What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKUyp6s1iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=62mxq20jyE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got the answer to this question the last 40 fucking times you posted this thread.

First time I even watched it was last night.

Watching it right now. What a fucking bitch

I just watched american burger (the season 4 2 parter) and my god that was so much worse than ABC.
>father STEALS MONEY from his son to buy restaurant
>insists on his own menu in the spotlight instead of just having his own novelty burger and letting the chef run the menu at large
>son is beta, whipped faggot totally dominated by some faggot dyke girlfriend who yells at him and tells him he's not good enough
>son wears a fedora too

holy shit I felt so bad for the chef they had at the start of the ep.
>mom is expediting
>yelling at the chef to do things right
>dad is hovering everywhere and has halitosis making the guests physically lean away from him
it's such a fucking mess holy SHIT. Then the son fires the chef after he tells the chef to quit being bad (with his dad's menu with the shitty frozen wagyu patties) and the chef tells him to fuck off or he'll pop him one.
god damn that was infuriating. fuck me such a shitty place.

She didn't have one. It was a publicity stunt. Completely fabricated.

Come on user you cant say that and not put any evidence to back it up

She didn't do anything wrong you fuckin bitches. I;'ll fuck u up|!! Amy's Baking Company is a fantastic restaurant that serves up ourstanding food aswell as cakes that are out of this world. The service is always expertly perfect Samy and Amy are gods people and you guys need to realise how dumb you are being.

His son deserved to be treated badly.

I don't disagree but it was just a rockslide of shit from the top, and it fell on the son, then he snapped and fired a decent chef. the place ended up closing down less than 3 months after the episode aired anyway.

Ity was a combination of a woman too incompetent to realize her incompetence coupled with an indulgent older husband willing to indulge/enable her. She honestly thought her place was amazing because she was incapable of telling the difference between what she was doing and something great. When customers started point out that the place was shit she couldn't believe it, and assumed it was just assholes being mean and a conspiracy against her.

The whole thing struck me as a money laundering operation

I've been to Amy's and I've got to say I had a wonderful experience.

My guess is the show set them up.

hi amy

Agreed. Wonderful esrablishment.

Would recommend to anyone in the Scottsdale area.

Didn't they close retard

they closed you fuggen dingdong

>retard
>dingdong
Oh really?

Such a shame. Another great restaurant down the pan.

I'm sorry I'm not up to date with every facet of your shitty meme show?

>I'm sorry I'm not up to date with every facet of your shitty meme show?

Then why are you posting ITT?

Is this what you do for entertainment? jesus christ

Are you dumb?
I was recommending the restaurant.

show's been off the air for years too. Were you in a coma?

Is that the "thats way-goo beef, way-goo is the best beef in the world" episode?

yeah, it is.
good lord it was so painful
>waygoo beef
>frozen
aaAAAAAAAAAAA

Felt bad for the chef desu. Seemed like he just had enough of their retarded shit.

I dated a half-Aussie once and her Dad was exactly like this. Terrible to her family in the guise of doing the right thing and you couldn't tell whether he honestly believed his bullshit or was just a terrible person. Also was a tinfoil hat retard who thought the moon landing was fake.

>retard who thought the moon landing was fake.

wait u actualley believe its real!?!?!?!?!? LOOOOOOOOL

Link? All I found was this: youtu.be/BKUyp6s1iW8

i'm watching it on hulu, friend of mine bought an account and we're sharing it, sorry. It's a two parter.

Couple googles got me this though. youtube.com/watch?v=62mxq20jyE0 it's the second part of that episode. I guess they count the UK series as the first season for whatever reason.

many thanks, lad. Does Hulu still have ads?

You have to pay an extra like $1 a month on top of the regular hulu+ for the no ad thing.
It's worth it for us though, we watch all sorts of normie TV and got rid of our direcTV box. Netflix is still better for cooking shows by and far, but hulu has the fox/gordon ramsey shows. Hotel hell, hell's kitchen, kitchen nightmares, masterchef/junior.

i had a greate time there i cant believe its closed!!

She's mentally ill obviously

She also looks like a Disney villain

I was there pre KN and they served me a drink in a dirty glass and then told me to get out when I asked for a clean one

It's not even fucking open anymore retard, but nice try. Now she just shills her shitty cookbook on their website

that's a typical Aussie my friend. horrible people in RL.

>that hairline
No wonder he wears a fedora