I'm drunk as fuck and going to taco belll

I'm drunk as fuck and going to taco belll

what do I order?

Nothing fuck that shit sty.

But if you must get something organic. Oh wait... It's all GMOs and animal products covered in udder puss....

>Mmm tastes like shit.

Wait til morning and go get some fresh ripe fruit. Its summer time, get some fucki g watermellon for christs sake.

order a taxi, shithead

my whole family was wiped out by a drunken driver last year

I can drive safely. Drinkenness doesn't affect my ability to drive, shithead

>Drinkenness

No one cares, especially the people working at Taco Bell. Served drunk and stoned drivers all the time. Used to think about calling the cops on them before I found out that nobody else gave a shit.

I hope you die user :)

If I want fruit I'll get some fucking fruit you faggot if I want some delicious fast food I'll do so you fucking mongloid

Nothing. Fucking leave. Save the poor guy a mess to clean

no one answered your question

cruchwrap supreme and a gordita.

Mexican pizza, nachos bell grande and a baja blast

Crunchwrape

in that case pick me up two cheesy gordita crunches fa meal ya

Triple-Double crunchwrap box
That shit for 5 dollars is probably the best fast food deal out right now

>two cheesy gordita crunches
This guy's got the right idea. Also get a large Baja Blast

You should've joined them.

get this exact order:

yeah I'll take a girl stuff bacon burrtango, with bacon please. also a seen a minute twisty, extra bacon, and i'll have some bacon please. widdly scuds?

>If I want fruit I'll get some fucking fruit you faggot
ive never heard anyone talk about fruit that aggressively before
my sides

That double crunchwrap is probably the first new fast food item I've eaten in years that wasn't disappointing as fuck. On top of that the spicy actually had some jalapenos on it rather than some stupid sauce like their fire that isn't spicy at all.

>i
>tried
>so
>hard

I love all these food deals but I hate that they come with drinks. I'd rather get another food item than a drink I won't even touch.

Regardless, that triple double box seems like a decent deals.

>grilled stuffed burrito with 4 scoops of bacon
>and a cinnamon twists
I've done this before. I felt retarded afterwards.

This is what the west has become, an entire nation of pussies raised by pussy under threat of legal action.

taco bell needs to have a make-your-own-taco buffet so i can 1) put a way better ratio of toppings in and 2) watch the kind of insane people that go and fuck shit up