Nobody actually enjoys eating salad right??

Nobody actually enjoys eating salad right??

right????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSwazQ0XJXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong.

Cesar salad is pretty good.

i enjoy salad

They're okay but I rarely eat them. As a kid I didn't really care for them though.

lideralley only gay's and hipster faggit's eat vegetables

I've enjoyed it ever since I learned the patrician way to do it

kale, spinach, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, red onion

Vegetables are a liberal conspiracy

Fatass australians detected

way to project lardmerican

I like it at the end of a rich meal.

spicy papaya salad are the best salad.

>implying

Guess again you dumb fuck abbo

Dude if its fresh organic mixed salad with cold dressing ill eat a football sized bowl of it for every meal.

Tip: Add pumkin, mango, or any form of meat to your salad and dress accordingly

No meat.

>Just keep the animals out of this. Only retards put animal products on salads. Udder puss dressing anyone?

Google: " udder puss pictures".
I dare you!

I think a lot of salads are uninspired. If romaine and iceburg fell off the face of the earth, salad would be better for it. Spring mix, spinach blends, lightly steamed kale, etc have a lot of flavor and add a bitterness that goes well with salad accoutrements.

I do Because im an adult

I think I'll get some salad right now.

Literally eating salad right now.

Who are you quoting?

i love almost any kind of salad dressed or otherwise but

that looks fucking HORRIBLE. why do people like putting strawberries where they don't belong

fuck off, i love romaine and iceberg. super refreshing, and they do have a flavour, it annoys me when people call things flavourless that aren't.

Have you not seen all the pictures of people smiling and laughing as they eat salad? Everyone loves it!

Agreed, fruit in general in salad pisses me off, maybe craisins are aight

This

Mayo, feta cheese, tuna, and 4seasons salad.

Thank me later...

This.
Salad became more tasty after adding them it's gives the salad good taste and it almost work on every salad

Honestly this is very strange but I actually fucking love the taste of plain lettuce, when it's altogether with other ingredients in a salad it just amplifies the flavor I already like

What a massive faggot.

This , if you are not using oil and vinegar, maybe with a couple of other spices added, you are failing as a person

let me tell you a secret Veeky Forums
xwriatiki salata is THE tastiest food on this planet. "greek salad" as you call it. if you want a recipe search for xwriatiki or xoriatiki or horiatiki so you get real greek recipes and not americanized garbage (and do not buy any premade dressing!!! its just oil and white wine vinegar or lemon with oregano and/or thyme)
you can make it yourself, it's really not complicated
as long as your ingredients are reasonably fresh (basically still have their color and aren't mushy, texture is very important) nand you use the right cheese (sheep milk not cow milk) you cannot go wrong

it's cheap as fuck (cheese is the most expensive part, but you don't need much, it's just to give it some salt)
it's healthy as fuck
it's fibrous as fuck
it's delicious as fuck
it's good looking as fuck
it's filling as fuck
and it takes less than 5 fucking minutes to prepare - you can do it in 2 minutes if you chop quickly.

literally why would someone eat anything that isn't this, it's a complete meal
serious Veeky Forums im breaking ebin-memester character to give you actual good food advice
make this salad
you will NOT regret it

how the cock do people eat salads that big

Tabouleh is pretty nice, though it's a caloric bomb and therefore a main dish.

how do you have baby stomach?

It isn't supposed to have that much bulgur

t. fatty

youtube.com/watch?v=dSwazQ0XJXc

Add olive oil, vinegar and a couple pinchs of black salt

You will never think lowly of salad again

wtf is this obscure to americans ? how did you eat salads before ?

I don't know anyone that doesn't put olive oil and spices on their salad, even our shit grade dressings are usually just cheap versions of the aforementioned

pay denbts

>how did you eat salads before ?

Strawberry spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette is fucking amazing tbqh

>it's a complete meal
>Low protein, high will-fuck-up-stomach-for-hours
meh

>americans

Out of fucking nowhere. America has the most diverse food culture in the world, and you somehow think that putting oil and vinegar on salad isn't standard there? Did you really think dairy based dressings like ranch were the only thing Americans knew about? You're just making yourself look ignorant when you post shit like this.

>MUH MURRIKANS
Every single fucking time.

