Anyone else live with a picky eater?

My wife was thrown from a horse and suffered what her doctors called "minor but significant enough brain trauma". After rehab she went back to normal, or so I thought...

She started developing tastes for typical neckbeard foods ie: canned soup, dry ramen, microwave dinners, spaghettio's etc etc etc.

From there it transformed into foods needing to be the same uniform shape, then color, then devoid of any seasoning at all. Now she won't touch vegetables unless they're cooked to mush.

I'm not a Michelin Chef, but have professionally cooked for my entire career. Having to prepare food like this is soul crushing. I'm seriously considering divorce over this.

Anyone here live with or have autistic eating habits like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Have you tried beating her?

send her to therapy OP, just a few sessions could really help and work it out. theres a tlc show called 'freaky eaters' and those people tend to be autistic or insane and therapy helps some of them, if it isnt faked.

She's gone and oddly enough it's progressively gotten worse. It's almost as if they're exacerbating her issues on purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
also, if she cant cook, 'starve' her, thats what i did for my picky cat when switching food and kids. keep making what you want, but dont make it everything your wife hates at once. make a few normal meals she enjoyed before and plan this for when your low on the foods she snacks on. some may argue its abusive blah blah but youre offering food for them, theyll eat it within 24 hours most likely.

have no check ups at the doctor show any progressive brain activity? there could be a blockage in her temporal lobe? is she aware she eats like a child btw?

Your wife suffered brain trauma you ass-hat. Put your stupid ego aside and cook her whatever she wants, just try to make it healthy. Fucking prima-donna drama-queen POS.

>I'm seriously considering divorce over this.
You probably shouldn't have got married in the first place, if that's all it took. You understand that brain-trauma patients undergo an INVOLUNTARY change in the way their brain works right?

I make her aware by saying the extra work to make dinner is bullshit and she needs to stop being a retard. Psychiatric analysis said she lost not intellectual aptitude so it's frustrating.

>cook her whatever she wants

OR she can cook for herself, like an adult. Your "woman" is showing.

Yes, divorce. Both our 3 and 5 year old rag on her for it with or without me initiating the bantz.

then let her cook for herself idiot, you have children here.

She throws "childlike" tantrums now as well, along with the picky eating. Every single time something doesn't go her way she stamps her feet, breaks things, screams at the top of her lungs. We live in a condo, our neighbors have called the Police 5 times this month so far. I work 12 hours a day at the restaurant so most of that is directed at the children. I can only see the extent of the damage she's causing by reviewing nanny-cam footage later in the evening when she's sleeping.

She's completely unaware of the cameras.

Although I DO like the idea of starving her out, the inevitable tantrums, and pile of broken shit isn't worth the outcome.

She refuses to and is incapable. She wasn't that bright before this injury. I married her for looks alone so my children wouldn't wind up ugly chuds.

>I'm divorcing my wife for having the audacity to get brain trauma

phew, good to know this is a roleplaying thread.

Not really, no.

She's stunningly beautiful but wasn't talented at anything before I married her besides taking dick.

Back in topic though, what would you do if you were me?

marriage counseling or behavioral counseling OP, send your wife to the funny farm for two weeks and show the psychologist your footage.

Exactly, any advice?

>uniform shape, [color, and cooked to mush].
easy.

Feed her baby food, meatloaf or forcemeat, or just blend it all into a smoothie.

(seriously)

starve her out and deal with the fits, and

This, the other suggestions seem pretty time consuming.

I've considered this, I really have. She threatens to say I've been raping our children but the last 120+days of nanny-cam footage say different. Once I get a psychiatric diagnosis her input in a court of law would be invalidated. It's just a long process I don't have time for working 80 hours a week. Ya know?

That's probably what I will end up doing at the end of the day. I thought there was some behavioral method I could apply to dining time with the kids that would make her stop sperging out...can't find any proven methods.

[domestic] violence is not funny but kek

but if her mind tells she doesn't like the flavor of a good steak, how is a shrink going to fix that?

My experience with shrinks is they will only push you to change your personality if the patient is unhappy, or their mental issue is extremely impairing their life. Prefer chef boy ardee to a nice filet doesn't really present a problem....

CPS is a very strict and ever present authority where we live. I fear her tantrums will transform into outright abuse and kill one of our children because she doesn't have square zucchini and squash.

I'm probably just going to have her committed.

you could idk, spike her food. when making her mush add a shit ton of salt and see if she notices, hopefully she'll hate it and you can deny any tamper which tricks her into thinking her tastebuds changed maybe. and you can keep doing this and then off her something sliiightly different without a bunch of salt. wife sounds shitty op, you could give a pro tip to the psychologist that she threatens to accuse you of rape, that way when in court they wont take her word cause shes crazy.

