What the FUCK is pop tart doing? Why do companies feel the need to constantly make new shit...

What the FUCK is pop tart doing? Why do companies feel the need to constantly make new shit? Why can't they just stick to what works?

Weird food thread I guess

fuck you the orange ones are awesome

I like how Veeky Forums complains about the east having all the different kitkat flavors but then turns around and complains when a western product adds flavors.

Protip poptarts always has a rotating out-in-left-field limited time flavor. This really isn't that much different.

This might be a good time for you to learn that dumb, uncultured white breads are willing and in fact believe they are expected to suspend all judgment whenever thinking about a culture other than their own
>Olive garden is better than Fazollis! No U fuck off my dad works for nintendo! Fazzolis is better than Olive Garden! Here's a 5000 word rant about why!
but then
>I'm not such a big fan of {random asian-themed chain restaurant}
>oh yah? well FUCK YOU second generation chink-chong, here's a video that PROVES old chinese people like it, if anyone dares suggest that any one eastern-theme food is better or worse than any other eastern-theme food they are obviously putting on airs!
This is Veeky Forums, in a nutshell

I only complain about stuff I think is dumb, like root beer poptarts. Post weird foods and stopping meta posting you dumb faggots

This dude is mad as fuck.

It isn't any stranger than candies which simulate soft drinks.

I didn't have knowledge of that, but you should post it so I can learn about it. Which is the point of this thread, pls stop meming at me

You've never heard of a root beer flavored lollypop. Pretty sure there are also soda flavored gummy candies. Plus those Euro chocolates for around the holidays which look like booze bottles and contain alcohol in them.

There's no such thing as maintaining the status quo, as a company. If you aren't actively growing, you're dying, so they're constantly looking at new ways to interest people in buying their products.

That's just bullshit from a movie possibly Wallstreet. Literally a meme.

it's objectively different stupid faggot, the east spend's years refining and perfecting its masterful culinary treats while the west throws any garbage at you as flavor

The east thinks whipped cream is the most decadent of cake icings. Trusting them with sweets is pretty stupid.

was any of that english?

Whipped cream is pretty good though.

now that we are all obese and have no self respect or taste buds, food has to have overpoweringly sweet or salty combinations of junk food flavors

food isn't even entertainment anymore, it's spectacle. it's like a car crash that you're drawn to experience in horror

As someone who grew up on whipped cream cakes it isn't.

Diminishing returns hit you like a sack of bricks, I see.

Ah there they are, those gummy soda candies. Didn't one of those soda candies give the feeling of carbonation or was that just pop rocks?

Hehehe. It's a pun on "so delicious". :)

If you don't eat
> wildberry
> strawberry
> blueberry
Then I don't fuck with you

The root beer one did

it's a pun on booty-licious, r-tard

Nah those candies came out when beyonce was still in destinys child

I sure hope they are carbonated or I'll be disappoint.

>Why do companies feel the need to constantly make new shit?
Because that's how marketing works, user
All of the things you enjoy now were once "new shit"

Coca cola just makes coca cola

>Yeah okay.