Whos hungry?

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

The only things I might still like there are the strawberry and shamrock shakes.

McGangbang is amazing if you're bulking.

just over 700 calories for 3 dollars. Fantastic calorie to price/time ratio in a pinch.

Great call man. Get some nuggets too

how did mcdonalds start off selling the size equivalent of the happy meal to adults, and now they serve thousands of calories in one 'value meal'?

are we that much more obese from the 1950s?

why is every single item on the mcdonalds menu outclassed by other fast food chains? can't they do anything right? any why is their ketchup always so weird?

I work at mcdonalds and it makes me lowkey hate my life, feel free to ask me anything.

is it the disgusting customers or the menial labor or the retarded coworkers?

is it the smell of mediocrity that you walk into every time you go to work?

How can I ask them to jizz in my food in the drive thru speaker? Is there a code word?

ask for bigmac sauce in a cup

When you order it do you have a faggoty little smirk on your face? Just get a regular mcdouble and a mcchicken separately and stop with this meme

oif ocurse

Diabetes, down syndrome, cardiac arrest, udder puss, factory farms, GMOs, roundup pesticide residue, absolute human filth.

Fuck MCDonald's advertising on Veeky Forums. Fuxking bastards.

[autism intensifies]

Why are they always here?

Google udder puss and look at the images. Tell me about how you feed that shit to children.

How about a fiedl trip th the source of MC dangers choice meats and animal puss.... Hmmmmmm! You like???

You seeeeeeee you seeeeeed?

>udder pusssssss sandwich anyone?

You always order them separate and put them together yourself, that's just the name for it you retard.

Disgusting.

Ah McDonalds. This brings back happy memories from my childhood. A happier time when the world didn't need Trump to set it straight.

One such happy memory is when I was eight. My uncle took my cousins and myself down to the local McDonalds and we all got happy meals. I was scared of onions and pickles at the time so I got the 6 McNugget box. The toy was a Mickey Mouse that came in five parts, once you put them together you had a sizeable figure. My uncle didn't like that I got nuggets instead of a burger and called me a little girl.
After an hour or so on the playground we headed home, fully tired out we all had a nap seeing as whil I was 8, my cousins were between the ages of 3 and 5.
My uncle called me into the kitchen as the others began to fall asleep. He had a jar of pickles out, he told me to eat at least 6. I didn't want to and began to cry. He pulled out a dress and told me that if I was going to act like a little girl I should dress like one. I still didn't want to eat them so he forced me into the dress.
He gave me coke mixed with something from the liquor cabinet and made me drink it. I began to feel funny. I wanted to throw up so he took me to the bathroom.
While in there I didn't actually throw up, so he pulled out one of the dirty mags next to the toilet. He showed me a woman fellating a man. He said he was going to do this to me.
He lifted my skirt and put my balls and penis in his mouth. easing me to the floor he removed my underwear. He began to furiously suck and lick. After about five minutes he removed his pants and sat on the floor. He got me to jerk him off. When he finished he told me to keep this our secret and he'd buy me a new game for my Nintendo.

Over the next two years my cousins and I all amassed a large nintendo collection. The good times came to an end when he was caught masturbating in a public park and the police raided his house, finding photos of us all.

Haha childhood.

Remember the video of that guy jacking off on the food at mc donolds.

Happens all the time there. My buddies snapchat dumbasses eating it all the time. They are sneaky too.

>spit, snot, puke, semen, and even a deep fried tampon. I have seen it all from those dudes. Man does it gross me out thi king about mc donolds now..... Ugh.....

How drunk are you?

Does it taste good? That's all I can about tbfh.

No could you post it?

the more massive you are, the more calories you need to maintain your weight.

mcdonald's knows its frequent users don't want to wind up looking like pathetic little twinks.