What kind of condiments do you guys like on a burger?

What kind of condiments do you guys like on a burger?

Ketchup only masterrace.

I just like the whole grain or stoneground mustard.

Though if they are bbq'd I just smother that fuck in bbq sauce.

Potato crisps.

Caramelized onions and bacon with a little mayo so it isn't too dry.

MY ACTIVATED TRAP CARD, KAIBA!

CONDIMENT OF THE DAMNED!

WHENEVER YOU PLAY A FOOD CARD MY SUMMONED SKULL COVERS IT IN A THICK AND SWEET BBQ SAUCE AND EATS IT!

IT'S BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS, KAIBA!

Ranch flavored mustard.

Lots of guilt-inducing mayonnaise.

This is now a Kentucky Burger thread.

>burger
>dry

you're doing it wrong

Just saying if the burger's dry. If not I'll just have the onions and the bacon.

I always wanted to try a fuckload of carmelized onions in some kinda balsamic glaze but I was always to lazy to do it. probably be good.

I like a great bun! Bacon, BBQ sauce, cheddar or American cheese a little mayo, with onion straws,tanglers,rings either one, and ketchup to dip it

Chili, coleslaw, onions, mustard,swiss cheese, and mayo.

How can a burger be a warrior?

Put some music in my food for me, and give me some Reggae Reggae Sauce. Hot Reggae Reggae Sauce.

It’s so nice I had to name it twice - I called it Reggae Reggae Sauce. Reggae Reggae Sauce!

Just like my baby it’s the perfect delight. It’s got some peppers ‘n’ and some herbs ‘n’ spice.

Me want some Reggae Reggae Sauce. Hot Reggae Reggae Sauce.

So nice with your fried chicken. Makes burgers finger lickin’.

And your rice ‘n’ peas ‘n’ fish... Put some Reggae Reggae Sauce on your dish!

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

fry sauce

Blue cheese, sauteed onions, BBQ sauce, fried something for texture and sauteed onions. Raw onion, lettuce and tomato can fuck right off, I like salad but not on top of a god damn burger.

I also like those overcooked burgers with ketchup on them that you always find at BBQs for some reason.

Mayo, sauteed onions and mushrooms, swiss cheese. As terrible as it sound peanut butter is actually decent, got it at a restaurant once.

I can do the regular raw onion, lettuce, and tomato. It is actually pretty good to me.

Also you are spot on about the overcooked ketchup burgers.... Just something about em

DSoD camrips when

>2000atk for 6 stars
what's the point? I had 4 star cards with 1900atk

One time I dreamed that a hamburger ate ME!

red onion , cheddar , bacon , bbq sauz , bacon jam , onion rings

best burger flavor I had was

Caramelized Balsamic onions
Dijon
Brie

Thanks OneBurger

Yugioh is as balanced as a seesaw with a toddler on one end and your mom on the other

As far as condiments go, just ketchup, but bacon and american cheese for toppings

Mayo
Ketchup
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Pickle

It's really not that complicated.