LINK is breaking out

And I was planning to buy more on the weekend dip:(

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not on that volume senpai

me likey

Just pumped more litecoin into link in that dip.
Someone please disintegrate that sell wall.

Oversold. It's going back down as soon as the euros wake up.

erh meant overbought

fudder slipped up, we bull now

Such FUD

Ah fuggit, I'm impatient now. Gonna buy up to the wall. Let's see if it stays there.

real bulls are bearish on link because they want to accumulate

Ha, he pulled it.

some heeb with low enough latency to not worry about it getting bought.

>His face when trying to accumulate

>people keep fudding by laughing about the dollar value dropping
>it still went from 2nd page on cmc to #81 in a matter of days
Top 20 by the end of the year.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM

you again, sir,
nice numbers

ChainLink 2,000 EOS EOY checkem

Yeeeeeah broooooo! *Coughcoughcough*

checked
also

more like a herpes breakout amirite?!?!

seriously tho my linkies stay super stinky checkem

$1000 eoy

based

I don't know guys, I would urge you guys to seriously reconsider before putting any money in LINK

A few days ago, I was driving down a quiet country road to work. It was a usual routine which through time I've become subconsciously accustomed to, when all of a sudden a tubby naked man ran across the road right in front of me extremely quickly whilst screaming at the top of his lungs "SULU CHOP CHOP".

I was very lucky not to hit him as I swerved off the road and the car crashed into the ditch, rolling over and eventually landing upside down. I can't remember much what happened after, except my head hurting after I was regaining consciousness. When I was opening my eyes, before I could realise what was happening, I saw a huge ass pressed against my face and he let out an unnaturally loud fart which echoed in the surroundings. I was squirming and trying to get away, but I couldn't as I was stuck on my seat upside down and wearing a seatbelt. When I looked to see who it was, I was surprised to see it was the same naked man walking away from the car. He suddenly stopped to turn around and look at me - I couldn't believe it was Sergey. He then made a "ssh" gesture before disappearing into the fog.

Very shady guy.

?

dubz confirm

It will be breaking out nonstop this year only stopping briefly to consolidate periodically. How else will this hit 1k eoy

I just came back from a fancy dinner with the wife for our 5th anniversary, and guess who we spotted?

Sauce me senpai I’m phoneposting

Remorseless eating machine

>tfw this is unironically the best FUD linkies could ever hope to create

powerful bulking right here

Richard Spencer really let himself go.

how long is bulk season for Sergey?

I don't have more pics of that girl,
only a less cropped one

Nice..

Breaking out of what? Are you on 1 minute candles user?

Just bought 5 eth and transferred to binance. Do I buy Link or REq? Already have 100k link and 25k req...what do?

Don't ask me nigga you obviously are much better at this. 5 eth is almost worth my whole stack. If I were you I would buy one more asset and go live on the beach for a couple years, come back and buy myself a house and 10 rental houses. You're already rich.

I just put a fake sell wall up for link to try and lower price and that fucker got eatenn.....dafuq

buying 5k stinkies probs next wednesday. gotta sell real stocks kek, classic T+2 settlement.

BRAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAP

bullish

Nice stinky linkie haul there user. We're gonna make it.

should say another 5k, bags already full but fuck it. also how the fuck do you reply to people on this site? inb4 newfag yada yada

like this

>tfw link shills and fudders are cancelling each other out which will cause link to reamain at shitts .6 forever

thanks alot assholes

lilmixedhunny on IG