Weight seems pretty irrelevant without height so

>age
>weight
135 lbs
>height
5'9"
>how healthy diet
Healthy is kinda subjective maybe.
I don't intentionally avoid any foods for fitness reasons but I do avoid all uncooked fruit, veg, and nuts due to Oral Allergy Syndrome.
I eat a lot of candy; not much chocolate though, mostly fruity sugary stuff. Most of my meals are home cooked but I eat drivethrough for lunch or dinner about 5 times a week.

>Healthy is kinda subjective maybe.
its really not

>20
>75kgs
>6'1"
>3/10

I am literally 6'9 and weigh 340 lbs, i live off of cornbread and your pussy.

>23
>160lbs at 5'10
>Eat a very low calorie diet so I can proceed to spend 1000+ calories a day on alcohol

>29
>265 pounds
>bad diet

>27
>115ish
Uh...Honestly, it's really all over the place. I consume healthy foods a lot and I try to eat well, but I definitely can't deny shitty frozen/processed/fast foods/a lot of alcohol make their way into my diet.

I think I'm "mostly" okay, but I'm no doubt not optimal with how I could be living, especial with the alcohol. It's confusing because my doctors tests have tested positive, even after like 8 or so years. wha

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>32
>200lbs ish
>Beef, beer & rugby m8

>>age
>>weight
6'2"
>>how healthy a diet you consume
8/10.

Me too except that I go to the gym two or three times a week.
If I didn't drink, I'd look really good (or at least thinner), but the drinking keeps me paunchy.

>19, 5'9"
>120 lbs
>I eat breakfast at 10, dinner at 6, and eat fruit throughout the day.

>21
>210ish
diet is pretty mediocre, not much processed or fast food at all, but not enough fruits and vegetables, lot of bread and cheese, oats in various forms as well
looking to get on a better diet in the next week or two and drop some weight

Dude, eat more.

At least do exercise.
I was 6'0 and 135 once.
It does not look good

> eat 5,000 calorie diet
> BMI still says the person in question is underweight

How is that possible? I thought health wasn't subjective? Oh, wait, we're looking at a fucking marathon runner.

Dude, you're literally comparing different measurements
Calories measure what you intake.
BMI measure what your weight is against your height.

It's like saying "How fast can I go in my car if I put in 10L vs 15L?"

If you eat enough to burn off enough of those 5K calories, your weight (and therefore your BMI) won't change.

>If you eat enough to burn off enough of those 5K calories, your weight (and therefore your BMI) won't change.
That's my entire, point, though, and this is why health is subjective. A given diet might be "healthy" for one person, but not for the next, entirely dependent on their lifestyles. Some things, like the types of macros they intake, aren't as debatable, but a good portion are. Caloric amounts, macronutrient ratios, micronutrient intake, etc. will change based on medical conditions, activity level, gender(?), etc.

Sorry, I didn't read the initial post.

I thought you were saying that weight was subjectively healthy.

My bad, I'm not an expert. what regimen is empirically healthy for all people?

>what regimen is empirically healthy for all people?
Not being fat.

Didn't even factor alcohol into this. I drink a lot. mostly beer. Scotch when I'm feeling spendy

24/5'3"/male/120lbs/

All organic whole fruits and vegetables.

I can literally beat 99% of humanity in a push up compitition and have a presidential physical fitness award.

Organic or die bitches.

Two hours of moderate to hard cardio per week minimum and organic plant based diet sufficent in calories.

Dont forget the 30mins of sun per day.

MFW that tosh.0 episode.
Daniel asks "Do you eat healthy?"
Teenagers respond "yes"
tosh: what do you eat?
Teenagers: "Subs"
I couldn't stop laughing for 47 hours.

