Here's what I'm afraid of

here's what I'm afraid of

nani kore

that's great op thanks so much for sharing, can't wait to hear about what you are not afraid of in your next blog post.

kicku punchu its all in the mind

This chart actually shows you should be bullish as fuck on BTC

this is good Veeky Forums synopsis picture

I'm in this, bro. Fucking hooked on the game. And I'm definitely not saying anything is anywhere close to over.

My estimate is a 4k floor and a 40k ATH EOY

how the fuck did you switch the color of the candles? I NEED THIS

Eh, it will someday soon. But not now, once the averages of the ichimoku cloud cross, it'll be some sad days for what will feel like awhile.

Annnd, while I wish I could say I'd wager they bounce off each other(mind you, this is a weekly chart) but, the MACD crosses on a bullish doji AND confirms the cross with a massive selloff. So, they're probably going to cross, unfortunately. After that our next chance of survival is the cloud.

It's easy, just switch the colors lol I made buy red(so as to instinctively sell, also to perceive as pressure building) and sell blue/green(so as to instinctively buy, and with pressure decreasing)

great idea OP, going to do this as well

>Low volume
What the fuck are you talking about? Buy pressure was off the charts during the dip.

on the daily, yeah it was. I think it was the most we saw since early 2016, or something close to that. However, on the weekly chart, which this is... it was a drop in the bucket

OP is a faggot

Low rsi means it's oversold. Means it will go up

read the macd histogram faggot n tell me what a plateau means

> rsi oversold
> still above 50

all of you homemade TA fags should kill yourselves

Who cares just short

makes sense

looks like a doge

weekly macd is way too slow, use daily one

Lol the mental hoola hoops are hilarious to watch. You’re a literal retard. TA is a pure bullshit art.

But what if the crab formation hits a head and shoulders double top leading to an oversell in the cup handle?

this is beautiful

I love how every faggot in here pretends to be a genius while their shitcoins have been stagnate or being sold off for the past 2 months. You idiots see huge candles and either buy or sell not realizing you are absolutely being manipulated by whales. Most normies are holding due to lack of interest or have cashed out. The only people buying and selling these dumps and whale buys are Pajeets and you idiots. The volume isn't there for a run up so you get played by a green candle (buy signal) and get dumped on when Btc goes up 1-2k. It's not organic at all and this behavior will do nothing to entice anyone not following to buy back in or even care. I assume this will go on for awhile.

>muh tea leaves

KEK