What are you going to buy once they're worth $150?

What are you going to buy once they're worth $150?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Multiple properties. At $150 I'll have well over 20 mil.

Hopefully at that stage Trump will have brougut back slavery so probably a few dozen niggers.

A yacht, an island, a wife. I’ll have 45 million.

Lexus sedan

do you hillbillies not take into account the 2-3 bitcoin ath's there will be this year and your opportunity to more than double your stacks? you're going to hold on to everything until 2020? the more you accumulate the earlier you can sell. stop jerking off to ridiculous target prices and just learn how to trade.

Wigger detected

Nothing because ill still be holding

Ski down a mountain of cocain with my face

Massage from best masseuse, top quality bed, sheets with a thread count higher than the number in my bank account.

a 64

More LSD to continue to live under allucinations.

Freedom

WE
ARE
THE LINKMARINES
AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

how many LAMBOS can I get with 250.00000000

update: fuck like not even one

update2: just bought 100k

fuck off reddit spacing newfag

a penthouse in chicago

If it goes 150 i'm all in on nigger coin. I can probably buy all niggers at that price.

A Range Rover, a nice house worth around $1 million dollars next to a river, and a bigass barbecue to cook steak on

God bless, may the river provide you with entertainment and crawfish
Mm mm mm mmmm

More LINK, of course.

God bless you user, never underestimate the power of positive thinking. Especially in groups. I'll be listening to this song with an ice cold beer and a rolled up cig
youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw

a gf

I'm gonna back pack through asia and fuck hookers in every city. yay

dumbfag. that not a 64.....67-68

Buy myself a baiku and a waifu

LOL 150....pls. Even sergey said it should cost more than a cup off coffee.

LINK can't go past 10 usd or else the technology will become expensive af.

You will be able to make money with link by running a node (if you have enough link token) not by price Increase (until 8-10,ofc)

>LOL 150....pls. Even sergey said it should cost more than a cup off coffee.

Shouldn't * Fking autocorrect

Oh yeah big guy? Toss me a link to where he said this

my future back

kek Link ending would probally be like fortunate son

>a wife
You'll have 22.5 million minus alimony.

fuck off pajeet

How many Link have you got guys?

A ring for my girlfriend

7,633. I will get to 10k if I have to sell my eyeballs to science

Nothing will hold until $1000 like a true marine.

Only 40.
Waiting for the price to lower a little more before buying.

280k, want some?

yes please :3

0xc646b63463C0e5dA44853272814550b0244194aB

fockin whale

Thats my brother

Pls,, sir
0x3470017f584f0a2ee2226a4e97dbcb3f3703108c

>never underestimate the power of positive thinking
I've read this before somewhere...

itll be worth more like 0.0015 lmao

To all those that have recently acquired LINK and those that are planning on biting the bullet and buying some due to the FOMO that comes with having the catalog covered in LINK threads.

Sergey himself has stated that in order for LINK to reach it's full potential and work in an efficient, possibly industry revolutionizing manner, it should cost slightly more than a cup of coffee.

We can extrapolate that a price of $7 end of year/mid 2019 is therefor reasonable given this information. Now if you were to purchase LINK at it's current price, the ability to sell LINK for $7 is a phenomenal Return On Investment, however you must be weary. Those that are throwing around figures the likes of $100 $1,000 $300 are all doing an awful lot of wishful thinking given that the institutional money, the "big money" from corporations, businesses and industry giants is what will be pushing LINK to $7 in the first place.

This makes the decision of when to sell rather tricky as once it stabilizes and reaches it's true value in $5-10 region there will be no new flow of money that would prop the price up if anons that hold in excess of 100k LINK decided to sell, as by this point in time, all the 'money' that is interested in LINK would already have secured a position.

I personally hold 12k LINK, of which I bought for 50 cents each and am ecstatic at the prospect of it reaching $5-10 as this is a very generous ROI, however it will be a 'first come first serve' atmosphere when it comes to selling at the top.
>a) those that hold 20k, 50k, 100k, 100k+ LINK and are deluded into believing it would hit $100, $300, $500, $1000 choose to HOLD their bags while others take profit at it's true value of roughly $7 causing the price to remain stable as there are no large sell orders.
>b) Those with sizeable stakes in LINK that AREN'T deluded, sell their bags at $7 and thus crash the price down.

Nah nigga 1000 eoy check em

Feed me user

0x5c8b7277f8621caec19980911f427444e976aaa9

pt 2.

If b) were to occur then the chances of the price recovering is very slim, as all potential money streams from industries will already be accounted for and they will have secured their position by then.

You will thus need to be very vigilant when choosing when and how much to sell in order to avoid getting burned.