Yeah, I have a fear of gaining weight and feel guilty whenever I stray from the routine I've established for myself. I gotta figure my shit out

I am 24
I am 389lbs

My diet is fucking abysmal. I am well aware of this.
I know the old meme about all 4channers eating 'tendies', well, I am that meme. I eat chicken tenders everyday pretty much. They aren't all I eat or anything but I have at least 8 of them a day. I also eat tonnes of candy, snacks, and very little fruit or vegetables.

desu I have the eating habits of a fucking child. I eat all of my meals out of lunchboxes (I have a collection of 5)

I have a Spiderman lunchbox that I eat 'sticky' food out of, like popsicles and honey drenched chicken, I pretend it is his webbing
I have a Bento Box that I eat most of my dinners out of. I place the tenders in one compartment, and the other components (say some fries, some mash potato and some chips) in the others and deluded myself because 'Japanese people are healthy'
I have a standard metal lunchbox that I take to work to seem adult and professional
I have a Pac Man lunchbox. I bought this to eat fruit like Pac does but ended up just using it to eat skittles or 'power pellets' lel
And finally a lunchbox I got from the zoo that has animals on I use mainly for meat products such as entire chorizo rings and tins of corned beef.

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

>age
>weight
>how healthy a diet you consume
I am really poor right now having to pay off restitution and college while having a shit job so I've literally been eating out of people's trash to survive. It's not too bad actually, I found a whole In-n-out cheeseburger in a trash can at school today.

>72
>119
I have been eating several doritos chips for the past few weeks.

Why not try to change your diet? If you're so self aware why not try to attempt to change this? You're 24 you still have time to turn your life around.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sX6I2NrguAs

25 years.

230 pounds.

I drink a glass of carbonated water in the morning and drink soda and occasionally chocalate milk as my primary liquid consumption. I eat candy, potato chips, cookies and various bagged snacks as non-meal food. I don't follow any "three meals a day" scheduling and eat whatever I want whenever I'm hungry. For meals, I eat ramen noodles or throw in the oven or microwave any frozen supermarket meat.

>age
>height
5'11"
>weight
165-170 havent weight myself since last doctors visits

I think i'm what Veeky Forums would call skinnyfat but honestly that fucking board I dont know what the correct definitions and shit is
usually for breakfast I eat either an egg burrito or 2 over easy eggs with toast or a bagel, for lunch I make a sandwich of some sort usually with two kinds of meat and one kind of cheese or ill just microwave something terrible for me, dinner is varied. salmon, chili, chicken a bunch of diferent ways, soup, etc theres a bunch of shit I make.
I snack a bit, usually trail mix or pretzels or something
I'm pretty happy wit my body

6'3"
135lbs

I am total skeleton mode and eat like shit, fast food at least 3 times a week, tons of fired foods and sugars, soda and alcohol as well. I don't exercise at all either.

I have a high metabolism but I won't delude myself into thinking that won't go away eventually.

>Age
>Weight
123 lb
>Height
5'6"

>healthy food/diet
I'm poor so I eat a lot of junk food but I eat healthy when I can.
Fuck lettuce and spinach though.

90kg
don't let my weight fool you, actually quite healthy at the moment as i'm on a diet. main reason i was fat in the first place was booze but been cutting down on sodium, sugar and fat across the board.
actually measured below 90kg on the scales this morning for the first time since 2012 so feeling good.

300lbs 6'6"
I basically eat garbage

none of what you said means health is subjective, all you did was explain that there are different ways to achieve being healthy. healthy means getting proper nutrients, excising to your ability, not needlessly consuming excess calories, getting adequate sleep, etc. yes those all maybe subject things but the subjectivity is to reach an objective and literally measurable goal of "health".

>have asherson's syndrome
>need to avoid dark leafy greens
>"but dr. oz sez tuh eet lotsa duhrrrk layfee groinz cuz iz gud fur yoo n shiz!!! n he beez doct0r! so he nowzes hellfy! n dye-itz beez upchektiffz!"
>eat lots of dark leafy greens because they're good for me and shit
>develop blood clots
>need an amputation

>have pernicious anaemia
>need to eat lots of meat and animal products
>"but dr oz sez vegan vejuhmuhturryin dye-itz best dye-itz!!! iz vurr hellfy!! he shood noez! he beez doct0r!!!"
>go vegan
>develop severe nerve and personality disorders
>put away in mental hospital forever due to untreatable psychosis

Healthy diets are totally objective, you're right.

