>going out with black people

Kek

but the kneegros have picked the wrong coins

Yes

what

nigger coworker?

u work mcdolands?

WUZ

Was bound to happen at some point - plus why does it have to be bad it's a black guy...?

Engineers

Two people I work with are into crypto. One is black and he has ripple. The other is chinese and he had davorcoin and tron and I think he's now piling what's left of his losses into neo. None of the white people I work with have crypto and the ones who see us talking about it all tell us it's a scam and invest heavily into their 401k.

....maybe I should sell this shit

he the guy that sits in the toilet and gives u towels or?

Its time to get out

>normie money is flooding in
>this is bad
ok

WRONG

I go by the rule that foriengers are smarter than whites. If you are in a buisness platform with indians, africans, and chinese. You are in the right place and beat the merikkkan crowd. Once you hear brent schmitt and hilda tammington talk about bitcoin packages, get the fuck out.

White people are the dumbest people on earth, you’re on the right track dumb boy, sell it

This.

>want hundreds of billions of dollars flooding into the market
>but also muh sekrit club
You idiots know less what you want than the women you bitch about.

>implying drinks after job
>implying drink with black guy
>implying black guy has a job
I see what you did there

Because they are objectively less intelligent than whites and asians

KANGZ

blingee koinz

>drinking with coworker
>black coworker
>ripple and tron
you're an amerimutt, that's what happened
the us is truly a libertarian paradise... can get as far as you want if you've got the brains. but if you're an average dumb shit susceptible to propaganda, holy shit are you fucked
jesus christ
enjoy your future wife taking it up the ass from jamal before she tells you "we should consider an open relationship"
i genuinely don't understand what particular characteristic makes burgers so oblivious to reallities of life

Jewish upbringing of goyim slaves is very harsh.

Hello fellow redditor!

Just call them niggers

Ask him if he knows about nigger coin and it's latest moo I mean africa mission.

Even if this is true, a large minority are still smarter than you.

Here's a thing: white people don't like getting out of their comfort zone. Once some big wall Street jew announces mass adoption of crypto in their hedge fund, they'll all come rushing in. At that time you have to sell

Tyrone needs to unload his bags. It's getting late, huh?

EMPLOYED

kill yourself fucking leftist niggerlovingjewboy