So you like gambling, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokernews.com/strategy/an-introduction-to-bankroll-management-19610.htm
twitter.com/bitmexrekt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T FALL FOR THIS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY GUARANTEED

OP IS A REF SHILL HE WILL POST HIS REF ANY SECOND BELOW THIS

YOU WERE WARNED

Not a ref shill just wanna talk about BitMEX. Personally I've lost so much money on this

i wanna know what to do for tax purposes for this shit. burger btw

Hide it

Using what kind of leverage? I am keen to get into it looks fun

>Gambling
>Not trading x25 on exhausted bull/bear runs

Stay poor faggots

are you a ta fag by any chance? or are you trading on gut instinct. Im interested in getting into ta it just seems like such superstitious shit

Any advice or tips?

its definitely not boring... just came 6 bucks from being liquidated on 700,000 contracts

It's not his statistics. This image has been appearing around for days.

Is shorting right before euros wake up every night free money?

Nope but leverage is awesome for poorfags who don't have any money to invest. At least it gives you a chance that you'll never have at x1.

Quads and nobody is giving advice? Normies really are flooding biz

its not gambling user
its "investing"

i'm going to be pretty boring, but dont deposit more on that site than what you can afford to lose. if you're a noob and inexperienced in predicting the market or general TA, don't use more than 3-4x leverage

yeah i made some good trades in the 3x-5x territory so i wanted to try 25x, misread an indicator, shorted low on an upswing, and nearly lost my whole trading stack (10% of my net worth)

bankroll management is a leak that you need to fix if you ever want to become a good trader. for those of you who ever played poker semi-professionally back in the 2000's, it's possible that you're seeing a bunch of similar concepts in crypto trading.

that might help : pokernews.com/strategy/an-introduction-to-bankroll-management-19610.htm

thank you for the resource
i have more than 10k VEN so i'm feeling ok overall, i'm willing to short pretty hard because it's a nice hedge.

>Opened 25x short at $13k
>Closed short at $6.7k [middle of US Senate hearing]
>Opened 50x long at $7k [end of US Senate hearing]
>Closed long at $9.9k [Didn't think we'd breach $10k]

I'm expecting consolidation around $9-11k for at least a few weeks now, so trading on margin in either direction is pure gambling.

But god fucking damn, this has been a good month. I only used 20% of my folio to trade, and left the remaining 80% in my respective shitcoins. Feels a little bad knowing I could have been worth close to $3M now if I had gone all-in on margin, but hindsight is always 20/20.

You got very lucky being able to to time those big leverage trades

proof or larp faggot

I was literally $100 from suicide during the 11k run, but now i'm all good

how much leverage?

>lucky

Nigger, all he had to do was close short and open long when the CFTC and SEC shilled the fuck out of crypto in the Senate. Anyone with half a brain realized that it would restore faith in the market.

This is what happens when you think TA is meme lines, seriously just wait for pumps/dumps off simple trading shapes then go 10x/25x/50x/100x with whichever way the market is going

No, this happens whenever you try margin and aren't a whale

You will lose and i hope you remember this post and picture me laughing at you because you're a retard who thought he could out trade a bot

If you want to lose everything the Bitmex is the way

That acceding wedge @ 11,700 was so hard to trade.

Stay poor kid

and then you'll get caught by whales trying to liquidate high leveraged contracts

Lol just remember my post thats all
Ill make it easy for you
heres a BIG ORANGE image that from now on youll associate with your liquidation and your red roi

Does someone have that image where Pepe extends a helping hand to Wojak and Pepe's side is full of emojis, memes and Bitmex logos?

LMAO thanks man, it's even better than I remembered. Have some milkies for your troubles.

Thanks user. Yeah it's one of my favs

It's my stats. If people has been posting it around I'm flattered,

can someone help me make money

>short high
becomes the new bottom
>buy low
becomes the new high
like fucking magic

Money management I guess is what will separate the winners and the losers

twitter.com/bitmexrekt/

Enjoy some obituaries

Stand among the ashes of a trillion liquidated margin betters and ask the poor if TA matters

BTC futures contracts expire soon don't they? Wouldn't it be likely that BTC goes down as we get closer to that?

CME Futures Expire at 10 AM EST (4 PM GMT).

/Got some important dates written down on a calendar.

Entry/Exit and leverage used?

The trollbox is good entertainment

>any trollbox
>ever

bump

it be fun to watch a live stream of you trading

Bitmex is fucking fun, and it can be as easy or hard as you want. If you want to scalp profits with small % longs/shorts on high leverage, you're going to need to know TA well and understand that the majority is wrong. If you want to make bigger profits, just long BTC at cheap prices (hint: less than 10k is cheap). Short when it hits $40k eoy