FLIPPENING

it's happpening

It's unfolding before my eyes lads what is this

I was hoping the flippening would be due to a crazy bull run, not due to ETH dying the slowest. But I'll take it.

alts absolutely btfo fuck

dont buy now, wait for the pullback. but yeah ETH is the new king.

It was 1/10th of a BTC just last week. Even with the recent pump it is now .085

I figured this might be the story for this evening's trading. ETH futures on bitmex were climbing all day, starting well before ETH itself changed direction.

People are selling their alts for eth because it's easier to move around. In a few hours, they are gonna dump everything and cash out.
This is exactly what happened 3 weeks ago. ETH hovered around $1000-$1100 for around a day while everything else was bleeding. Then it took a nosedive too.

Eth is gonna dive to 600 and rebound hard

HERE WE GO BOYS. 1500 EOW. LEEEEEEROY jenkinssSSSSSS

But BTC is moving up

This is actually how some publicly traded companies overtake competitors in market cap. Sector they are involved in goes bearish but second place stock starts to move differently than the leader, eventually both hit bottom, second place recovers, leader goes volatile then drops again, flippening.

I'm not saying this is the case with ETH/BTC right now. Just a pattern that sometimes happens when two closely competing things hit breaking point and a new leader emerges.

buy in now or you miss out

we're gonna make it bros

On the 1min chart? Kek
1d closed below 10k, this is heading straight to the bottom of the channel with weaker and weaker dead cat bounces along the way.
Get out now or enjoy the same ride as 3 weeks ago

why is this shitcoin pumping again?

shhh, fuck off

how long has it been flippening now, op?

Eth has been depressed as fuck. Just a rebound in my opinion.

Every time BTC shitting itself

Brap

Saw my 1 eth buy order at 787 get filled and now I see 845..love crypto

Where is this ou father

If it hits 875 you may want to sell and wait. Downtrend has not been reversed yet.

Not the bean

Reminder: 2018 is the year btc/altcoin pairings end and eth or fiat pairings becomes the norm. This is the next wave, eth is crypto 2.0 time for btc to die

Thanks bro I'll stay up all night watching

WOW look at that volume, insider whales are at work here.

Just sold all my BTC and Alts for ETH. This may be the big one

kek btc is double eth.

last mnoth it was only 40-50 B higher, now its 80B.

fuck off

>looking at price instead of mcap
>being this much of a brainlet

Fucking ETH cucks it will never flip you fucking brainlets, literal shit coin, suck on my fecesack

Pfffffffffrbrbrbrbapppppapapapap

>bitcoin is a decentralized excel spreadsheet with two columns

>ethereum is a decentralized FUCKING COMPUTER

Who the fuck doubts that eth will flip bitcoin? People who don't know what Turing Completeness means?

I have no clue what that means and still know it will reign supreme