ZCL

So did bittrex confirm the fork or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

btcmanager.com/amendment-bitcoins-open-license-proposed-dampen-fork-mania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would rather blue ball all you bag holders

why can't they just say no or yes? they don't usually troll us like this

Schrodinger fork, it will happen with two coins and rather bittrex will support it or not KEK

fuck bittrex

Fuck rhett spreading inside information before the announcement

"inside information" wut?

?

THIS FUCKING COIN HAS DRIVEN ME MAD I BOUGHT AT $30 PEOPLE KEEP TELLING BLA BLA BLA 1K BY FORK BLA BLA BLA $500

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IT CAN'T EVEN GO TO $300, NOW I HAVE TO HODL THE FUCKING ZCL SO I CAN HAVE MY BTCP IN HOPES IT MOONS TO $500 OR SOMETHING AND THE FUCKING BITTREX MOTHERFUCKERS CAN'T NOT EVEN TELL IF THEY WILL SUPPORT THIS FCUKING SHIT

FUCKING FUCKS

Amen

i...just want to dump these bags already it's been 2 months man. i am anxious as fuck shakin n shit

They are testing the waters.

If there are enough strong hands remaining (looks like there are), they will support the fork.

welp, see you guys back at U$4

They're definitely going to support BTCP. ZCL is one of the top BTC pairs on Bittrex and BTCP has the same lead dev as ZCL.

FUCKING SHIT I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS SINCE DECEMBER PEOPLE KEEP SAYING FORK WILL HAPPEN THE FIRST DAY OF JANUARY BLA BLA THEN AT THE END OF JANUARY THEN AT THE END OF FUCKING FEBRUARY

IM FUCKING TIRED OF HOLDING THIS BAGS MY BALLS ARE NOW MADE OF SOLID CONCRETE AFTER WAVING FUD FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS

IM FUCKING TIRED MAN

haha... it will be ok we will get through this and buy our lambos... ha-ha...
*cocks gun*
haha

SAME FUCKEN HERE. HURRY THE FUCK UP AND MOON YOU FUCKEN PIECE OF SHIT IM ALL IN ON THIS FUCKER COST AVERAGE 1.4M SATS IM FUCKED

PLEASE BITTREX YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE TODAY. JUST SUPPORT THE FUCKER

This, they WILL support it if they supported BTC gold. If they don't it's honestly suspicious

Listen to this user. They would lose bucket loads in fees if they don't support zcl / btcp

WE'RE FUCKED btcmanager.com/amendment-bitcoins-open-license-proposed-dampen-fork-mania/

Too late, might affect other forks in the future but it won't affect btcp. ( That's presuming you can even get the Bitcoin community to agree on it, good luck with that)

>The new proposal, which has been recommended on a mailing list for Bitcoin developers
>recommended

>the ownership of Bitcoin’s core software is not clear
>difficult for someone to assert possession and sue another individual for using the software.

Yes I can't wait for Satoshi himself to come and sue Rhett and Roger Ver. Oh wait

kek fucking bankers still trying to control crypto. fucking boomers

Holding since December with 22 ZCL at $35. I'll admit it's a little unnerving, but I want my fucking BTCP even if I have to dump my Z's at buy-in price post fork once it's falling.

I've been holding for months too, I'm riding this out no matter what happens. I think i'm going to sell 50% prefork

why dont you spend 1 minute googling so you can figure it out your fucking self, retard?

Fuck shittrex

When is the fork? My zcl is still on bittrex,I need to move it to an offline wallet.

Fork is 28th. It's likely bittrex will support it though, that's what we are all waiting on.

Why do you think it's likely? Shouldn't they have announced it already if they were going to support it?

its arguable that their post was partly directed at forks/airdrops like Litecoin Cash, Monero V, Callisto for ETC... Their tweet was a bit weird, but does not rule out a listing. Zclassic has been top volume for weeks-- They would only NOT list it if they really had it out for Bitcoin Private. Otherwise, its a no-brainer money machine for them

had a 40k zcl withdrawal frozen. i really hope they dont freeze withdrawls and keeps this shit locked till fork

Wait how? Bittrex froze your withdrawal?

Is this shit going to start to pump today?

tommorow my brodas

fuck 40k zcl???? how long frozen?

bittrex is a gangster outfit. i could see the sec raiding them. don't pay out forks/dividends/airdrops. segregation of funds and not stealing from clients in rule 1 in the securities trade and they are selling securities. not paying out GAS on NEO was just brazen.

you sure as fuck better lawyer up if they fuck you.