(s)He is telling her "if it makes you happy, do it" this is the standard approach of 99% of shrinks. If you go to the doc and demand he fix her eating habits he will probably accuse you of being emotionally abusive, and to let her do what she wants.

his wife is a literal baby throwing tantrums and eating mush. maybe its an eating disorder dealing with body image?

This behavior seems the more pressing issue...worry about if she is danger to your kids, less about her desire for chicken tendies.

If she's taking it on your children, I definitely recommend sending her to a psych ward and getting someone else to watch them for you. This doesn't seem safe for the children or her.
She needs help.

nah. don't do this. you'll just aggravate her condition and the circumstances.

Bar any self-harming behavior or habits, there's nothing you, the doctor, or whatever professional can do for her unless she admits to her "problems" and voluntarily asks for help. The least you can do without overstepping boundaries is involve her in your daily cooks, pushing a lot/all of the cookery onto her. This would make her hopefully realize how asinine and pedantic her eating habits are and maybe steer her toward change.

Her sister had offered to literally take her place in all capacities until she is "well" the problem with that is she's the only family either of us have besides our children and I don't want to live with a fat woman that doesn't clean her own home, or take care of herself. I've hired people off Angieslist that my wife instantly dismissed and accused of stealing...before they entered the house beyond the foyer.

Fat chicks do give good head though, maybe the sister...

It's one of many many issues.

stuff likes this makes me glad i have a great husband, i boarded up our windows and sealed off the cracks between the doors and the floor once due to my schizophrenia. which really humiliates me sometimes when i have those moments of clarity, im glad he stayed with me and im way more sane now and have a normal life. see if you can get her on medication for her violent outbursts.

Phew, good to know this is a roleplaying thread.

phew!

>you still think I'm joking

I don't need to prove anything to you loser.

:^)

>he calls me a loser
>he married a woman for no reason other than good looking children
>now his life is falling apart, his children are being abused, he's in a loveless marriage and he wonders why
>but he's le chef ramsay so everything is totally fine :^) everyone with criticism for you is just jealous of your sick 5 star restaurant gig and beautiful family

>loveless

She's my cumtowel, no interest though.

No rating standard of restaurants worth a shit awards anything above 3 stars.

Is this your first day here? Honest question.

starting a family with a cumtowel is probably the most degenerate decision you could make you fucking arrogant fool

wow OP, your story just got faker and to think some of us may have even believed you at one point.

You are seriously pathetic.

Let her have what she wants

Eating certain foods does not make you more intelligent/distinguished.

Why are you so fragile?

>everything I don't like is fake

Yes. Keep telling yourself that, after all...you are woymn hear you roar.

Tell me I'm literally Hitler then go back to your containment board please.

>wanting your children to be genetically disadvantaged

That's on you if you want ugly children. Statistically speaking beautiful people lead significantly easier lives than ugly people. I did well choosing my sons mother. I dislike the current circumstances, but they are temporary.

See
This board is infested with feminist shills.

Disgusting.

Just stop being so pathetic and become a man.

Problem fixed.

>muh feminists
OP confirmed for lying neckbeard.

Why did you bother responding...

Not quite.

Then again, everything and everyone you don't like is lying...right?

:^)

Back on topic though, divorce or murder?

OP confirmed for Muslim. get out of here everyone, move along.

sounds like a mental disorder more than anything.

>muh muslim
>muh misogynist
>muh oppressed

What a joke. I'm white.

So...commit her, murder her? Beat her? Which one?

Yes, OP is retarded.

She never exhibited signs of metalking illness before, even after having our sons she never got postpartum depression for even a day. She used to be vibrant and bubbly, now she's a chaotic mess that everyone hates. The friends that sat a bedside vigil for her, weeks on end...haven't contacted her for years.

>he doesnt know muslims are scum of the earth
u failed at this thread try again next time

Mental*** what an odd autocorrect.

>55 / 6 / 13 / 1
55 / 6 / 13 / 1

What do Muslims look like? The last time I checked it was an abusive and terroristic ideology started by a pedophile warlord 1,300 years ago...not a race of people.

I dislike Muslims quite a bit, but to say someone "looks" Muslims is fucking retarded.

Stop replying to the fucking trolls, my dude. None of them are helping you with their shitposts.

lol holy shit.

I mean, having a pretty face won't help if you're too stupid to breathe.

True, most days I wish she ended up like Teri Schaivo.

>people replied to this thread

61 including you, friend.

>made a trip
>made it about an impossibly specific situation without any proof
>anyone believed this

>what is a sage?

An herb.

take time off work to hire an attorney, file for divorce, gather all the evidence you can to prove she's mentally unstable, try to get full custody of your children and protect them.

Take your wife and kids outback. Shoot your wife and shoot yourself. Yea it'll fuck up your kids, but hey'll be damaged good looking people. They'll have no trouble attracting women.