Is there a better alternative for biz? This is such a fucking shithole

Is there a better alternative for biz? This is such a fucking shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGiSIyklJyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feel free to leave

Blues for the red sun is better.

If there were a better place, wouldn't we all be there instead?

You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave.

Wrong

Feel free to create baseless shilling and fudding threads, fucking faggot. You probably believe in TA, too. That's all biz can do.

Yeah theres korean ones and shit you can just use auto translate for them, much better than biz

both good, I think Whitewater makes this album better though.

I've tried to search for Korean biz but didn't get any results. Asked about it before.

>gets upset
>never learnt how to find diamonds in the rough that is Veeky Forums

this is embarrassing dude, you should have the required skillset to navigate Veeky Forums by now

yeah probably, has better flow thats for sure. best driving album

how about just going back to plebbit like the little bitch you are OP?

I miss Kyuss. Saw them a few years ago with a friend when they renamed themselves Vista Chino because Josh got grumpy dumpies over them reforming. Even without him they were heavy as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGiSIyklJyc

>tfw saw them live as both kyuss lives and vista chino
>the frontman is doing a "solo acoustic tour" soon

dunno if i should go or not. acoustic renditions of these songs would be a little strange

I can find good shit, but I can't take the bad shit that is overflowing.

Ah yeah, I actually caught one of their shows as Kyuss Lives too, think it was in 2011 in NY where they had The Sword open for them. Acoustic might be weird yeah, but at least Space Cadet should still be sick.

doesnt seem like it, maybe you should try using a filter or at least filter out the shit threads manually

so wipe up your tears little boy and leave lmao

I asked if there was a better alternative, not your shitty advice. Filtering is only good up to a certain point.

it looks like you're already there. now just do it.

he’s strayed from the path... let him forsake us as he fkn gets the motherfucking fuck off /ourboard/ ffs

no op, all the intelligent people on biz got rich on eth and all that is left are the brainlets who didnt buy eth. i only come here now and there for some memes. there is 0 content here. infact its mostly anti-content

this IS the best board for it you retard. everywhere else is just delusional bagholders