LAST FUCKING CHANCE

LAST TIME UNDER 10k
in your lifetime. In your kids lifetime. Ever.

It's MOONING RIGHT NOW.

You thought FOMO before?

You haven't seen ANYTHING YET

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/line-gets-longer-at-robinhood-as-cryptocurrency-trading-begins

When did biz turn to le hodl reddit?
We're going down, just accept it.

Dip is over bearcuck you lost

>Goes up $200
>"Deh dip iss over hehe"

I am just waiting when they enable doge trading. I'm expecting a huge pump when this happens and, of course, I will instasell all of my doges.

no talking small change midwit look at the article

this will bring in more normies than coinbase
bear market is officially over

>goes down 1k

OMG ITIS OVER THIS HAS NEVER HAPPEND STOCKS CAN ONLY GO UP AND DOWN ONE TIME THEN THE WHOLE THING GOESAWAY

No normie is gonna touch crypto in its current state

> calls it a dip
> didnt flip over to NANO or XRP
> didnt flip back at min

What is he even doing, user?

Normie here, this shit is better than Vegas. It's like the facebook of gambling but it gives newbies the illusion of control.

>over 1 million people on waitlist to buy crypto on robinhood
>being shilled by MSM
>has more users than coinbase
>you can't even use the coins, it's literally just for trading, perfect for normies
>zero fees
>robinhood makes crypto seem more legitimate to normies who had doubts
>more normie-friendly app than even coinbase
>most of the weak hands are out by now, bear market is coming to an end

yeah thanks op! anyone else notice this thread sticking around the front page the last couple of minutes? check out this sexy girl!

it was over like 3 weeks ago
don't pay attention to fucking tea leaves, they're wrong 95% of the time

Look at all the cryptos on Robinhood.
XRP is cheap, its #3 on the list, it has been in the news lately.

It is going to be THE coin people are going to buy up on robinhood as soon as the floodgates are released just because of its price.
Going to blow up.

I bought into XRP a week ago when it dipped to 0.55USD, going to swing it for decent profit once the robinhood pump happens

The people buying crypto on Robin hood are people who are already in crypto.

>le weak hands meme
Who do you think the weak hands are you imbecile? Normies who would have shilled crypto to their normie friends if they didn't get JUSTed for 2-3 months straight. Instead, they left and will now be warning other normies to stay away from crypto. It's literally what's killing the normie influx

>The people buying crypto on Robin hood are people who are already in crypto.

Nope, I dont buy it.
Small sample size, but I know of about 4 people who downloaded robinhood just for shits and giggles and bought small amounts of brands they like.
Robinhood is ultra normie, and it was shilled by the guy on Its Always Sunny.

These are the same people that said "I wish I would have bought bitcoin". Well now they have an very easy gateway to just buy bitcoin, its an app on their phone that already has their bank info and some money on there.

Its going to bring crypto to the masses

good idea user, they're stupid enough that this will happen
this, it's going to give a gateway to crypto for people who just use robinhood to trade stocks, that along with zero fees will be huge

>rejected just below 10k

Goodnight brappcoiners

The problem is there isn't anything that makes crypto attractive to normies anymore. They saw it as literally just free money, something which could only go up. That image has been shattered after 2 straight months of red. The FOMO isn't there anymore, the few normies who are still interested are on standby and won't buy at these prices after they saw everything 50% cheaper 2 weeks ago

assuming normies aren't literally waking up right now
you cant post on Veeky Forums and not know wtf I am talking about

the 20k spike was NOT just FOMO

were all gonna make it