Would you rather be a nano or an icon bag holder?

would you rather be a nano or an icon bag holder?

>would you rather remove left or right nut

consdiering i've been a icon holder for a month now and I'm only down 60% i'll take that

why do women have so many tattoos these days? do they get one and become addicted to it or some shit?

I don't know, but it's disgusting.
She should amputate her leg to salvage.

Icon fucking obliterated me I bought at $9.55

wow, she used to be beautiful

ICX for sure. At least its not some useless currency coin.

ICX. I've been buying all day. You'd have to be a massive moron to not get this low.

Disgusting inked whore.
6/10 without tats.
Hepatitis/10 with those tramp stamps.

why is that

Icon by a mile.

shit my nig

Because this will be a $15-20 coin end of March.

Would you rather hold shit ERC20 token or the future of crypto?

both are ERC20

but anyway which coin did you mean when you said 'future of crypto'?

damn, o well, it beats being a linkie....

Not for long.

Trick question, both are shit ERC20 tokens.

Nano isnt icx isnt by march. Ignoramus.

Please, explain to me how NANO is an ERC-20 token.

I agree. I didn't get memed by either of them though.

>look at me! Im not your average bitchass slut! C'mon look at me! Are you not man enough to look at me, bitch? Please look at me. P-please. Give me attention. Somebody. Im unique. Im totally unique individual, you could say unrepeatable. On of its kind. See my totally generic tattoos? A butterfly, a flower, an aphorism from facebook. Wanna see my tattoos? Ive got 3 piercings too. One in my nose, one in my tongue and one... .... ...... ......... ....................... ................... dont you gonna ask it? Yess Ive got an intim piercing too.

I had one tattooed gf and I had some affairs with other 2. Yes. They are total whores. They do this shit to feel like a special snowflake. My gf cheated on me, the other 2 cheated on thier bfs with me. They are all whores. No exception.

One good thing about them they are izi laids but for gods sake wrap your dong.

>icx

it s a meme you sperg