I myself have read the whitepaper and watched the conferences, and this is my take:
> naming such as: oracles, sources, ...
reinvented the wheel, just pure marketing
> SGX (Intel Software Guard eXtensions)
1. only available to the newest CPUs
2. there are big security flaws currently in the SGX enclave that needs to be fixed by Intel, not reliable at the moment
> copy/paste + refactor academic whitepapers to suit the smart contract mdidleware
in the three days searching certain paragraphs in this 'whitepaper' I have found out huge resemblances with existing ones from the research domain of universities

As our fellow friend, Vitalik Buterin said, this is purely manipulation by the masses that accumulated the tokens related to this charade and abuse of social media in order to convince other people into this scheme unaware of the consequences.

Along with Sergey saying it should be only worth marginally more than a cup of coffee, you have your estimated EOY/2019 price.

>it should cost slightly more than a cup of coffee
Post proof or take a hike my good nigger. This FUD is ancient.

what about when they are 1k?

>it should cost slightly more than a cup of coffee.
the cup of coffee meme started with ETH when it was worth $2 lol

>only worth marginally more than a cup of coffee
>it should cost slightly more than a cup of coffee.

ancient fud it doesn't say this anywhere nor has sergey ever said anything like this

Bitcoin is dead faggot, get over it and move on.

Do you actually believe that anyone thinks you're funny other than you?

hands down the best link meme yet

a cup of coffee where? in uganda thats 0.1 USD and in switzerland thats 6 USD

>Cup of coffee = 5 usd
>Link = 5 usd
>Cup of coffee = 1 Link
>SAURGY SAY CUP COFFE IS LINK PRACE
>Cup of coffee = 5 usd
>Link = 1000 usd
>Cup of coffee = 0.005 Link
At least get some better fud first.

why do poos always get brown ids?
pls do the needful and kys

>this dark orange is brown

nice african american president you just elected

You're the same brainrot that shilled DGB back in the days, right?

CUP OF COFFEE $1000 EOY CONFIRMED
BUY NOW AND HODL

0xFb28F27dACDB44C203F31a67408A07a8743f8B96

user, please, I'm a poorfag linklet

Buying bulk coffee beans by the bucketload as we speak

buy a loaf of bread for $250

its written in the white paper

do you guys think 77000 linkies will be enough to make 10 mil after long term capital gains taxes?

yes pls
0x646aBAe994669f2917A5Ce0d3cB59779aA2c4635

checkem

Probably a Sedan and an apartment. I'm Venezuelan with 400 LINK.

0x3B1d9AF9fBe4DE15E4C320304204c623E6726358 yes please

some food

im all in

Dubs for $1000

Son of a fuck

we don't need anything else

let me roll that for you

do you guys really believe that we'll all become milionaires? this is not going to happen bois. if LINK hits $10-20 you better be happy with that and cashout.

kek has already spoken
He doesn't bother with small shit like dubs anymore

pls, im poor and only have 250

0x38575761f7281febd11b1ec47d027c8cc7284b61

I'm gonna wait a few months after and sell around December for 1k

Okay you fucks, I'm convinced and even though I could have gotten it lower I just put my shit into LINK. I'm not even a guppy, I'm a plankton. $50 bucks a paycheck.

I just entered crypto last month - not because I wasn't following, but because I didn't have two godamn cents to rub together for years. I'll save you all the family sob story. Well now my shit is together and I'm ready to ride this motherfucking train for the long haul.

0x767a41bc797b03873567aa94e5a280e065900d94

If you're feeling generous.

Kek does not tire
Check'em

I think so. Bitcoin has made many many millionaires and no one thought it was possible. We are just now glancing towards a future with smart contracts and shit. It's big stuff, almost as big as the internet, and money just started pouring in. I mean fuck, it's not even in the trillions yet.

Please user. Anything you can spare

Please user anything you can spare

0x1C7D3D62ECA1eEf217d25b4E9b7D6FAF9cb6D754

kill yourself

I see through that disguise that is her choker and recognize that she has a disgustingly long neck.

I have a reasonable portfolio, 16x from 5k initial start, haven't 'spent' anything yet as have a target in mind. how the fuck can one realize these profits and buy house, cars n stuff without getting 20 questions from the bank and tax man? UK.
is it as simple as paying capital gains tax and you're good to go..last thing I would want is the gov destroying me.
what if buy things directly with BTC, such as house or cars, will you be subject to tax implications. questions>? serious q? ty

If it ever gets to 1dollar im dumping my 370k

You can’t because successive generations of british voted to peasantize themselves.

Arms are the mark of distinction between servants and citizens.

Bow to your queen like a good pleb now, and don’t worry about Guernsey or Jersey or the isle of man of any other tax havens your betters use, remember to tip her majestys tax officers and pay your tv license.

You're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

Long neck = long throat

This is fake but why not...

0x29591402598b14123d4eacf05202c4ba1b57b37d

>What are you going to buy once they're worth $150?
Love

don't have a tv bro, too busy ;)
I'm dual citizen with New Zealand and got senpai in jersey.. so cheers.
oh and build bikes for a top 10 team who race the IOM TT, nw200 etc. just living that boring pleb life. but thanks for the wasted words.

18 motherfucking decimals

oh and already have my own house n shit so its not like I'm itching for this. just be good to use the gets.