Top 5 coins under $120 million market cap

Name of the coin, price, market cap, and why you think they are worthy to be in the top 5 under $120 million market cap thread.

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

lamden.io/
lamden.io/about-token/
t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LINK

LINK

OriginTrail

LINK

xtrabytes

MATRIX AI

Lamden (TAU)
Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. The Lamden Tau token connects these new projects together to create the first ever blockchain enterprise solution. The Tau token has a more general use as a universal swap token between most existing cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. This will allow TAU to exchange seamlessly between endless cryptocurrency pairs.
Lamden is the solution to many of the fundamental flaws associated with blockchain architecture today. Many existing platforms have critical problems including slow block times, high transaction costs, and hard-to-learn development languages with non-obvious attack vectors. This makes blockchain commercialization and utilization more costly and difficult for companies than other more traditional technologies. Lamden’s full-featured set of development tools changes that, bringing advanced blockchain technology into the hands of experienced and amateur developers alike.
Whether you need blockchain for supply-chain management, sensitive document validation, or asset tracking, Saffron makes launching your first blockchain quick and easy. With our easy to use out-of-the-box blockchain deployment tool, you will be able to have a live private blockchain deployed on your servers in minutes, allowing you to focus your efforts on building your app of choice.
Lamden’s unique smart-contracting language, Seneca, strips out unnecessary feature-bloat and reduces attack vectors, making development a breeze. We’ve honed down blockchain to what we believe is its core functionality: decentralized and trustless database management. Seneca uses a subset of the Python language to make learning easier and development a breeze.
The developer is active on telegram, they had a really good AMA in the biz discord, and they have a working alpha for saffron.

LINK

You dumb fuckers, Link is 200 billion

SHHhHHHHHHhhHHHHUUUUTtt the FUCK up!!!

Heard that was a scam, you should give them a quick twitter audit. Was reading about it earlier today. DYOR

Think of them like squarespace for blockchains.
They'll have templates for smart contracts and will allow businesses to deploy purpose built custom blockchain solutions within 15 mins without the need to hire expensive programmers.
Read more here lamden.io/
Current price is $0.18 and has a market cap of $26 million. The price is low right now because of the shit show with btc and one of their earlier team members who handled social media disclosed information they couldn't due to an NDA and the team had to let him go. I can see this token easily between $2 to $5. Masternodes are coming out soon and you can stake with 100k TAU.
/end shill

pic related
you can view the interactive chart here
lamden.io/about-token/

Zencash because secure nodes and privacy coin meme.

GO
Funfair
Unileve
Chainlink
Kyscoin
yourself

TBAR

redpill me on this user. how is this better than Neblio? both looks similar

bruh, I looked at their github and 90% of the basic shit isn't even implemented yet.

Capp easily. Under 50m. Working product. Great company. Going to have real world use in an industry that is going to explode in ar/vr.

It got out the ICO a few weeks ago man..
You can't expect them to have a working product off the bat
Its 5 am here so I'm gonna go sleep now but you can ask the CEO questions on telegram. He's very active on there. Just tag him.
t dot me/lamdenchat
Disclaimer:
I invested in the ICO and bought more on the dip so I might be biased, but do your own research and goodluck