QTTDDTOT?

why can't I roll a burrito, Veeky Forums? I watched the sassy negritas at Chipotle do it a million times, what am I getting wrong?

>pic related the battlefield after the war

You're probably just retarded.

that's not helpful.

welcome to Veeky Forums.

How hard is it to use google, jesus.

Also, rolling a burrito is so easy a child could do it

You're not tucking the edges in when you finish the roll.

Hi OP here hduurrurrrtr durrrrhrhhh I'm so retarded hurrrrrredurrrrrr I wish I could roll a burrito while eating a dorito aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr huuuuRrrrRrrraRrrrrrRrrrrHUUURRRRDURRRRRRRR

when you have the filling in the wrap. flip the tortilla over so it folded in half, like a calzone, then apply some pressure(not enough to rip though) and draw the top of the wrap towards yourself, packing the ingredients tightly together. when the top of the tortilla has come far enough back without exposing the filling, flip the sides in together, being sure not to squish out the filling, then finish rolling the burrito while keeping constant pressure down and towards yourself.
protip: dont overfill
protip: microwave tortilla shell for 10 sec

I can't possibly imagine what kind of useful advice you'd expect on this issue from an image board when youtube exists.

>chipotle

There's your problem

Maybe your using the small flour tortillas and putting too much in there but since there's no such thing as a burrito too fat,

>tuck the bottom up
>tuck in the 2 sides
>tuck the top and roll

t. Mexican

Laughed harder than I should have at this.

OP here.

i fold up 1/3 of tortilla from the bottom, fold in the sides and roll it up but still end up with that ear stickingbout, i feel retarded, i watched videos and yet this keeps happening

the trick is in rolling the tortilla back from half about 1/3 or even a quarter.. it packs the ingredients together.youre probably putting too much in them, also

Children do do it, you ever been to a family owned restaurant?

>tfw buy $7 worth of tortilla wraps
>its fucking dry/stale
>tears every fucking time
those fuckin things must have sat at the store for ages

are you saying Mexicans use their children as kitchen slaves?

microwave them tor 10 secs each. it happens all the time.

>unironically using the word sassy
I think I found the problem OP.
Homosexuals often lack the fine digit manipulation skills that hetreosexual males have from a lifetime of fingerbanging women. You are also not used to having to deal with flaps.
These two combined mean your hands are not conditioned for burrito making.
Maybe you should stick to Elotes if you want mexican food? They would suit your hands' most comfortable position.

you're not rolling it tightly enough

Are you implying that they don't?

ok that kinda makes sense, i know how to fold pastry and dumplings like that but my retarded hands wont do it with burritos.

thanks for tips bros
>and sises
>2016

I don't own a microwave since they have been 100% linked to causing cancer.

cancer of the brain, like yours

You obviously have no fucking clue what you're talking about with fags finger skills

Somebody not lazy make a banner out of this

>sassy negritas

He's talking about nigger bitches, dumbass

I'm not a savage

Kill yourself

>tuck in the top
I don't even bother tucking in the top since I'm just going to immediately take a bite of it.

Mfw i worked at taco bell and know how to v-fold perfectly.

yeah do this

Because ur not Mexican

you'll eat that slop no matter how it looks, so why do you give a fuck you filthy hog?

Masterfully constructed shitpost.

after seeing a picture of somebody folding it it took me one bad try to get it right

are you retarded

I giggled, but op... just practice and you will succeed. Don't cry to us, eat burritos of everything for a week and you'll have figured it out for life.

Not hiring a Mexican to fold your burritos for you. Cretin.

tuck the corners in again when you are 3/4 the way done rolling retard

>I can't tuck in my burrito corners
>only tucks them once

splash a few drops of water on tortilas and heat em 15 secs a side on hot pan, they get all fluffy and nice to roll

I sucked at it until I got a job at McDonald's and had to fold 80-100 breakfast burritos a shift.

What I'm saying is get a job at McDonald's.

Working on it. Have this to start.

here.

I don't know where my file went.

What is a good sake to get? I haven't had any in a long time and I want to get some this weekend to drink.

Apparently paint.net can't make animated gifs. So someone else will have to make this.

Tozai. all are excellent chilled