How fresh is that coffee?

>How fresh is that coffee?

>I generally make a fresh pot every week, even if there's some left over.

Do people actually drink day old coffee that they've left in the pot?

If you must prepare coffee in bulk, make cold-brew you nincompoops. ground coffee in cold water in the fridge overnight. filter to drink. that's it.

>I generally make a fresh pot every week,

Wut???

Cold brew coffee is horrible and those who extol its nonexistent virtues, bloodless ghouls sent to torment the living.

The point is he doesn't give a fuck. Are you that dense?

No, that was the fucking joke.

People do all kinds of shit. I knew someone who made coffee by running hot tap water into a cup with a spoonful of instant coffee crystals in the bottom, then stirring. If you can imagine it there's probably someone out there doing it.

not as bad as my shitty coffee experience of a friend who used a sock to make fucking coffee in a drip machine.

what the fuck, I drank from the coffee too.

An actual sock or one of those Central American "socks" designed for coffee brewing?

of course they do
protip: put some sugar syrup in, mix, and pour over ice

>make pot of coffee in the morning
>use leftover coffee instead of water
Seriously, do this. After about a week, it's the best goddamn cup of coffee you've ever had.

I can drink coffee that is like a day old, but it gets pretty gross tasting after a day.

I do that and it tastes pretty much the same on the seventh day as when it was "fresh".

I always think about doing this, but that cant be good for your machine

>visit friend
>drinks coffee every morning
>don't ever see him making it
>walk in on him taking the coffee pot out of the fridge and pouring himself a cup
>microwaves it for a minute
>he explains that he makes one big pot a week and he stretches out by using his process.

i thought that movie was overrated, but good nonetheless

Do it. I call it the perpetual brew.
I use whatever coffee is leftover from yesterday to make my pot in the morning.

Jesus dude.

goddamn who drowned your dog in a vat of coldbrew.

can confirm that a friend and I once destroyed a coffee pot that way. shit oozed coffee all over the place somehow.

Lmao this is me but i do it with tea instead fite me

Ew.

has meal prep gone too far??

Usually just buy a Cold Brew Latte from Starbucks

He's weak and unable to look after things it's supposed to be metaphor for how the sheriff feels about the state of his hometown with the cartels and the whole Anton killing spree thing