What is the perfect date night meal, Veeky Forums?

What is the perfect date night meal, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSF9QT4jmsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B09RF0ImYB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ham sliders made on kings hawaiian rolls

semen crusted salmon

Her favorite dessert and Rohypnol.

It's a fucking meal like any other, just make what you think is good. There's no such thing as special date night food. These threads are almost as dumb as "what kind of music do you listen to when you cook", as though cooking somehow changes your taste in music.

Hot clams

Popcorn with a hole cut in the bottom.

Fingers

Well done steak with a healthy dollop of ketchup

Failing that, a rustic goza

Why does this picture make me depressed?

youtube.com/watch?v=gSF9QT4jmsQ

Did you have a shitty time in high school?

Yes

No I actually peaked in high school.
I'm 24 and my life is all downhill from there.

Because you're realizing what's really going on. He didn't want to kiss her there on the field in front of everyone. She made him. She wanted everyone to see it happen. It was about her being a narcissist and wanting everyone to watch. She thought she'd gain something socially from everyone seeing it.

Dollar menu.

A three-course meal consisting of a light salad, a salsa chicken main course, and homemade cheesecake for dessert.
youtube.com/watch?v=B09RF0ImYB8

Why her favourite and not his?

weed, wine and 'go'za in that order

You want her to consume the rohypnol as quickly as possible.

learn to make one thing really well
as long as its relatively balanced and not fatty as hell it'll probably fly
a good place to start is maybe a pan seared 1" thick ribeye, a tart vinaigrette salad, and a veggie of some kind like asparagus or roasted beets

This picture makes me want to vomit. And bro, put chicken broth in water, boil, grate some ancient cheddar, fry some bacon and cut it small, make a little spice blend with some bread crumbs, crack a box of kraft dinner, and mix it all in with the powdered cheese.

My dick for you're mum.

The first time I cook for a girl it's always something filling. A chicken and pasta alfredo or something to that tune.

It taps into a primal part of our brain. It really is true that the way to someone's heart is through their stomach. If you make something really satisfying both flavor wise and fill them up they really start to want you for a long haul.

i fail to see how this is a topic unfit for discussion here.

The bull, duhhh

And now, how about a suitable vegetarian meal?

reeeeee

CHILI DOGS MOTHERFUCKER

Be attractive

When I took a year abroad in the US, people would always recommend burger places to me for date nights.

Of course, I never listened to them because that's just plebeian. Who the fuck goes to a fucking burger place for a date?

Make something that will give her gas, that way you can tell what her farts smell like before things get too serious.

I had to break up with my girlfriend of almost 2 years because I made this mistake. Two years of my life wasted because I didn't know her farts smelled like garbage.

spoken like someone who has never been in a relationship and is trying to impress girls

you can have dates with someone you've been dating for awhile and generally if you're the kind of person who would call your gf/fiance a FUCKING PLEB for wanting to eat a burger, well, kinda projects that you've probably never had one.

>people would always recommend burger places

Can you read? He wasn't talking about his date recommending burger places

my last date night we made deep fried chicken cordon bleu and a baked vegetarian 'risotto'

easy and fun

penis and vaginas served up hot juicy

Of course they didnt because posting on Veeky Forums is a race to post the first inflammatory bullshit that enters your thought sphere and then doubling down on it when you get told to fuck off.

well there you have it, remembering the good times and wondering where time went really makes your chest burn up.

When I went to holiday in Europe none of the girls I met wanted heavy meals as they requested anal sex later.

steak au poivre, accompanied by green beans and herb and morel mashed potatoes

bake a fish. if you do a whole fish (and she's not some vegan cunt), you'll get mad respect. if you go to an asian market and get a slightly unusual fish, that's even better. a lot of people are intimidated by whole fish, but they're really pretty easy and more forgiving than most meats. do a little asparagus and wild rice on the side. thank me later.

i am ashamed to eat in front of other people

so no meals together until we are married

WA LA
A

L
A

I take fat chicks to Chinese Buffets. Never failed so far.

sushi

when i have a girl at home and donĀ“t have time to cook by my self i buy some sushi...
girls love it, its casual, you can feed her with your hand, its a lot of protein/rice so what you need bfor sport but not to heavy in you stomac, ginger ist good for you libido (say the chinese) you can eat it during or after the sex when its a long session...

true, done this a bunch of times

barramundi with a few slices of garlic and lemon places on top and a dash of salt, wrapped in banana leaves and grilled or baked

foil works just as well

damn dude you have some serious issues with projection

a couple 'zas and some 'ussy washed down with a fifth of 'odka

light protein (chicken), veggie, light carb (rice)

That shit is funny.

I actually prefer to go out on some trails in the afternoon and then stopping for snow cones before a going to do something that makes a girl feel like you're sensitive. Like visiting an animal shelter or some other garbage along the cute and cuddly. Build a Bear is cool, because you get to cue in on some of her favorite things while she picks a theme and outfit. Don't go there if you're broke and not interested in keeping her around. Then dinner and a movie, I prefer Thai food or a good sushi restaurant. Sushi is quick, so I prefer it to go. Head home and feed her and talk. Then give her her bear if she doesn't already have it, pop in a movie, and cuddle her and the bear. I swear those bears are magic if she's into you.

this is what a feminist post looks like

Actually not much of a feminist, I'm basing it off of what many of my chick friends are into. They practically grind their way into my pants on a regular basis. Idc why it works, just that it's been successful.

two bottles of wine and a kebab

Cooking music should be energetic to keep you sharp and active while cooking, mong

Two number 9's
A number 9 large
A number 6 with extra dip
A number 7
Two number 45's, One with cheese
And a large soda

>Taking women to build a bear
Are your dates 9 years old?

Make pizza together. Trust me.

Something expensive

Kek

Muh dick

a couples' line of cocaine and a few sodie-pops

'Za

few apps and some drinks

if the chick doesnt like a bunch of apps, or drinking, then she aint for me. im not saying im getting you drunk to fuck later, im just trying to get drunk before i sleep and you in the way of my routine

Beef and bean burritos

All I need to eat is pussy