Small fish here. Which of these will have the best Q1? Q2? Q3? EOY? 2 years from now?

Small fish here. Which of these will have the best Q1? Q2? Q3? EOY? 2 years from now?

1.CP Chain
2. Matrix
3. Shitcoins

which one crashed the least #CPC

All of the above

Matrix
Cpc
Blz

Cpchain by far

CPC has started to lose its hype and it will stagnate for a few months.

JNT will pump after SEED and sheikh news is official. Dump it after til EOY.

CPc should do well by Q3

MAN* has started to lose hype I mean

thank you

>Mudslime shitcoin next to amazing projects like MAN and BLZ
It’s so easy to spot Mohammed. Nobody will buy your shit. Everyone knows that Muslims are lazy, don’t work half of the day because they have to kiss the floor praying to their child fucking „prophet“ and also don’t work for during Ramadan...yes, and in between they also don’t work, only beat their 10yo wives like their pedo prophet used to do. Fuck you Kebab cancer

do you think Veeky Forums is filled with fortune tellers, or are you just an idiot?

Let my just consult my crystal ball...

ah...yes... I see that JNT will reach 1 gorillion dollars per token by the end of Q2.

dude legit what the fuck are you even talking about.
just gathering opinions

CPchain will be $1 by March 13

The FUD is strong in this one
Mmmmmm mmmmmmm
No no no
I am more or less all-in on JNT, but imo it will take until Q3 or EOY to actually start mooning. Have heard good things about MAN and CPC too, just not into them at the moment.

Yes trust all your money to Mohammed, will make you rich, alhamdullilah

I think it's hilarious you distrust the mudslimes but not the yellow peril.

yerrow perro not nearly as annoying as presumptuous as muslims

also good sex time

Asians actually did a fuckton of tech innovation in the past years. What technological innovation came from Muslims during the last, like 500 years, brainlet?

Oh get it you are a chink. Asians just steal their innovations and Muslims do fuck and all but pump oil and goats.

Out chink nobody trusts your scammy shit either.

Irregardless of what you think about muslims, and even if you don’t consider the fundamentals of the project, consider this: these countries have a fuckton of money sloshing around and they sure as hell want a piece of the crypto market. The market cap of jnt is so low atm, that even a very very stunted launch will lead to a minimum mcap multiple time what we currently have.

Bluzelle

1) Nick marinin. Russian Dev
2) Victor mezrin. Russian Tech lead
3) Aleksey Selikhov. Russian developer (Back-end)
4) Ivan Violentov. Russian Developer (Front-end)
5) Evgeny Erohin. Russian developer (Front-end)

And having talal for the Saudi connections. The Saudis don't have to innovations...they fucking throw their money and successful projects.

But whatever...fuck the Muslims, Jibrel Network is like financing terrorism

Pic unrelated

JNT its by far the best project & with dubai they got the ideal playing ground to test it out

matrix seems like some bullshit to me after watching that video they have with all that futuristic masturbation of an interactive world that tells you what to eat and how fast to drive. those things could happen someday but are still a long ways off, we don't even have passable ai sexbots yet to replace worthless roasties. feel free to shill me on matrix if you can prove me wrong.

jnt
matrix is fucking vaporware, just look at their claims from the introduction video

Let's go over them one by one

>MAN
Strong out the gate due to their interesting gimmick but will hit a brick wall once the product "works"

Would you trust ML to write a smart contract for you where, if it fucks up and you become just another failure data point to be learned from? Where this could cost you thousands of dollars?

Once their algorithms are perfected and have a tiny rate of error it'll be big, but a human element to go over the smart contract and check for holes will always be needed it feels like.

>BLZ
Also strong out the gate and, if they deliver, a very strong contender for top 1 or 2 spot.

Big if though. Distributed databases like that currently aren't really feasible. But as tech advances, they'll be in a good spot to capitalize on it.

If it feasibly works, it'll be the Oracle of blockchain. However, competitors like Ties.Network are already emerging

>JNT
Comparatively weak out of the gate and a bit confusing in what it'll do.

Basically at some point they'll start tokenizing assets and the overall value of the tokens will match the value of assets tokenized. To ensure this tokens will be sold or purchased to keep the price pegged.

If asset romanization catches on it will be absolutely huge, one of the top 1 or 2 contenders besides BLZ. Normally I'd say it's a big if but their Arab money backing actually makes it a realistic goal. Ignoring /pol/ tier shit, Gulf Arabs are looking to put their money somewhere before the oil runs out, and it seems they've set their sights on blockchain technology.

Also their token being kept stable in value could make it a Tether alternative during the next crash.

But for now it's not doing much.

>CPC
Don't know too much about this one honestly. I only know it's yet another Chinese IoT token.

What makes it better than ITC or INT, two incredibly strong tokens in their own regard?

Seems like the weakest and least interesting one here. If someone knows more, do tell.

CPC and MAN.

>CPC
because of the obvious VeChain connections, and their superior chink IoT tech compared to INT/ITC. Led by an absolute legend of Chinese IoT development.

>MAN
because of the huge Chinese government partnership (Belt and Road Initiative), and they've also got a Chinese AI legend leading them.

Both are consolidating in price right now having pumped a few days. If you're not picking these up you're frankly fucking retarded.

Solid read guys. Nice work.

Ok, thanks.

Based on these writeups, OPs pic would probably be a nice 25% each hold.
Too bad I don’t have 40k to split 4 ways, allinning is my weapon of choice with the 3k I do have

What happens on March 13 btw? Info about masternodes?