183cm
81.5kg (been gaining weight)

I actually do have Asherson's syndrome and pernicious anaemia (and Parkinson's AND lupus, really won the genetic lottery there, eh?). I eat healthily for my conditions.

>age

>weight
~75kg

Measured on what basis? Balanced, plenty of vegetables & fruit, way too much alcohol.

140 lbs
Very healthy during school year, but shit during the summer

235 lbs 6'3

I wish I could say healthy but I just had a Magnum Mini for breakfast and am currently sipping on a can of Irn Bru waiting until I'm hungry again so I can have lunch.

21 years

73 kg

182 cm

Vegan, no added sugar and I only drink water.

Some should draw a little squid penis in the bottom-left corner

red meat, fish, cheese, eggs, fruit, veg, pasta and a lot of water

6'2
It's better than it used to be, ive finally started to enjoy more fruits and vegetables, and so far I've lost about 15 pounds.

>29
>180-195lbs
>don't monitor diet at all, smoke marijuana, drink alcohol, and eat whatever i want everyday

Are you 5'6 or a woman?

>22
>5'9 and 160 pounds
I eat and feel like shit. So about a 1/10 (fast food every day).

>23
>140 lbs
>not particularly healthy but I have a small appetite so I'm doing alright

>21
>177cm
>56kg

Toasts with butter and marmite and coffee for breakfast. Rice with fried chicken, veggie and soy sauce for lunch and dinner. This everyday, unless invited to eat with family or friends. 2 litres of water daily.

21 5'11
152 lbs
My diet is not very healthy. I don't really eat fast food, but I still eat a lot of sugar.
Sometimes I skip lunch so I can eat cookies and drink coffee later in the day without guilt.

>23yo
>6ft
>160-165lbs
>2 frozen pizzas every time i go to the store, everything else i cook/eat would probably be considered comfort food by Veeky Forums (i.e. general tao's, enchiladas, egg+ham+cheese burritos, cereal everyday, pic related, etc.)

>37
>193 but i Veeky Forums here and lift quite a bit so a good amount of muscle. could stand to lose 15 lbs of fat tho
>above average - very little deep fried anything. vegetables incorporated into nearly every meal. whole wheat instead of white, brown rice, no vegetable or corn oil, very little fast food intake, never drank soda, made conscious effort (reading labels, etc) to remove all hfcs out of diet, etc.

5'4
133 pounds
Lost over 50lbs this past year so diet's been pretty decent. Trying to get the motivation to lose the rest of the weight, been slipping a little with the healthy food but I'm trying to push myself to keep it up

>26
>160
>pretty shitty, but I've been trying to do better on fruits and veggies and fewer preserved, pre-made meals since my last doctor's check-up reported high blood pressure.

>I pretend it is his webbing

75kg
Not a lot of meat, a lot of carbs, a lot of fruit, hardly any veggies. Never fast food. I also exercise a lot (bike) but the air is too polluted and cold this time a year so I put on weight. Probably gonna hit 80kg by the end of the winter. By spring/summer I drop to ~70kg.

wtf skelly

6 feet
220 lbs

I'm on a vegan diet now because I want to get down to 180 lbs. And now I hate everyone and everything all the time.

South America

6'3
diet atm is full keto, trying to lose weight. lost 13lbs in 7 days so far.

Sadly, yeah.

6ft
72kg
pescatarian, lots of vegetables, legums, fruit, main drink is water etc

i think i eat as healthily as i can while still being able to have lots of enjoyable meals

> 26
> 5'11
> 155 Ibs

Pretty good diet no frozen meals i cook fresh but drink lots of soda n shit

>31
>6'
>210 lbs

Pretty unhealthy due to financial situations. Typically will cruise by a papa murphy's just before closing to try to jew a half priced premaid pizza. Also will cook 4 lbs of hamburger helper from any discounted beef I can get my miserable hands on. And alcohol. Sometimes spending the last of my budget on cheap beer rather than food.

