I told you so

I warned you faggots but you wouldn't listen. 11k was already the resistance in the weekly charts. Obviously this one failed to pierce and close above the meme lines using moving averages. Enjoy the drop in the coming weeks. Don't say I didn't warn you. How's HODL doing for you faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're on to something OP.

Why must you remind me of my failures OP? I bought at 11k. That fucking Oracle told me it's going to moon and BTC won't be dumped. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

E-E-EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

YOU BETTER NOT SELL YOU HEAR ME?!

YOU THINK IM JOKING?!

YOU BETTER NOT SELL OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR HEADS OFF!

KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF AND DONT PRESS THE SELL BUTTON!

Seeing as how I bought at $700 and $7000 I'd say it's working just fine - how is impotently screeching watching the price go up working out for you faggot?

I hear this is probably more your speed...
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/

x

Bye faggot... !

>that disgusting reddit spacing and writing
>... !
you need to go back

>listening to an autistic namefag whose only gimmick is speaking like his anime cartoons.
Top kek.

>suspense.gif
>this level of LARP
Sure thing kid. Next you're going to tell me you're now a billionaire who has his own private jet.

I use reddit spacing because I'm not from Veeky Forums - deal with it...!

Anyone who is not a total idiot can see cuckcoin is in a bear phase right now. Only total losers and deluded cultists think bitcoin doesn't follow market cycles, case in point this guy.

go back

So where's the bottom this time?

I'd timestamp a picture of all the bullion I bought however it's so heavy...

See you from the moon... x

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED BOTTOMS

>BTC now below 10k
HAHAHAHAHAH

Git gud HODL fags.

Time to buy back on the lows boys. Stock up on fiat, this is going to be a comfy ride all the way to the bottom!

>"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."
Warren Buffet

Applies to crypto as well.

Never trust anyone this sure of themselves. Oracle said were ok above 9.7k

>Oracle
He said above 10k was ok, now it's 9.7k. Is that faggot adjusting again?

>B-B-B-But MUH SHHHH
>MUH SKIMPLETONGS
>MUH Z
>MUH MOON

>hurrf ddurf me smart u dumb
How do import my filters from my desktop to my phone?

Try applying Instagram filters and selling VPNs online. It works wonders.

Should have listened to bearfag
Oracle is a faggot with fake calls.
>Z says we go up
>goes up in already occurring bull run

I call crashes before they happen, i call dumps while we are climbing the charts. People use to listen to my calls but oracle took over with his faggotry and now is making people lose money

Check out my meme chart i made days ago....

So buy-in at about $8200?

No one on earth knows exactly what will happen, this is just a likely scenario. If they push hard and break support we will be going down to 6k area...
For all we know bullfags could start a buying rampage in an hour and we turn around and go up a couple grand. Anything can happen in this retarded market, but if we keep dumping i would buy some for sure around 8200. Then if it goes lower buy more

HAHA you are literally just picking the point where it stopped going up, put a circle around it, and said that it failed to pierce that point. Jezus christ, is this your god level technical analyses skill? This has to be a joke, right? The worst part is that your prediction is worth as much as a fortune teller. It's vague, and if it's correct (about 50% of the time) you will bloat about it. Fuck off faggot

Ok that’s enough. I’m going to doxx you now. I fucking warned you about spamming this board with your shit tier chart over and over again non stop. I’m going to fuck your life up now. Hope you are ready

Lol the hero we need

The more I stay on Veeky Forums the more I realize I am surrounded by retards

Top fucking kek.

whats the bet all these cunts are the same faggot that is just throwing possibilities out there until one persona develops credibility? then shilling something as a pump and dump?

wouldn't be the most unthinkable thing that's happened on Veeky Forums

This is the most tinfoil nuttery I have ever seen in the crypto scene but it could work. I believe you.

You've been wrong in almost all of your predictions. Anyone can say things will go down

>I warned you
Proof or gtfo.

>H-H-HELLO? INTERNET POLICE? SOMEONE IS POSTING MEAN THINGS ABOUT BITCOIN. ARREST HIM PLS