Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Questions about pic related. Why does AI need blockchain?

A good time is cool. But if you're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, you'll soon realize it just doesn't work..

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@matrixainetwork/inside-the-matrix-1-how-does-our-ai-assisted-cancer-diagnosis-and-treatment-system-work-19186363959
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this must be the most retarded post I've ever seen holy shit op is a retard.
Read the Matrix Whitepaper & you'll know why instead of sucking dicks

what if the square peg is smaller than the round hole? it will fit inside with room to spare faggit. stop talking like a reddit cuck and get back on the corner sucking dick. crypto isn't for you

Honestly who cares? People will flock to it.

It doesn't. AI coins are a complete meme.

It's literally just combining 2 futuristic buzzwords and hoping normies will fall for it

the AI regards the optimization and interpretation of smart contracts so that the chain runs as efficiently as possible.

you guys didn't buy this coin because of the name and the logo, but the idea is legit.

Shitcoin will pump if One Belt partnership is legit

I still dont get these coins.

Its a well known and studied problem the existence of outliners in AI systems. Your system learns, everything goes ok, and at some moment some weird corner in the dimension 16 or your solution map makes the result fail spectacularly.

By itself is not so much, you can limit the error or control the output. But this kind of stuff is the absolute oposite of how a smartcontrat is suposed to work.

We can't even get AI to write good unit tests for code that already exists. If you think we can miraculously jump over that problem and get AI that will write code for smart contracts (100x harder with much more at risk), then I think you will be disappointed.

IT LITERALLY CURES CANCER YOU STUPID FUCKS CAN YOU EVEN READ AND RESEARCH FOR TEN MINUTES?

medium.com/@matrixainetwork/inside-the-matrix-1-how-does-our-ai-assisted-cancer-diagnosis-and-treatment-system-work-19186363959

u cant

nuclear chink profersors can

shitcoin at best. the have next round of ico. I dont know y this piece of shit need 2 ico. chinke money grab

It fucking doesn't and is in fact a retarded fucking idea. Why do you think we run machine learning and AI on GPUs faglords? Two reasons:

#1: SIMD is great for ML
#2: High memory bandwidth and low latencies

Doing it over the internet is literally fucking retarded, much less a slow as fuck blockchain.

remmissive if chemo

u are not more intelligent than chink nuclear atomic proferor doctor everythinr

t. never even touched basic CS

t. thinks he has any clue whats even happening in the new world power #1

>nuclear chink professors

Holy shit I wasn't ready

Biz doesn't deserve this 100x

>Why does AI need blockchain?
It doesn't. Naturally Blockchain could use AI though. But that goes without saying.

That's fine I'll just hold my link 1000x

For storage
To update itself
To share experience to other A.I without middleman(lul)

> doctor, why are you cutting the leg for a headache?
>Gtfo, pleb, the doctor know more than you.

You sound this retarded

1 RUSSIAN FAT GAY DEVELOPER

VS

PROJECT INCLUDED IN CHINA 1 TRILLION PROJECT

WHAT U PICK?

They are more A.I projects like IOT chain SINGULARITY NETWORK