet.
>Muh animal murder
>Muh healthy natural diet except for all the vitamins and B12 I have to take not to die of malnutrition
>Muh I've seen earthlings and so should you
>Muh I've seen a biased gory documentary about farms payed by sojasun once so all farms are like that

I'm hoping you guys get recognised as the sect you are soon

Kill yourself.

never lettin go of that b12 are ya bub. well, the moral vegans vs. the people who say it's the healthiest diet aren't necessarily the same. if veganism is missing nutrients, that probably makes it even more moral because you're hurting yourself to help others. but supplements are just fine for some things -- you take b12 supplements too btw, via the meat .

Why the fuck would you hurt yourself for fucking animals ? They're not our equals and they never will be. Vegans are the faggiest hipsters in the world. Being vegan is to eating what supporting BLM is to politics.

If I make cheese from human women's milk, is it vegan?

Somebody needs to nuke Portland already.

The best judge of character is how a man treats those who can't fight back against him.

considering she's tied up in your basement, no.

Sure thing buddy. Now go do your homework and put on your pjs so mum's boyfriend can read you a story

When will you vegan fucks learn that most people really don't care about animals. When PETA releases those videos of caged animals in bad conditions I really don't care unless they prove that the happy animals taste better. If it doesn't affect the taste cage em up and make them cheap. So far the only downside I see is because of the awful conditions of chickens in the US we have a minuscule but non-zero chance like in other countries of getting sick from raw eggs

Seconded. Fuck animals. I was raised near farms, most of them are cunts

>not going full hipster and opening a "vegan" cheese store , and creating an approximate simile of vegan cheese, made from dairy with nut flavouring

Plebs

dog, I dont know if you are aware of this. but we are part of this thing called an ecosystem. All animals are dependant on others for some kind of survival role. Our domestic animals are treated like shit, no joke, but only a moron would think they are any more requiring of us to survive than any other animal. the only difference is we are actually smart enough to realize their dependancies as opposed to other animals who couldn't give a shit if something went extinct because they ate too much of it.

>most of them are cunts
retard detected.
get back to the city. you obviously didn't know anything about animals, and if your family raised them, they where all retards who anthropomorphasized them instead of understood how they think and behave. Typical human behavior, them dumb animals must be out to get you and are in no way just doing what they where programmed by nature to do. You're the kind of twat that would take a tire iron to a computer that got a virus instead of just learning how to not get viruses.

Nobody. Fucking. Cares.

the one on the left is pretty cute
>i hate store fronts

I had artificial cheeses twice, in Germany. First time based on soy oil, last time on coconut. First tasted like a fucked up version of "processed cheese food product", the latter like slightly spongy plastic soaked in coconut oil and then fermented using some unspeakable plastic eating bacteria. On the plus side, fermenting coconut oil can kill you, so maybe this will murder some yuppies. Google coconut Tempeh.

Why not just run your own farm that treats the animals humanely? If the big issue is abuse and treatment then just fix the abuse that part, then you can keep eating proper cheese and eggs. Think of it as giving the animals a job. Also, vegan food is pretty expensive as it is, so you can still charge a lot to make up for whatever extra costs / limited production come with humane vegan real cheese and eggs or whatever.

nbcnews.com/id/18574603/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/vegan-couple-sentenced-life-over-babys-death/

Live your life, but don't be a preachy dick and don't force it onto others. That's really all there is to it.

I got some nut milk for ya *unzips sweatpants*

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say most vegans that are in it for ethical reasons are not interested in maintaining livestock if they even could. Gonna bet most are urban/suburbanites and thus legally can't anyways.

Unless you mean some vegans set up a totally humane business based on this, and then they exist, but it ain't vegan by definition. This is assuming they don't think it's still immoral to keep animals as "pets"

>Muh I've seen earthlings and so should you
>Muh I've seen a biased gory documentary about farms payed by sojasun once so all farms are like that

never done either mate, i used to butcher myself at home and enjoy about anything you can eat in general, i just stopped eventually because i am pretty soft and dislike the fact, that i was raised caring of animals, even befriending them and other, similar creatures go down my face or into my jacket etc. i also eat relatively balanced anyways it seems, going to get checked out by a docs twice a year and i seem to be doing great.

why can't you believe that there is people legitimately thinking it's not a 21st century thing to do while ignoring all the other retards? are you from the US and surrounded by people who take it to sjw tumblr transnigger levels?

Stop cheesegendering, shitlord.

>in Philly for a show
>dad and I are hungry and see a bunch of people go into a pizza shop
>pizza sounds good so we go in
>the cheese is some weird type we've never heard of
>order a slice of pep
>pep looks weird
>it's the worst pizza i've ever had

Turns out it was a vegan pizza place, the cheese was fake, the pep was fake, they had this mushroom pizza that looked decent but was sold out. Never eating vegan pizza again

>Never eating vegan pizza again

I wouldn't eat any of the faggy vegan "substitute" bullshit, like vegan "cheese", but I'd still kill the fuck out of a pizza with just tomato sauce and say, onion, garlic, bell pepper, black olives, and habenero's.

I don't see why vegans have to invent shit just to pretend they're eating like everyone else...

vegans and their autism have managed to forge some pretty interesting foods. they almost have created acceptable vegan beef.

Wanna make a change lads? Go buy meat and animal produce from the farms that actually treat them well and aren't inhumane facilities. If everyone started doing that, it would become actually viable for farmers to go down that route. The cop-out is pretty pathetic. It's like just closing your eyes instead of actively helping the problem.

fun tip: newer implants dont use silycone anymore like in the old days, its saline solution, and lip inyections are colagene, so no plastic

Oh did you go to Blackbird?
I'm not a vegan, but I've been there more than a few times, and, at least for me, the cheese (I think they use daiya or something) was an acquired taste. Wasn't a fan at first, but family kept going and I ended up liking it. Dunno if it was an expectation thing or what, but I'd go out of my way to get stuff there now if I was in Philly.
If it was them then it's kind of funny and too bad that you weren't able to get the mushroom pizza, because for whatever reason that's like their best kind (I think the cheese is somehow different). I ate there with a dude that was pretty skeptical of the whole thing, and he really liked it, though others were put off by the cheese on their non-mushroom pizzas.

I'm not that guy but i have tried that cheese. It doesnt taste like cheese. Its not bad and it works on its own but cant understand the semantics behind it.
Its not remotley like cheese. So why not label it as "cheese substitute"? The term "vegan cheese" just seems overdoing it, why would I want a product that imitates another product that myself and other people to avoid. Same as "vegan hot dogs" or "vegan eggs"
Its the equivalent as saying
>christian Alá, its the christian non oriental version of alá!

>Camembert
>Meme milk replacement

America is a cancer on the culinary world.