Now that the dust has settled, what did I think of these?

Now that the dust has settled, what did I think of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1tOiLpwwh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You tell us

You hated them and you hated yourself for eating them so much you opened yourself up to internet ridicule.

I liked them they're just a little too salty.
They're basically mozzarella sticks with a different filling

Legit. Lives up to the hype

They're alright

As far as gimmicks go at least BK keeps things fresh

It is what it is

The only time this will ever be appropriate to say.

they pretty good but i dont go out of my way to buy gimmicks past the first experience

>they pretty good
You type as if you think you're a hood rat.

Veeky Forums is infested with niggers

You thought they were okay

deep fried mac n' cheese already existed and they're not remarkably cheeto flavored so you probably weren't impressed by them

First time: crispy outside, hot gooey inside. 7/10.
Second time: soggy outside, cold chewy inside. 3/10.
Final verdict: They need to be fresh and piping hot.

Just like germany always manages to come out with something new out of water, hops, malt and barley, america always amazes me with their ability to combine corn syrup, sodium, cheap carbohydrates and byproduct proteins. Great job.

Europeans amaze me for bringing up nationality in every possible discussion, regardless of context. Great job.

>now that the dust has settled

cheeky fuck

> european nation

This.

What the fuck is up with their obsession with America?

Inferiority complex

They're just trying to distract everyone from the fact their countries are getting overrun by muzzies.

Says the 60% white america

>reminding me my country is majority white
Thanks yuroslime. Enjoy getting fucked in the ass by Ahmed.

How many levels of delusion do you have to be on to post on a board where the biggest chunk of discussion is american trash food yet still say that foreigners obsess over america.

this is an obnoxious american thread exhibiting an obnoxious american predilection for discussing shitty commercial foods, simply acknowledging that isn't obsession.

>regardless of context

oh i think the context is quite apt.

Europe is on average at 90% white and will still be at 80% in twenty years. I know it's tough for you to swallow the fact you're about to become a minority in your own country, just like you enjoy to swallow pablo and djamal's cocks but try to accept your diversity

If you go to any thread during Europe hours, you will find at least a post or two screeching about America this or America that.

It's obsession.

Underrated
I read it, there was a brief pause, and then keks

you make yourselves into easy targets by outing yourself in threads talking about crumbled blue cheese and shit. and you do demonstrate a shocking lack of understanding/respect for world food culture, which is why we get these fucking retarded threads about neapolitan pizza being bad because the toppings are unevenly distributed and others in that vein.

it's not obsession, it's just an easy way to start a flame war, which some people enjoy.

@7890254

You stupid fucking nigger

Remember this , Alizee, Greeks, Italians, Spaniards like Antonio Banderas, Slavs, Keks, and Argentinians pass for white in Europe.

They're cheap kraft mac n' cheese, then put in a batter with fake cheese powder.

Not that it would be terrible in as itself, but it's necessarily frozen, so it's soggy, sauce-logged mac n' cheese with crappy batter then thrown into a deep fryer.

And it was $3.50 for five of them. One of those shit-logs costs as much as a beer.

>goes into an intricate and specific rant about Americans
>it's not an obsession

Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about your country, so you can stop bringing nationality up.

niggers can't cook
I used to share a kitchen with a black couple. Weirdest thing I walked in on was peanuts still in their shell, boiling in water.

>Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about your country, so you can stop bringing nationality up.

that sentence genuinely makes no sense.

Boiled peanuts is a big thing in many areas.

I'm trying but you're making it hard by obsessing with yourself and making every third thread about corporate slop and then obsessing with whining whenever someone tells you you're disgusting.

You're basically like the vegan troll then. You probably are the vegan troll.

areas in Africa?

Not bad... But disgusting.

Maybe you should step outside every once in a blue moon.

Here in South Carolina every single gas station has boiled peanuts. Same for most of North Carolina. They even have food vehicles on intersections along roads selling fresh boiled peanuts with different seasonings mixed in. It's hugely popular, so don't listen to because they are mentally challenged.

kill yourself

that is pretty rude and cruel to say jsyk and you have no basis to even say it. I wish people would realize how much words actually mean.

Careful with that edge, son.

What ever happened to those cheesy tater tots burger king had? Those were pretty decent.

Those cheetos are fucking gross though

They're pretty good but I despise myself everytime I take a bite

underrated post

I made a video about my thoughts on this tasty little number:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1tOiLpwwh0

subscribed

My sub count didn't go up you joker :^)

they were ok. not the best but it's pretty much what you expect. fried mac and cheese.

KFCtier mac and cheese filling with a bland, salty crust that does not taste of cheeto.

Not worth driving out and paying to try, not worth eating when cold if free.

i always thought kfc mac and cheese was pretty decent desu

the context is, a restaurant that has locations across the globe, has made something weird as fuck specifically for america.

regional offers aren't a new thing you fucking autist

subscribed