I like salads with a bit of sustenance in them, like feta and olives or croutons or corn chips and hot peppers and etc

I'll still eat vegetable salads but I don't enjoy them nearly as much, they need oil based dressing and a pinch of salt otherwise I'm forcing myself to eat it

I had kale salad a few days ago

Pic related

So over sensitive

So obsessed.

Poor retards use

>Be a retarded shitposter
>Get called on being a retarded shitposter
>lmao u mad xd

Tumblr

i liek slad

I just watched Ted 2, where I heard this for the first time.

It's partially true, I rather eat a steak or any meat rather than a salad.

Doesn't mean I don't enjoy salads with croutons, blue cheese and a vinegrette.

That's shits based and you feel good eating it.

I normally eat a Caesar salad as an appetizer before a large meal. I enjoy it.

I love salads.

Cesar ala Americana

i.e. filled with chicken and drenched with sauce - no thankyou

Best salad is crisp, well cut (none of this whole leaf hipster bullshit) with a balsamic based dressing, well tossed

What if I only like putting vinegar and not olive oil?

chicken ham and salmon are all great toppings.

Not especially, but they are quick and easy to make for lazy fucks like me who can't be bothered to cook some vegetables. I usually eat it with something tasty and high in protein like scrambled eggs and salmon.

I like to make salads from the salad bar at the grocery store. My salads are weird though. No dressing and not a lot of greens. I usually load up on olives, beets, edamame, roasted chilis, and mushrooms - maybe a few grape tomatoes as well. Drop a little spinach in the corner and BAM. I do this on a weekly basis.

wrong.

i enjoy eating vegetables. but yeah, salads suck. no wonder why people hate vegs if salads are the only way they eat them.

>not wanting a pleasant light sweetness which when added to crisp lettuce and firm spinach perfectly harmonizes with the cool nature of the dish

> America has the most diverse food culture in the world, and you somehow think that putting oil and vinegar on salad isn't standard there?

i think that people who live out of jars and packages don't generally know enough about what's in them.

> America has the most diverse food culture in the world

kek

>pleasant light sweetness
>strawberries

Salad dressing is for gags and Midwesterners. Why ruin a salad with that junk?

fucking love salad, its fresh and light, tastes amazing and is healthy with very few calories, so you can pig out on it without any guilt.

t. American

Salads are great.

I eat salad every day, unseasoned. The ingredients are home grown. It's good.

I can eat a whole container of chopped romaine lettuce. Plain, no dressing. It's so good.

>people who live out of jars and packages

t. someone who's entire knowledge of american food culture comes from playing fallout

>Found the vegan

Yep. Perfect thing to eat while waiting for my steak.

Salad is delicious

best salad:

grilled chicken,
mixed greens,
grape tomatoes,
black beans,
corn,
red peppers,
tortilla chips
avocado,
grated cheddar,
lime cilantro poppy seed sauce.

basically 'the alamo' from brownbagonline.com

dankest food in bethesda MD knobs.

Is sliced avacado, sliced tomato and pieces of mozzarella, topped with vinegrette and a little olive oil a salad?

Because i like that.

everything is a salad.

a burger is just a reconstructed salad.

Is this a salad?

>not only do I allow Perjan and his ilk rape my family and blow up groups of people, but I eat his native foods and enjoy them!

reconstructed egg salad w/ croutons

how did you find those huge rehydrated croutons?

Wheat & egg salad with cheese

The problem I have is that I hate the taste of ranch style dressing and vinegar based dressing. Sometimes I like to squeeze the juice of a tomato and a bit of olive oil into it, but more often than not I usually just eat salad plain and because of the bland taste I don't eat it that often.

maybe try garlic, olive oil and oregano. Or substitute the vinegar for citrus

>he doesn't have a lemon vinaigrette salad with kalamata olives and feta cheese

Most delicious and refreshing salad to be honest my family

I love salad bro

Plain salads are a great accompaniment if you have strong flavoured food.

Waldorf salads are good.

Warm chicken + bacon salad with honey/mustard dressing is a meal on its own.

Well mos people here aren't 8 anymore, so yeah, we kind of do.

I wouldn't eat it on its own but it's awesome as part of a larger meal.

Enjoy your heart disease and vitamin deficiencies famalam

Where can I go to eat a salad?

the grocery store

Sweet tomatoes

Salad as a meal can be delicious.
Salad as a side is disgusting and useless.

pretty much