Dad, what's that?

>dad, what's that?
>why that's smoked gouda, son.

My wife's son loves smoked gouda on grilled cheese. I think it's disgusting.

the kids love smoked gouda, they say it tastes like sausage. even ronald mcdonald loves it.

My wife's son still won't even let me cook for him. It's bullshit but his mom is a nice woman sometimes so I tolerate it.

Smoked anything is just GOAT

market basket has the best smoked gouda, store brand. I've tried what look like equivalent goudas at different stores (trader joes, stop and shop) and they don't come close. Market basket smoke gouda is the perfect level of smokey and creamy, I do all I can not to eat it by the wheel. Luckily it's like $3 per wheel compared to other stores where the same size thing is $7

Hey dad what's that?

Why that's dark matter, cern.

And I think settling for the silver medal and all it's extra baggage is disgusting.

Smoked gouda is great but its a meme among white hipster foodies so its expensive as fuck right now.

>mfw an american said goo-duh near me

>europeans eat increasing amounts of european foods, which drives up the price, which makes it difficult for (ungrateful) non-europeans to purchase the stuff at the (as low as possible) prices that they would prefer to pay

Who are you quoting

smoked cheddar is superior desu

Fuck off leaf

No one. I paraphrased the moron I responded to.

>paraphrased

It was longer though you dumb cuck

I don't understand the meme being memed here. Is the implication that the more dominant man sired a child who can appreciate smoked Gouda?

My wife's son showed me this thread and we both think you're faggots

Paraphrase doesn't mean shorten, fascist conservatard.

my grandpa catches and smokes a bunch of salmon every summer, that shit is so good on crackers or a bagel with cream cheese. smoked anything has such a good flavor.

I bet you like to smoke cock too faggot

why get mad at someone from the US uses the US pronunciation of a word?

Are the salmon he catches pink?
If so, he's part of the salmon spawning epidemic.
>salmon may go extinct in your lifetime

Paraphrase =/= shorten

You're thinking of "summarise"

You know i just scratched underneath my ballsack and it smells supprisingly similar to cheese. A bit smokey too.

nyoro~n

Collect it and sell it in small paper bags for 10 bucks a bag as homemade fresh cheese.

Pretty sure that's an owl, user.

>tfw no dad

Thank you for telling me.

>my grandpa

Do you mean your mom's husband dad?

Well, how's it pronounced?

go-za

I'd smoke my cock if it made women want to eat it as much as I want to eat smoked gouda

Just smoked this bad boy last night

G in Dutch is pronounced like a triangulated point between English H and K and German/Scottish CH (as in 'ich' or 'loch'). The first syllable rhymes with English 'how' and 'cow.' The second is exactly like 'yes' in Russian (da).

Chowda?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

chow-derr

i dont like smoked cheese. There is something about dairy that doesnt mix well

Boar's head smoked gouda is too good for deli cheese, I know that shit's expensive but it tastes divine

Their chipotle gouda is retarded good too.

most smoked gouda isn't even smoked its soaked in vats of liquid smoke

>Now that's some Goud-a cheese!

Yes. the child is not of cuck blood

I'm not even american but I would love to take one of those slices and deepfry em

Good thread

im weak

>liquid smoke
Uh, user.

Underrated

>>salmon may go extinct in your lifetime
pls no

i once had a smoked cigar, was pretty great