>28
>6'2"
>160lbs
I eat everything, but mostly stuff that you can get really full on; dumplings, pasta with ground beef, omelettes (4+ eggs), burgers, steak, stews, borsht, pizza and sometimes I get nuggets or KFC.
For some reason neither I nor my sister (4y older) gain weight from anything we eat, I literally cannot break 165lbs if I tried and she's stuck at 115. we feel great never health issues.

6'0" 155lbs
Most days really well, some days pretty crappy

>19
>166
>eat nothing but microwave burritos and sugary drinks

please send help

>23, male
>135, 5'10" (lanklet)
>drink moderately, eat fast food maybe twice a week, prepare healthy meals with free stuff I get at the food co-op where I work

140 or so at 5'6''

Fairly healthy. I don't follow a healthy diet or anything but I don't shovel junkfood into myself, I just proper meals with fastfood maybe only like 1-2 times a week. I also don't drink pop or alcohol.

>I'm poor
>I eat out and drink loads of alcohol
Priorities/10

>17
>220
>I don't eat food I use photosynthesis

24. 235. Nothing but fast food and oatmeal.

>23
>male
>6'2
>140 pounds
high fat, high protein, high vegetable, low carb, almost never eat out, less than 2000 kcal

168 Cm
85 Kg

Very, very healthy. I eat yogurt in the morning, soba noodles and tofu at lunch, and usually chicken and vegetables at night.

When I have more time, I cook different things but it all follows this theme of high protein and large amounts of plants.

180 cm
130 kg
I eat too much carbs, fast food and snacks, cut on most of those recently, hope i can keep it up.

173cm
74kg

I eat 2 eggs omellette, 2 wheatbran toasts, half a cup of spinachs and red pepper, and an apple for breakfast

For lunch 200gr of chicken breasts and 3 cups of salad

For dinner I eat a cup of yogur with oatmeal

From the calories I get per day I supposely have a nice calorie deficit so I'm slowly losing weight.

>age
>weight
6'2 165lbs
I simply don't eat like a fatass

>age
>height
5'11"
>weight
135, want to lose some of that.
>how healthy?
Fairly so. I'm poor college student so lots of beans and brown rice, and I try for lots of whole grains in general. Currently working on a farm so lots of fresh veggies with minor cosmetic defects are a plus. My sugar intake is higher than it should be because lolselfcontrol

180 lbs, 5'11", 12%bf
Low carb high fat (occasional keto) , no fast food/junk food, fresh everything. Cooking is fun.

>24
>160, working to get down to 140. Currently aiming for 1lb down a week
>I usually eat a lot of whole foods and save some calories for some junk at the end of the day

>24
>5'6
>175 lbs

Not very healthy desu. I do get a lot of fiber/protein at least and have been working out again for the past two months. Now that I'm cooking for myself again I'm doing a lot better. The wife likes it too.

>Skellington wants to lose weight

Fat manlet

It's the trade offs of having a comfortable salary, happy marriage and general brilliance unfortunately

>29
>5'11"
>165 lbs
>happy marriage
>comfy salary
>one comfy "job"
>one physically demanding business
>starting another business that is half comfy half hard work

I like all and am not going to quit shit

105 lbs
5'1"

I try to be conscious about what I eat but I don't deny myself if i'm craving junk every once in a while.

manlets

Holy hell, you are fucking retarded

>age
>weight
>height
6'0"
>diet
a lot of chocolate candy, i only eat like 5 different dinners, which include pizza, spaghetti, french fries, potatoes with stew, tomato soup, etc. (basically its not healthy okay?)

A lot of pizza

>britcux

Moderately healthy diet but my weekend binges are adding up, just waiting for my medication change to level out then I'm gonna be going back to rigorous calorie counting down to 120 again

fuck being fat senpai

>age
>weight
>height
5"11
no/very low sugar only

Goddammit user!